wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
Shocking! Kidero has stashed Ksh 1B in his accounts
hardwood
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:55:40 AM

His finance officer was earning 85k per month and had stashed 450m in his accounts. Now it has been revealed that the boss himself kidero who earns 1m has 'saved' 1B in his accounts. Yaani since he became governor he has been paid a cumulative salary of 28m but managed to save 1B. He must declare how he got to save so much money and if he has been paying taxes to KRA, just like they did to the finance officer.

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/wp6hqgz/-/index.html
maka
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:04:36 PM

hardwood wrote:
His finance officer was earning 85k per month and had stashed 450m in his accounts. Now it has been revealed that the boss himself kidero who earns 1m has 'saved' 1B in his accounts. Yaani since he became governor he has been paid a cumulative salary of 28m but managed to save 1B. He must declare how he got to save so much money and if he has been paying taxes to KRA, just like they did to the finance officer.

Its not since he was governor...
possunt quia posse videntur
AlphDoti
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:07:51 PM

Is his salary the only source of income to save from?
Othelo
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:13:43 PM

maka wrote:
hardwood wrote:

1B is nothing to these guys. By the way, why the shock smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
hardwood
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:16:53 PM

Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:17:26 PM

Real thieves are working towards US$ billionaires not this malnourished KES.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:20:47 PM

maka wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Of course he didn't start stealing when he became governor.

Quote:
[Businessman Jacob Juma has asked the court to put the accounts on ice, accusing Dr Kidero of stealing Sh650 million belonging to Mumias Sugar Company.
http://www.businessdaily.../-/qd4jrkz/-/index.html]
Othelo
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:43:35 PM

hardwood wrote:
maka wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Of course he didn't start stealing when he became governor.

Quote:
[Businessman Jacob Juma has asked the court to put the accounts on ice, accusing Dr Kidero of stealing Sh650 million belonging to Mumias Sugar Company.
http://www.businessdaily.../-/qd4jrkz/-/index.html]

This is old & stale....... News?
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
nakujua
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:44:53 PM

Othelo wrote:
maka wrote:
hardwood wrote:

hardwood
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:02:04 PM

Othelo wrote:
maka wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Because it's my taxes plus the sugar farmers stolen money.
Shak
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:07:43 PM

No wonder the shilling is getting devalued. Too much eating of public funds
Kusadikika
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:03:34 PM

You know I have always wondered how you can slap a woman who is not your wife one minute then the next mnapigwa picha hivi:

Now I know. Deep pockets can cool even the hottest tempers.
Ash Ock
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:18:09 PM

The bigger picture here is the total failure of the CBK and the banks.
KYC absolutely doesn't work.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Njung'e
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:30:10 PM

In reality, the guy stole more than 7.2B from poor msc. The money is in off-shore accounts and investments.Locally,they are hidden in real estate and in shares. it is no secret that him and another co-thief and former employee of the poor sugar thing, one Hongo, are big shareholders of a family bankPray .I hope i said nothingsmile.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
harrydre
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:44:04 PM

Njung'e wrote:

In reality, the guy stole more than 7.2B from poor msc. The money is in off-shore accounts and investments.Locally,they are hidden in real estate and in shares. it is no secret that him and another co-thief and former employee of the poor sugar thing, one Hongo, are big shareholders of a family bankPray .I hope i said nothingsmile.

This is is my big worry. Not the clear 1b in a Kenyan account.
i.am.back!!!!
kollabo
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 3:31:27 PM

Njung'e wrote:

There's an MP who shouts loudest about sugar. He is a former Standard journalist it is an open secret he did the running around for Kidero when at MSC.

From a broke journalist to moving around in a convoy of Range Rover vogues in Kakamega town.
Swenani
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 3:42:49 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
You know I have always wondered how you can slap a woman who is not your wife one minute then the next mnapigwa picha hivi:

Now I know. Deep pockets can cool even the hottest tempers.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

only proper landing or money can make that a reality
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mawinder
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 4:26:39 PM

kollabo wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

There's an MP who shouts loudest about sugar. He is a former Standard journalist it is an open secret he did the running around for Kidero when at MSC.

From a broke journalist to moving around in a convoy of Range Rover vogues in Kakamega town.

Savula who moves around in choppers!!!!!!!!!!!!
maka
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 4:40:21 PM

Ash Ock wrote:

Word.
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 4:55:10 PM

maka wrote:
Ash Ock wrote:

Word.

Did he run to the bank with 1B?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore