wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<26272829>
Barclays Premier League (EPL) 2015–2016
smano
#541 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 9:52:44 AM

Congratulations to Leicester - Barclays Premier League champions for the first time in their history. What a fairy tale ending! Claudio Ranieri finally wins a league title! Spurs were such sore losers, turning last night's game into a brawl.

Now for the small matter of 4th spot and the two other teams to join Aston Villa in relegation - I think Sunderland have survived enough times, they now need to be relegated. I reckon Norwich will join them
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
Njung'e
#542 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:33:24 PM

Commentator John Champion on Leicester midfielder and workhorse N'golo Kante during their Saturday match with Man U.

"75% of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by N'golo Kante"
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
alma1
#543 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:45:54 PM

So even this season Chelsea won the league title?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

KulaRaha
#544 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:48:28 PM

alma1 wrote:

Negative. Arsenal won it in December. Chelsea are the immediate former Champions.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
alma1
#545 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:53:58 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Negative. Arsenal won it in December. Chelsea are the immediate former Champions.

People can't win anything unless they ask for help from Chelsea. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

KulaRaha
#546 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:57:28 PM

alma1 wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
alma1 wrote:

People can't win anything unless they ask for help from Chelsea. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Did Arsenal get Chelsea help when they won it in December?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Lolest!
#547 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2016 8:21:12 PM

Why is it being said it is the biggest shocker in team sport history ? Didn't Nottingham Forest win the league when fresh from promotion?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kaka2za
#548 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 2:31:32 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Why is it being said it is the biggest shocker in team sport history ? Didn't Nottingham Forest win the league when fresh from promotion?

I think they meant in 21st Century.
English media likes to hype everything. Most of the reporters were either toddlers or not born yet when Notts Forest won it in 1978.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Mike Ock
#549 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 3:26:36 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Billions weren't being pumped into the top teams back then. It was just loyal local guys playing around those days, then going to the pub for a drink.
kaka2za
#550 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 7:22:05 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Billions weren't being pumped into the top teams back then. It was just loyal local guys playing around those days, then going to the pub for a drink.

In 2011–12, Montpellier won Ligue 1 title, finishing ahead of money bags; Paris Saint-Germain.

But they are French....and only the English make history
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#551 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2016 8:00:03 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Commentator John Champion on Leicester midfielder and workhorse N'golo Kante during their Saturday match with Man U.

"75% of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by N'golo Kante"

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly that guy is a hustler and disruptor! very useful guy to have on your team.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
smano
#552 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 11:04:54 AM

Thank you Arsenal, from all Man Utd fans.

Now if Van Gaal does not take advantage that favour then he should be fired at the post match conference if Utd lose to Westham, it would be better to have Giggs take the team for the FA final. It's almost impossible to get such second chances in life. Wetsham will be smarting from their defeat to Swansea and will want to finish on a high in their last game at the Boleyn so it will be a life and death match, I will be very happy if we win it

McReggae
#553 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 12:41:04 PM

smano wrote:

Now if Van Gaal does not take advantage that favour then he should be fired at the post match conference if Utd lose to Westham, it would be better to have Giggs take the team for the FA final. It's almost impossible to get such second chances in life. Wetsham will be smarting from their defeat to Swansea and will want to finish on a high in their last game at the Boleyn so it will be a life and death match, I will be very happy if we win it

That will be one tough match!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#554 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 1:13:17 PM

McReggae wrote:
smano wrote:

If Manu U wins her last two games and Citeh wins its last game...then Villa as expected frutrates Arsenal in their last game and beat them kama burukenge, then Arsenal atapatikana huko Thursday night.
Just how @Wenger pushes himself to the hangman's noose to the 11th hour leaves me speechless...

I will watch all the three last games at K1 since I am very sure they will have the 3 screens...

I will be happy seeing @Venger' vengeance (all puns) for the last time this season.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#555 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 2:05:28 PM

Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
smano wrote:

If Manu U wins her last two games and Citeh wins its last game...then Villa as expected frutrates Arsenal in their last game and beat them kama burukenge, then Arsenal atapatikana huko Thursday night.
Just how @Wenger pushes himself to the hangman's noose to the 11th hour leaves me speechless...

I will watch all the three last games at K1 since I am very sure they will have the 3 screens...

I will be happy seeing @Venger' vengeance (all puns) for the last time this season.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Much as I hate Wenger,there is no way Aston Villa will win at the Emirates. They have won only 3 games all season! I doubt they can beat Muhoroni Youth.
(James Russell Rowell)
Impunity
#556 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 2:30:53 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
smano wrote:

Much as I hate Wenger,there is no way Aston Villa will win at the Emirates. They have won only 3 games all season! I doubt they can beat Muhoroni Youth.

Aston Villa beating the #Hunting Rifle holders t home and on the last day will be more historic than that Leicester epl cup!
This should come to pass.

kaka2za
#557 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 5:00:29 PM

Arsenal could just finish 2nd! Toons will be fighting for survival against Sp*rs!
(James Russell Rowell)
Impunity
#558 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 5:09:02 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Arsenal could just finish 2nd! Toons will be fighting for survival against Sp*rs!

Arsenal should finish out of top 4.

smano
#559 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 5:14:51 PM

kaka2za wrote:

Is Sunderland win tomorrow against Everton then Norwich and Newcastle will be relegated without kicking the ball...very sad for them
Kratos
#560 Posted : Monday, May 09, 2016 6:56:38 PM

Opera legend Andrea Bocelli sang before the Leicester-Everton game in which they were crowned champions.

Here singing "Con Te Partiro " heard it on Sopranos tv series way back.

Well done Leicester! Applause Applause Applause

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer