13 Pages«<10111213>
T-bill advise
mlennyma
#221 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 3:45:17 PM

Impunity wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
The NSE bear is officially over. All the oversubscribed funds will have to get a resting place and with t-bills approaching single digits, the stock market is likely to see a renewed push upwards. Monday 9th Nov 2015 shall be a key date. Watch and learn

is it true or you just want to please our eyes and ears?

No bull in the horizon I can only see bears regrouping

you have won the wazua creativity award smile
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Wakanyugi
#222 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 3:45:39 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Swenani wrote:
cnn wrote:
I see 83 billion was thrown at CBK in yesterdays auction and they took only 14.6 billion bringing the 364 and 182 day rates down to 17.1% and 16.4% respectively,that party seems to be coming to an end at least for now.The 91 day in today's auction may well see the rate go below 15%.

So Wailer was right when he said the Interest rate hike was just temporary and things will stabilize in the next three months

If experts couldn't see it that way (rates going down) then we can say there was a design (& a designer) with a motive?

MONEYPULATION of Interest Rates, SURELY!!!!

Without a doubt....

@the exchange bar as we speak and it is confirmed that indeed there was a game in play. a big boys game where looted cash is now invested back into t-bills. only in Kenya

Ati 91 day checked in @ 13%?d'oh!

The big kahunas have already done what needed to be done.. Steal taxpayers money at zero initial cost and obtain interest at 22% on the swindled funds.. Mugabe was onto something when he dismissed us. On the brighter side, as per Graham's law, with a steady fall in t-bill rates, the NSE shall inch upwards correspondingly

If Mugabe had berated Kenyans for not thinking, rather than 'stealing,' he would have been spot on. How long are we going to repeat as fact this fiction from a fake news website?

We gave up thinking for ourselves a long time ago. Clearly we have delegated reading too. No wonder we are so easy to lead by the nose.

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Swenani
#223 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:05:50 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jerry wrote:
Swenani wrote:
cnn wrote:
I see 83 billion was thrown at CBK in yesterdays auction and they took only 14.6 billion bringing the 364 and 182 day rates down to 17.1% and 16.4% respectively,that party seems to be coming to an end at least for now.The 91 day in today's auction may well see the rate go below 15%.

So Wailer was right when he said the Interest rate hike was just temporary and things will stabilize in the next three months

If experts couldn't see it that way (rates going down) then we can say there was a design (& a designer) with a motive?

MONEYPULATION of Interest Rates, SURELY!!!!

Without a doubt....

@the exchange bar as we speak and it is confirmed that indeed there was a game in play. a big boys game where looted cash is now invested back into t-bills. only in Kenya

Ati 91 day checked in @ 13%?d'oh!

The big kahunas have already done what needed to be done.. Steal taxpayers money at zero initial cost and obtain interest at 22% on the swindled funds.. Mugabe was onto something when he dismissed us. On the brighter side, as per Graham's law, with a steady fall in t-bill rates, the NSE shall inch upwards correspondingly

If Mugabe had berated Kenyans for not thinking, rather than 'stealing,' he would have been spot on. How long are we going to repeat as fact this fiction from a fake news website?

We gave up thinking for ourselves a long time ago. Clearly we have delegated reading too. No wonder we are so easy to lead by the nose.

I agree with you, we have given up thinking,instead of concentrating on the content of the message,we are just busy paying attention to the sideshows!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mlennyma
#224 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:44:47 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
The NSE bear is officially over. All the oversubscribed funds will have to get a resting place and with t-bills approaching single digits, the stock market is likely to see a renewed push upwards. Monday 9th Nov 2015 shall be a key date. Watch and learn

No bull in the horizon I can only see bears regrouping
mlennyma
#225 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:46:38 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

mlennyma
#226 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:50:01 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

obiero
#227 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 5:43:59 PM

mlennyma wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ofcourse I would want to please eyes and ears. We need the bear to exit and I shall help it out.. Meanwhile, check the index and volumes

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#228 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:31:19 PM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ofcourse I would want to please eyes and ears. We need the bear to exit and I shall help it out.. Meanwhile, check the index and volumes

possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#229 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:17:44 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thanks @maka.. People need to base arguments on facts. The screenshots show clearly that we are on the up

iris
#230 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:56:04 PM

A snapshot is not a trend..
obiero
#231 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:04:21 PM

iris wrote:
A snapshot is not a trend..

@Iris. True. Please show us the trend since Friday

iris
#232 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:34:42 PM

I don't have the resource that @Maka has, so I can't show the trend. But my comment still stands: the screenshot is a snaphot while you infer a trend. You may be right, but it does not follow from the screenshot.
Spikes
#233 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:33:53 AM

I can see Wazuans obsessed with NSE performance when they have no knee-jerk power to trigger an upthrust. Let market forces run their own path. Yours is to offer plunge protection team.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
4eva eva
#234 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 7:14:02 AM

Nina swali.. . For the last 15 years what has been the average %age return of the NSE
Spikes
#235 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:00:12 AM

It is difficult to tell but the NSE indexes keeps tilting on bear/bull seesaw but return can aggregately be measured .On bear market some individual stocks make a return others a loss and bull rally the similar trend happens. Only in bull season nearly all stocks swing upwards whilst bear doom almost the entire market trails towards southern abyss.
obiero
#236 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:34:40 PM

iris wrote:
I don't have the resource that @Maka has, so I can't show the trend. But my comment still stands: the screenshot is a snaphot while you infer a trend. You may be right, but it does not follow from the screenshot.

@maka please chapilia hiyo cartoon ya leo hapa, ndio the trend ikuwe confirmed na @thomases

obiero
#237 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 8:08:59 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thanks @maka.. People need to base arguments on facts. The screenshots show clearly that we are on the up

Now above 4,000 solid. Some strange people still saying there is a bear, I see none.. SCOM, KNRE, KCB, HF, ARM shall lead us to where we need to be

mlennyma
#238 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 8:46:06 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

Now above 4,000 solid. Some strange people still saying there is a bear, I see none.. SCOM, KNRE, KCB, HF, ARM shall lead us to where we need to be

November and December are slow market months so seeing some upward market attempt is most welcome may be from January hell will break loose up up up
Spikes
#239 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 6:10:36 AM

Since the last couple of months we have been hit hard by credit crunch embedded on high interest rates now the trend reverses coinciding with months (Nov and Dec) known as dull all year long expect the rally to continue till next month. Liquidity is loosened now following an outcry of economically overheating nation. The bulls will gather stronger momentum towards next month. Ceteris Paribus .
newfarer
#240 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 7:03:56 AM

Spikes wrote:
Since the last couple of months we have been hit hard by credit crunch embedded on high interest rates now the trend reverses coinciding with months (Nov and Dec) known as dull all year long expect the rally to continue till next month. Liquidity is loosened now following an outcry of economically overheating nation. The bulls will gather stronger momentum towards next month. Ceteris Paribus .

Translate in English. Please
punda amecheka