Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

24 Pages«<1920212223>»
Rais Magufuli
kaka2za
#401 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:21:05 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Is this guy for real?

I actually support him on this. Babu Seya and his son were 'fixed' by a former Tz president for shagging his girlfriend.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#402 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:01:23 AM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#403 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 7:13:34 AM

President Magufuli Has Denied Sylvia Mulinge Work Permit

Quote:
Safaricom senior executive Sylvia Mulinge to head Vodacom Tanzania has run into strong headwinds after Tanzanian immigration officials rejected her application for a work permit. Mulinge’s application was turned down on the grounds that there are Tanzanian nationals who can do the job.

Quote:

As an alert, Kenyans as people are to us our natural rivals aside being corrupt and money laundering machines just like Bashir Awale a former managing Director at Standard Bank (with a $6 mln bounty on his head). While protectionists at home; on given a task, they lack comittment, competence and expertise to perform at diligence. Appointing any of them to lead a big company like Vodacom poses serious risks to its prospects.
Your Excellency President JPM, with my esteem humble advice i ask your office to reject this appointment. I also beg your office to stop letting Tanzanian companies being put under any sort of influence or control by Kenyans. Kenyans as people lack merit are incompetent while corrupt and have proven failure even on the running of their own companies at home.

Think of loss making KQ under Naikuni and Nguze, Uchumi under Kipng'etich and Nakumatt under Shah e.t.c. the list of their cultural proof of embezzlement, fraud and mismanagement when given a control of any good company is undebatable and can go on and on.

It's high time to do away with giving them a chance to ruin good gains by our companies especially those public owned as their failure will be disastrous to our economy. Just like the way a renowned Tanzanian political satirist James Gado was unceremoniously shown an exit door through a political influence though he working in a public company NMG, a similar fashion treatment can save Vodacom. Enough with their shenanigans , let us put a stop to being made their experimental Guinea pigs on their project "rundown to takeover". We should always stay vigilant and remind ourselves it's purely an attempt to economical dominance at play.

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
alma1
#404 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 7:57:05 AM

I fully support Maghufuli on the Mulinge case.

Wakenya msituletee tabia zenyu za okora na ujeuri Bongo tafadhali.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Rahatupu
#405 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 9:34:21 AM

Interesting observations on how they perceive us. More interesting on how their diligence can be, I mean a holistic perspective..........
Fyatu
#406 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 11:57:28 AM

alma1 wrote:

I second this. There exists qualified, able and most importantly ethically upright Tanzanians who can do the job. I also agree with folk at Jamii forums that ours is a culture of greed and wanton plunder. Look at how hard we are milking our cash cows(mali ya umma)...e.g., NSSF, KPLC, KPC name them. Companies in NSE(public companies) dont even submit financial results on time suggesting serious malpractice and grand theft.

Na ili iwe funzo...
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Swenani
#407 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 12:08:22 PM

Fyatu wrote:
alma1 wrote:

I second this. There exists qualified, able and most importantly ethically upright Tanzanians who can do the job. I also agree with folk at Jamii forums that ours is a culture of greed and wanton plunder. Look at how hard we are milking our cash cows(mali ya umma)...e.g., NSSF, KPLC, KPC name them. Companies in NSE(public companies) dont even submit financial results on time suggesting serious malpractice and grand theft.

Na ili iwe funzo...

That's why I think we should stop prioritizing economic growth and start working on our culture and values/ethos system. The rest will fall in place
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Much Know
#408 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:00:50 PM

This TZ people are praising here is full, and i mean hundreds of political murders a year, POLITICAL ASSANINATIONS rife kabisa and ignored or cheered by public there, i have been to TZ several times and there dailies always have politicians SUV's which been sprayed by bullets, try say a word against CCM in tz uone, garbage country and there will be SERIOUS RIOTS there this year particularly against this dictator magufuli, maybe those jamii forum guys are CCM shrills, CCM is a pure MAFIA even that forum has been shut down and members threatened and arrested and you here people praising such nonsense, some people can only be happy when they are being abused.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#409 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:12:25 PM

A real shithole country this TZ we should close the border, remember them refusing with maize hoping to starve us only for us to get cheaper maize from mexico, they had to slash their prices, thats how ujinga works, same will follow for vodacom, there are NO QUALIFIED tanzanians for this job, unless magufuli is talking about CCM mafia cream children, watoto wa wakubwa wa ccm, who are equally kumbaffs!!!
A New Kenya
Thiong'o
#410 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:16:43 PM

Swenani wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Na ili iwe funzo...

That's why I think we should stop prioritizing economic growth and start working on our culture and values/ethos system. The rest will fall in place

smile Applause where is the like button!
but seriously real and work required to support;
psc framework for the implementation art 10 & 232
implementation of art. 10 and 232 of the constitution
Much Know
#411 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:29:58 PM

We have more tz jobseekers in Kenya from watchmen to malayas, than we need in tz, the can go to hell, It is quite a good development when professionals can move freely throughout the world to work and SHARE KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS wherever they are needed without a stupid magufuli where the primary objective of this threaed had been to expose this buffoon idiot leading a country, politicians playing mind games with people, expatriate expertise is a long standing phenomenon, who in Kenya can manage SGR today for example? We must seek SHARE in an amicable manner if we are to improve. We have several expatriates and are a much more powerful economy, speak three languages (multi lingual), we have a much smaller acerage and population but we will continue to hammer TZ whatever they do because of such stupid protectionism especially from a neighbor whom they share with so many characteristics, wajinga wa mwisho hawa watu!
A New Kenya
Much Know
#412 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:47:56 PM

Ati values na "holistic" kitu gani? Surely i thought "diamond platinumz" and his harem the most advanced thing TZ has seen, magufuli and co. always talkin about him, etc, mambo ya telecoms watatjua aje hawa watu? Call centers za kiswahili in a globalization era? Shame on you
A New Kenya
murchr
#413 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 1:54:29 PM

Kwani jamii forums still exist? I thot magufuli clamped it down?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#414 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 2:06:39 PM

Much Know wrote:
A real shithole country this TZ we should close the border, remember them refusing with maize hoping to starve us only for us to get cheaper maize from mexico, they had to slash their prices, thats how ujinga works, same will follow for vodacom, there are NO QUALIFIED tanzanians for this job, unless magufuli is talking about CCM mafia cream children, watoto wa wakubwa wa ccm, who are equally kumbaffs!!!

Much Know wrote:
We have more tz jobseekers in Kenya from watchmen to malayas, than we need in tz, the can go to hell, It is quite a good development when professionals can move freely throughout the world to work and SHARE KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS wherever they are needed without a stupid magufuli where the primary objective of this threaed had been to expose this buffoon idiot leading a country, politicians playing mind games with people, expatriate expertise is a long standing phenomenon, who in Kenya can manage SGR today for example? We must seek SHARE in an amicable manner if we are to improve. We have several expatriates and are a much more powerful economy, speak three languages (multi lingual), we have a much smaller acerage and population but we will continue to hammer TZ whatever they do because of such stupid protectionism especially from a neighbor whom they share with so many characteristics, wajinga wa mwisho hawa watu!

Relax boss

Quote:
In psychology, stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Stress is a type of psychological pain. Small amounts of stress may be desired, beneficial, and even healthy

1.Did you your know your attitude,outlook in life and ability to deal with emotions influences your stress tolerance level?

2.Anger,grief, low self esteem,getting married etc usually results in fear and uncertainty,Positive or negative attitudes & perceptions and unrealistic expectations contributing to stress.

3.Also, did you know that stress causes high blood pressure and high blood pressure causes heart failure?

4.Heart failure causes death.Sad Sad Sad Sad ..can you imagine?!! when you die, you will not be able to contribute and rant on wazuaSad Sad Sad .Moreover, your family may get depressed and take us back to point 1 above. Since we are all interrelated(either through evolution or creation), it means the kenyan population and world population at large is at risk of being wiped out from heart disease.

Take care bro!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Much Know
#415 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 2:32:51 PM

Swenani wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Much Know wrote:

Relax boss

Quote:
In psychology, stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Stress is a type of psychological pain. Small amounts of stress may be desired, beneficial, and even healthy

1.Did you your know your attitude,outlook in life and ability to deal with emotions influences your stress tolerance level?

2.Anger,grief, low self esteem,getting married etc usually results in fear and uncertainty,Positive or negative attitudes & perceptions and unrealistic expectations contributing to stress.

3.Also, did you know that stress causes high blood pressure and high blood pressure causes heart failure?

4.Heart failure causes death.Sad Sad Sad Sad ..can you imagine?!! when you die, you will not be able to contribute and rant on wazuaSad Sad Sad .Moreover, your family may get depressed and take us back to point 1 above. Since we are all interrelated(either through evolution or creation), it means the kenyan population and world population at large is at risk of being wiped out from heart disease.

Take care bro!

These tz have developed a very nasty language about Kenyans and I wonder what they have to make them act like this, by the way nyerere is the one who taught this stupid language ya kutusi na Ku demean Kenyans as an excuse for his non performance ya ujamii villages nonsenses!
A New Kenya
Mukiri
#416 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 8:29:02 PM

Much Know wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Much Know wrote:

Relax boss

Quote:

Take care bro!

These tz have developed a very nasty language about Kenyans and I wonder what they have to make them act like this, by the way nyerere is the one who taught this stupid language ya kutusi na Ku demean Kenyans as an excuse for his non performance ya ujamii villages nonsenses!

Must be the same Mt Kenya produce Maumau used. I foresee a revolutionsmile

Proverbs 19:21
masukuma
#417 Posted : Tuesday, May 08, 2018 6:31:10 AM

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#418 Posted : Tuesday, May 08, 2018 10:56:16 AM

murchr wrote:
Kwani jamii forums still exist? I thot magufuli clamped it down?

its because jamiiforums is behind [0] cloudflare and cloudfare donot like such kind of BS about website takedowns just because the website has opinions that donot make you happy.if there is anybody with half a brain at tz government will know that its really difficult/next to impossible and totally not worth it to just yanka site off cloudflare.I wish wazua admin would think along this lines.we need a freespeech forum in this kenyan internet landscape.

[0] https://intodns.com/jamiiforums.com
Fyatu
#419 Posted : Tuesday, May 08, 2018 12:00:11 PM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
[quote=murchr]Kwani jamii forums still exist? I thot magufuli clamped it down?

its because jamiiforums is behind [0] cloudflare and cloudfare donot like such kind of BS about website takedowns just because the website has opinions that donot make you happy.if there is anybody with half a brain at tz government will know that its really difficult/next to impossible and totally not worth it to just yanka site off cloudflare.I wish wazua admin would think along this lines.we need a freespeech forum in this kenyan internet landscape.

[0] https://intodns.com/jamiiforums.com[/quote]

Seconded. Wazua admin should ensure that wazua cannot be taken down. Wazua admin should also buy a secure SSL certificate coz as things currently stand on wazua, privacy and anonymity is at risk
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Speculz
#420 Posted : Tuesday, May 08, 2018 12:21:43 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
[quote=murchr]Kwani jamii forums still exist? I thot magufuli clamped it down?

[0] https://intodns.com/jamiiforums.com[/quote]

Seconded. Wazua admin should ensure that wazua cannot be taken down. Wazua admin should also buy a secure SSL certificate coz as things currently stand on wazua, privacy and anonymity is at risk

Your privacy and anonymity begins with you . Use a secure VPN on your PC .
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright