wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Business partner
hinn
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:56:22 PM

Hi Wazua, am a new member but i always visit wazua forum when am looking for information on money matters, investments,savings and start-ups.
Am in need of a partner for for an interior business i started in April.The partner should be from interior design background. I don't know how to go about getting one.Kindly help.
hinn
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:30:38 PM

My background is in information technology, i am a web developer both wordpress and joomla,am also a search engine optimisation guru,an online marketer, in short when it comes to online business am good at it.I did my research and begun an interior design company, getting clients was not a problem because i new how to do so.The major challenge was the skills to do the job and the initial capital to run the business.Thats why i want a partner from an interior background whom we can work together and make this a reality.The partner should also be able to provide venture capital and in return he/she will be given shares in the business.
Chaka
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:53:20 PM

@hinn,
A few questions(out of curiosity)
Why interior design?You have assumed interior design guys are loaded?
You have marketed yourself quite well there in your second post..whats missing is your contact info and your personal/corporate website?
hinn
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:07:14 PM

@Chaka, thank you for getting back.First allow me to say that am 26 years old with background in mathematics and computer science,am an entrepreneur, i have always admired interiors and most times when i go to corporate building i will find myself admiring everything from flooring to ceilings. I deed my research and came up with a business plan and documented everything i needed the company to do. i did register the company called perfect decor interiors . http://www.perfectdecorinteriors.com

Office Partitioning,Kitchen Finishes, provide solutions to Hospitality industry,carpet flooring,ceilings,flexilble working places, window blinds,laminate flooring, wall to wall carpets.

The only challenge i experienced in the first two months were sourcing for materials,capital, and a legit office with an interior touch, within the first two months we had more than 100 inquiries for people looking for various interior solutions, i didnt have the right team to do the quotations , follow-up, and also do the work and i guess i didnt have the budget for that.Thats the reason am looking for a partner so that i can focus on the traffic part of the website and be able to market the website to all the corners of the world but there will be someone more experienced to handle the inquiries and schedule meetings with clients. A partner will accelerate the growth of the company and make it a one stop shop of all interior design needs.
One more thing, the first two months the response was overwhelming because of budget contains i had employed a fresh graduate bu the/she didnt have the right skills and experience as a result we lost most if not all of the business.
One can reach me using 0712269110 Am called Dean.if one is also willing to schedule a meeting with me i'll appreciate.
hinn
#5 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 6:45:35 AM

@Chaka, http://www.perfectdecorinteriors.com

One can reach me using 0712269110 Am called Dean.if one is also willing to schedule a meeting with me i'll appreciate.[/quote]