Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<2324252627>»
Barclays Premier League (EPL) 2015–2016
Lolest!
#481 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 5:47:43 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
[quote=ecstacy]Done celebrating the Leicester win. Watching this Barca performance and thinking, training regime needs to go up a notch before our game with Barca, toying with opposition! that Messi penalty Laughing out loudly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASkUfJDIYY[/quote]

No training regime can stop MSN. Is it possible for a team to withdraw quietly from champions League?
I see a disaster in the horizon .

Was that kind of a penalaty really LEGAL?

In primary school (in the bunduz though) I was told the ball must first be punched by the goalkeeper or the bounce from the woodwork before the opposition can try to hit it back in...anything short of that is a disqualified penalty kick.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

No wonder. Please dont refer anyone to that school ever.

kuwa mpoleLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Fullykenyan
#482 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 7:34:48 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
[quote=ecstacy]Done celebrating the Leicester win. Watching this Barca performance and thinking, training regime needs to go up a notch before our game with Barca, toying with opposition! that Messi penalty Laughing out loudly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASkUfJDIYY[/quote]

No training regime can stop MSN. Is it possible for a team to withdraw quietly from champions League?

In primary school (in the bunduz though) I was told the ball must first be punched by the goalkeeper or the bounce from the woodwork before the opposition can try to hit it back in...anything short of that is a disqualified penalty kick.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Wazua has some few arrogant individuals, anyway..... Well, Impunity the thing is this, if a penalty has been conceded during play, one can pass to his team player, it doesn´t have to be direct. However, in the case of a penalty shoot-out one can only play direct and not otherwise.
kaka2za
#483 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 8:17:28 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Wazua has some few arrogant individuals, anyway..... Well, Impunity the thing is this, if a penalty has been conceded during play, one can pass to his team player, it doesn´t have to be direct. However, in the case of a penalty shoot-out one can only play direct and not otherwise.

Joke of the day. Arrogance is his other name!

Another promising African star suffers a career threatening brain fart!
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/35581789
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Impunity
#484 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 9:27:27 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Na hiyo primary school wanadharau ndio imenifikicha designer general wa Ugali maker.
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Fullykenyan
#485 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:04:36 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=kaka2za][quote=ecstacy]Done celebrating the Leicester win. Watching this Barca performance and thinking, training regime needs to go up a notch before our game with Barca, toying with opposition! that Messi penalty Laughing out loudly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASkUfJDIYY[/quote]

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Joke of the day. Arrogance is his other name!

Another promising African star suffers a career threatening brain fart!
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/35581789[/quote]

Some People have Self-esteem issues and that is why they resort to being keyboard bullies. Bure Kabisa!!
MatataMingi
#486 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:33:28 PM

What happened to Arse in the FA cup.
Another replay required.
I suppose they will be knocked out of the CL by Barca, so replays are not a problem.
McReggae
#487 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 10:37:21 AM

Nyinyi iko waphi?

'No Rooney, no Smalling, no Martial, no Felainni, No Shaw, No Valencia, No Jones, No Young, No Darmian, No Shweinsteiger, No Borthwick-Jackson, NO PROBLEM!!!

Our perennial wives came home, met us horny, we had to complete the business!!...orgasmic,Get in!! We rule.'
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Thiong'o
#488 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 10:44:27 AM

McReggae wrote:
Nyinyi iko waphi?

'No Rooney, no Smalling, no Martial, no Felainni, No Shaw, No Valencia, No Jones, No Young, No Darmian, No Shweinsteiger, No Borthwick-Jackson, NO PROBLEM!!!

Our perennial wives came home, met us horny, we had to complete the business!!...orgasmic,Get in!! We rule.'

Poor arsenalSad , can’t beat a team that lost to password.
Impunity
#489 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 10:57:33 AM

McReggae wrote:
Nyinyi iko waphi?

Today Van Gaal is horny and must stay, next week Van Gaal is daft and must go.

Then slumber for a whole month and resurface again when Van Gaal beat Arsenal...and the cycle continue!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Othelo
#490 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 11:22:00 AM

Great Game, good win........ poor Arsenal smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Jus Blazin
#491 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 11:26:35 AM

Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Nyinyi iko waphi?

Today Van Gaal is horny and must stay, next week Van Gaal is daft and must go.

Then slumber for a whole month and resurface again when Van Gaal beat Arsenal...and the cycle continue!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Itikia kichapo kwanza. Customers must be served. Donge?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
TAZ
#492 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 1:14:55 PM

McReggae wrote:
Nyinyi iko waphi?

Sasa umeanza kelele na tukiwachapa juzi 3-0 in sijui how many minutes akina Rooney, Martial etc were all there. This is actually your first win against Arsenal since Nov 2014. Anyway mlituchapa, hapo tumekubali.
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#493 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 7:54:53 AM

Had to share this!

Manchester United, INVOLVED: Varela (22yrs) Weir(20yrs) Fosu-Mensah(18yrs) Rashford (18yrs) Januzaj(20). UNUSED subs:McNair(20) Pereira(20) Riley(19).Another one 14, another one 13, another one 12. Kids without ID Cards. Walking around with waiting cards.

Arsenal, INVOLVED: Petr Cech(33yrs) Koscienly(30yrs) Monreal(30yrs) Giroud(29yrs). Unused: Mertesacker(31yrs).

I lost my voice, I sound silly!
Swenani
#494 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:41:43 AM

Mbona kimya? ama bado watu wanalala?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Jitahidi
#495 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:45:31 AM

Swenani wrote:

We are still looking at the table. Am glad united is on level with city (with a game in hand) and 4 points behind Arsenal. Further arsenal are meeting hot spurs in the next games. I love this game
kollabo
#496 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:59:58 AM

Swenani wrote:

Watu wako kwa thread ya sportpesa.
Thiong'o
#497 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:04:22 AM

Jitahidi wrote:
Swenani wrote:

We are still looking at the table. Am glad united is on level with city (with a game in hand) and 4 points behind Arsenal. Further arsenal are meeting hot spurs in the next games. I love this game

Yipee!! still qualify for ECL.smile
Nway this is the peak for my gunners and everyone is worried http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35713664 but with the traditional collapse we’ll still try again next season.
Musimo
#498 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:27:08 AM

Mnanibamba sana...oneeni asenali huruma,juu hii league inaweza geuka vibaya tena sana. Angalau team horny ime upload sperm tatu sunday na jana,tungojee weekend
Njung'e
#499 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:37:40 AM

Arsenal is rubbish. Nkt!!!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Swenani
#500 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:53:02 AM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?