wazua Tue, Apr 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

16 Pages123>»
KODI
geofreygachie
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:08:47 PM

I have been using Kodi formerly XBMC and its a wonderful media hub.It has numerous addons that even allow one to stream live the likes of Nat Geo,Discovery Channel,Bein Sports,Eurosports and many others.All you need is a pc and decent internet connection.I will post some screen grabs on by laptop and share.Don't pay for 📺 at least for know.I will share the tutorials that I used to have a working unit.
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
holycow
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:54:12 PM

I'm patiently waiting. I tried Mobdro and was surprised at the number of Premium DSthieves channels i could stream on Android phone. Thinking of purchasing an Android TV Box to enjoy the full capability of Kodi and other Android streaming apps.

Rankaz13
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 12:39:25 AM

Two popular kodi add-ons, IPTV Stalker and phoenix:

https://seo-michael.co.u...tall-stalker-kodi-xbmc/

https://seo-michael.co.u...nstall-phoenix-for-xbmc/
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
geofreygachie
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 7:37:19 AM

holycow wrote:
I'm patiently waiting. I tried Mobdro and was surprised at the number of Premium DSthieves channels i could stream on Android phone. Thinking of purchasing an Android TV Box to enjoy the full capability of Kodi and other Android streaming apps.

For an even powerful and upgradable option get yourself a HP DC7900 ultra slim pc ,guys are selling them at 7000 on olx.Load it with linux or windows or even android x86.The pc has a displayport which is more superior than hdmi.Active displayport to HDMI converter will cost 1500 locally ,this is if your has hdmi and no WiFi option.Below is a pic of the 7900 ultra slim.
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
subzero
#5 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 1:44:55 PM

cool beans!
am also using it myself.

not just for streaming TV but for movies, series and docus

But you will need loads of decent internet.

Get yourself one of these devices.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/32307746711.html

they come already loaded with kodi.
Key advantages:
-small and compact.
-have a remote control with dedicated buttons

kaka2za
#6 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 6:02:10 PM

Ndinanyita!

Is this about flight decoders?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
tobz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:29:22 AM

I have the TV Boxes in stock @ 9K locally they're great! All the Addons pre configured and Vdubt25 addon gives access to UK channels e.g. Sky Sports meaning you can watch premier league,rugby,cricket etc plus
They work quite well on Zuku 10 Mb package.
bird_man
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:03:21 AM

@Holycow.....where do I get that MOBDRO app?Cant find on Google Play.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
Ash Ock
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:36:06 PM

bird_man wrote:

Play Store doesn't carry it. Get it from www.mobdro.com but I suggest you buy an android set top box for the TV. I shifted months ago and immediately dumped DSTV using my 5Mbps Faiba connection saving me 9'200 per month. Works fantastic, no lag whatsoever even with others using the same WIFI streaming/surfing/torrenting at the same time.

Many sports channels including Sky Sports channels 1-5 (including EPL...yuck), Sky F1, Sky Bundesliga, ESPN, are available plus tons of cartoons (CN, Nick, etc), series, documentaries (all Discovery channels, National Geographic, Animal Planet, etc), movies (ABC, Fox, HBO, Sky Action, Sky Family, Sky Comedy, Sky Drama etc), MTV, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. i.e. stuff I was paying DSTV. Local channels are missing but for that I just bought a kawaida local box.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
holycow
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:06:54 PM

Got myself an Android Box, hooked it to Zuku 10 Mbps. I've been enjoying myselfSome of the addons i have include Genesis
Phonenix
Pak Indi
Pak Hindi
Navi X
Husham Lists
Uk Turk live streams
Halow LiveMovies HD.

The power of internet makes me get all the channels and movies. Genesis has lots of movies and series.
I also installed Kodi Isengrad on phone and the experience is equally good.
geofreygachie
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:05:50 PM

Ash Ock wrote:
bird_man wrote:

Play Store doesn't carry it. Get it from www.mobdro.com but I suggest you buy an android set top box for the TV. I shifted months ago and immediately dumped DSTV using my 5Mbps Faiba connection saving me 9'200 per month. Works fantastic, no lag whatsoever even with others using the same WIFI streaming/surfing/torrenting at the same time.

Many sports channels including Sky Sports channels 1-5 (including EPL...yuck), Sky F1, Sky Bundesliga, ESPN, are available plus tons of cartoons (CN, Nick, etc), series, documentaries (all Discovery channels, National Geographic, Animal Planet, etc), movies (ABC, Fox, HBO, Sky Action, Sky Family, Sky Comedy, Sky Drama etc), MTV, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. i.e. stuff I was paying DSTV. Local channels are missing but for that I just bought a kawaida local box.

Welcome onboard MV Kodi.
Eddy
#12 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:24:21 AM

Does it work on Windows phone, on google not very clear....
bird_man
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:47:50 AM

Thanks holycow....now trying the mobile app.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
Ash Ock
#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:15:24 PM

geofreygachie wrote:

Welcome onboard MV Kodi.

Spend some time setting up Kodi.

One word: Awesome!
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Swenani
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:22:57 PM

I do not know what you people are talking about but it seems interesting!!
Kodi=rent?d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
geofreygachie
#16 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 11:57:17 PM

From the look of things Kodi is gaining popularity locally, I even noted 2 vendors selling Android /Kodi ready boxes on OLX.One of them is however selling the box at 19k in Westlands (PC Today -Bandari Plaza) which is way too high. Anyway marching forward to affordable entertainment. I used to be a heavy torrent user for documentaries and series but that has changed.
mwasjd
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2015 9:40:31 AM

You guys are just the best!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause
I have an android box plus safcom home fiber. Mobdro worked one day only (wonder why) but configured KODI and I am simply amazed!!! I knew this was possible, but seeing it for myself is something else. Movies, sports, series from UK & US. The internet will kill premium channels.
Ahsanteni sana.
vky
#18 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2015 10:25:47 AM

does this KODI work on smart tvs without the box or one has to buy the box
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
mchawi
#19 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2015 11:04:39 AM

Read about this yesterday and got curious... Purchased an android box and configured Kodi... Absolutely awesome.! Dstv needs to shape up or will be obsolete very soon.
hardwood
#20 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2015 11:44:36 AM

mchawi wrote:
Read about this yesterday and got curious... Purchased an android box and configured Kodi... Absolutely awesome.! Dstv needs to shape up or will be obsolete very soon.

How much is the android box, what make, where did you buy?