wazua Sun, May 12, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<2223242526>»
Barclays Premier League (EPL) 2015–2016
radio
#461 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 8:15:27 AM

kaka2za wrote:
[quote=ecstacy]Done celebrating the Leicester win. Watching this Barca performance and thinking, training regime needs to go up a notch before our game with Barca, toying with opposition! that Messi penalty Laughing out loudly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASkUfJDIYY[/quote]

No training regime can stop MSN. Is it possible for a team to withdraw quietly from champions League?
I see a disaster in the horizon .

Whoa Pray Arsenal players should not watch that video.

Messi is unstoppable. I never knew you can do pass for penalty Laughing out loudly
Othelo
#462 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 8:46:50 AM

radio wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
[quote=ecstacy]Done celebrating the Leicester win. Watching this Barca performance and thinking, training regime needs to go up a notch before our game with Barca, toying with opposition! that Messi penalty Laughing out loudly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASkUfJDIYY[/quote]

No training regime can stop MSN. Is it possible for a team to withdraw quietly from champions League?

Messi is unstoppable. I never knew you can do pass for penalty Laughing out loudly

Outrageous goals & classic penality Applause Applause Applause
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
ecstacy
#463 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 8:56:39 AM

kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Have some faith. We have:

1. Peter Cech
Othelo
#464 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 9:24:05 AM

ecstacy wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

1. Peter Cech
2. disaster
3. disaster
4. disaster
5. disaster
6. disaster
7. disaster
8. disaster
9. disaster
10. disaster
11. disaster

Who will you mark..... Messi, Suarez and Neymar!!!d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Laughing out loudly
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
kaka2za
#465 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:40:54 AM

Actually there is hope if we try 9-1 and ensure that only Giroud will step beyond the 18 yards.
1.Cech
2.Hector
3.Monreal
4.Kos
5.Per
6.Chamber
7.Gabriel
8.Flamini
9.Coquelin
10.Arteta
11.Giroud
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
kangi
#466 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:54:07 AM

Othelo wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

1. Peter Cech
2. disaster
3. disaster
4. disaster
5. disaster
6. disaster
7. disaster
8. disaster
9. disaster
10. disaster
11. disaster

Who will you mark..... Messi, Suarez and Neymar!!!d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Laughing out loudly

Is this meant to gag yesterdays result. Thanks gooners for staying humble, I couldn't fathom what would have happened if we lost the game.Pray Pray Pray

Fact: Barca is yet to beat Arsenal 11 v 11 the ref always spoils an otherwise good game.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define your life.
ecstacy
#467 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:06:42 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Actually there is hope if we try 9-1 and ensure that only Giroud will step beyond the 18 yards.
1.Cech
2.Hector
3.Monreal
4.Kos
5.Per
6.Chamber
7.Gabriel
8.Flamini
9.Coquelin
10.Arteta
11.Giroud

Gichungi na red card respectively..on the attack, I'd rather Theo for his pace and Sanchez for the obvious..
kangi
#468 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:27:07 AM

ecstacy wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
1.Cech
2.Hector
3.Monreal
4.Kos
5.Per
6.Chamber
7.Gabriel
8.Flamini
9.Coquelin
10.Arteta
11.Giroud

Gichungi na red card respectively..on the attack, I'd rather Theo for his pace and Sanchez for the obvious..

Indeed. Wenger should win this through fielding Sanchez and Walcott for their sheer pace to keep their fullbacks busy. Am already seeing a win at the Emirates. Nou Camp can be another proposition.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define your life.
Njung'e
#469 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:35:36 AM

radio wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The penalty was pre-arranged and it was done for Cruyff who was in the stands. The old man is ailing from cancer and he is known to have played a similar penalty. You should have seen the smile on his face.......but i am just thinking.Suppose it was Rooney playing the penalty? He would have passed it to Martial,who would have passed to Carrick, then Blind and finally back to De GeaApplause smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
ecstacy
#470 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:51:55 AM

Njung'e wrote:
radio wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The penalty was pre-arranged and it was done for Cruyff who was in the stands. The old man is ailing from cancer and he is known to have played a similar penalty. You should have seen the smile on his face.......but i am just thinking.smile Applause smile

Johan Cruyff - Ajax vs Helmond Sport Penalty - https://www.youtube.com/...WPplY&feature=share

futher Neymar yesterday. SMH
https://www.facebook.com...videos/830785213697117/
kaka2za
#471 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 12:10:43 PM

ecstacy wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
1.Cech
2.Hector
3.Monreal
4.Kos
5.Per
6.Chamber
7.Gabriel
8.Flamini
9.Coquelin
10.Arteta
11.Giroud

You are right on Flamini but wrong on Per. Prior to his recent sending off,Per had gone 69 matches without a booking.
Over the course of his final two seasons at Werder Bremen, the defender received just one yellow card in 63 league matches

He could be slow but he has good anticipation.
(James Russell Rowell)
maka
#472 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 12:32:01 PM

kaka2za wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
1.Cech
2.Hector
3.Monreal
4.Kos
5.Per
6.Chamber
7.Gabriel
8.Flamini
9.Coquelin
10.Arteta
11.Giroud

You are right on Flamini but wrong on Per. Prior to his recent sending off,Per had gone 69 matches without a booking.
Over the course of his final two seasons at Werder Bremen, the defender received just one yellow card in 63 league matches

He could be slow but he has good anticipation.

Coquelin is also a liability...too aggressive.
possunt quia posse videntur
masukuma
#473 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 12:48:44 PM

radio wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
maka
#474 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 1:23:09 PM

masukuma wrote:
radio wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

We will deal with them vilivyo....Per bench..Gabriel ndani...Arsenal shock win...well it wont be shocking for me.
possunt quia posse videntur
kaka2za
#475 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 2:32:35 PM

https://youtu.be/_-ajDTudr3c
Henry and pires fluffed it
(James Russell Rowell)
Impunity
#476 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 2:42:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:

Was that kind of a penalaty really LEGAL?

In primary school (in the bunduz though) I was told the ball must first be punched by the goalkeeper or the bounce from the woodwork before the opposition can try to hit it back in...anything short of that is a disqualified penalty kick.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#477 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 2:48:30 PM

Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

In primary school (in the bunduz though) I was told the ball must first be punched by the goalkeeper or the bounce from the woodwork before the opposition can try to hit it back in...anything short of that is a disqualified penalty kick.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

It is legal provided it is touched by a second player.The only problem is that the supporting player has to rush from outside the penalty area and will have to contend with opposing players. You should only attempt that when the game is safe.
(James Russell Rowell)
Impunity
#478 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 4:43:02 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

It is legal provided it is touched by a second player.The only problem is that the supporting player has to rush from outside the penalty area and will have to contend with opposing players. You should only attempt that when the game is safe.

From which side is this second player playing?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#479 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 5:00:08 PM

Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

From which side is this second player playing?

Either side.The Penalty kick phase ends when the kicker touches the ball and normal phase resumes.In strict terms,Messi missed the penalty and the miskick went to Suarez.
In the Henry/Pires case,an indirect free kick wasgiven against because Henry was deemed to have encroached.
(James Russell Rowell)
Jus Blazin
#480 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 5:12:25 PM

Impunity wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

No wonder. Please dont refer anyone to that school ever.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca