wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
SK selling our email addresses?
kenmac
#21 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 9:14:00 AM

solution..............for an unwelcome mail a click of the mouse,and the mail is out of your inbox............
then take a deep breath like hiiiiiiiiiiiiii hoooooooooooooo..........after all why worry about small things.

don't expect anyone to act like your favourite grandmother in wanting what's best for you.
......Ecclesiastes
pops
#22 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 12:34:00 PM

i agree with pauloti - its a bit of a coincidence that most of the addresses on this mailing list are from SK bloggers. even i have received this mail,and i have never posted my email address on an open forum including this one. so something is amiss here. i do not think anyone would have the time to look through all the blogs and hunt email addresses. unless someone has hacked into the SK site and got personal details. there are legal repurcussion for this. social sites like facebook,myspace etc have been doing the same without the consent of their subscribers and had to stop it after they faced a multi million dollar law suit! by all means do your business of seeling videos,but we have subscribed here purely for stocks and are not interested in your list of new DVD's,so please remove me from your list!
mozenrat
#23 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 2:30:00 PM

NEVER NEVER reply to a spammer asking him to remove you from their list of recipients... All that does is to confirm to him/her that the email address is genuine and that it is regularly used (as opposed to the junk emails we open for registering on blogs)....The fellow will simply sell it to someone else or worse target you for one of those 419 scams..