wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 month investment opportunity
linkie1990
#1 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2015 11:33:58 AM

I have been pushing a certain range of beauty products in the market for about a year and a half now. Interestingly, we are among the very known brands as at now in the country.

Recently we managed to open a second branch in another town but we am stuck with supplying enough for both shops.

The reason we am here is because we believe in our brand and I have witnessed how much it can grow over the short duration I have managed it.

I am therefore looking for an investor, Someone who can put in their money and have it returned in reasonable interest over a period of months at most with interest at least. I am not looking at a shylock, but more of a business angel at this point. In regards with the same we can also agree on a percentage he can get over years as royalty if he/she is okay with this. Basically am open to options and ideas that will benefit all of us.

Many thanks!
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:00:53 PM

linkie1990 wrote:
I have been pushing a certain range of beauty products in the market for about a year and a half now. Interestingly, we are among the very known brands as at now in the country.

Recently we managed to open a second branch in another town but we am stuck with supplying enough for both shops.

The reason we am here is because we believe in our brand and I have witnessed how much it can grow over the short duration I have managed it.

I am therefore looking for an investor, Someone who can put in their money and have it returned in reasonable interest over a period of months at most with interest at least. I am not looking at a shylock, but more of a business angel at this point. In regards with the same we can also agree on a percentage he can get over years as royalty if he/she is okay with this. Basically am open to options and ideas that will benefit all of us.

Many thanks!

si hata unge post post kidogo SK club ujilikane . lol
sparkly
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:08:44 PM

linkie1990 wrote:

Many thanks!

consider a bank loan
Life is short. Live passionately.
Impunity
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 11:58:50 AM

Hawa ni wale watu hujaza a trending "tweet" kwa fb eti I have biz opp,earn 500 usd pm at home doing literally nothing...nkt
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

leona
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:26:47 PM

Impunity wrote:
Hawa ni wale watu hujaza a trending "tweet" kwa fb eti I have biz opp,earn 500 usd pm at home doing literally nothing...nkt

LOL.. be nice @Impunity

@Linkie1990
If you're returning the money with interest, why not then approach your bank, sacco or microfinance? I believe that would be easier for an established business

Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life