wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Kiash can now dig the dump in whole of USA legally....
Makali1
#21 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 2:10:19 PM

masukuma wrote:

Are there some people who were raptured out of Netherlands? It will be 20 years next year since the did exactly the same thing... I am guessing there was a guy who said exactly the same thing in Netherlands...

That's ok. Remember in the days of Noah, people laughed at the incredulity of him building an ark, which was built over 120 YEARS! People were born, some died.., they became older yet Noah was still building this ark which would offer a way of escape from God's wrath and judgment. But RAIN?!! Is he mad? It had never rained before. Oh how they mocked God UNTIL those 8 people entered the ark and it was shut. But still, it didn't start raining immediately. The door was shut meaning it was too late to believe and enter the ark. Yet Noah, family and animals were sitting in ark... and there wasn't even a drop of rain outside. People must have thought they had gone mad for sure. Well, it took 40 days before it started raining. You know how that ended... How do you know whether we're at the point of no return. Meaning the ark has been shut, time for grace is over...yet there are no signs of His return. He that is filthy will remain filthy, and he that is righteous will remain righteous at this point in time! How close are we to that time?

However, we take comfort in the promise that God never fails, or changes His mind. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD. GOD= WORD (John 1:1). If God is His Word, His Word must come to pass. All the heavens and earth will pass away first before His Word can fail.
Makali1
#22 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 2:18:09 PM

The only piece of the puzzle to this gay spirit is the one person who needs to give it a vote of approval. I mean the Pope "Vicar of Christ (sarcasm)." Interestingly, the Pope hasn't issued a statement against the SCOTUS decision. The silence is deafening. The Pope will be going to US for a visit with Obama this September and on the agenda is gay marriage. When, not if, the pope approves gay marriage, no one, no Christian will have the option to denounce it lest they face serious financial sanctions and/or persecution. Kenya will not be able to withstand the pressure either.
AlphDoti
#23 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 2:42:01 PM

Makali1 wrote:
The only piece of the puzzle to this gay spirit is the one person who needs to give it a vote of approval. I mean the Pope "Vicar of Christ (sarcasm)." Interestingly, the Pope hasn't issued a statement against the SCOTUS decision. The silence is deafening. The Pope will be going to US for a visit with Obama this September and on the agenda is gay marriage. When, not if, the pope approves gay marriage, no one, no Christian will have the option to denounce it lest they face serious financial sanctions and/or persecution. Kenya will not be able to withstand the pressure either.

So sad the situation Sad
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 2:46:37 PM

Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Are there some people who were raptured out of Netherlands? It will be 20 years next year since the did exactly the same thing... I am guessing there was a guy who said exactly the same thing in Netherlands...

That's ok. Remember in the days of Noah, people laughed at the incredulity of him building an ark, which was built over 120 YEARS! People were born, some died.., they became older yet Noah was still building this ark which would offer a way of escape from God's wrath and judgment. But RAIN?!! Is he mad? It had never rained before. Oh how they mocked God UNTIL those 8 people entered the ark and it was shut. But still, it didn't start raining immediately. The door was shut meaning it was too late to believe and enter the ark. Yet Noah, family and animals were sitting in ark... and there wasn't even a drop of rain outside. People must have thought they had gone mad for sure. Well, it took 40 days before it started raining. You know how that ended... How do you know whether we're at the point of no return. Meaning the ark has been shut, time for grace is over...yet there are no signs of His return. He that is filthy will remain filthy, and he that is righteous will remain righteous at this point in time! How close are we to that time?

However, we take comfort in the promise that God never fails, or changes His mind. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD. GOD= WORD (John 1:1). If God is His Word, His Word must come to pass. All the heavens and earth will pass away first before His Word can fail.

@Makali1 you've put it so well. In that regard, since you brought up this topic, I urge you, I repeat again, since you seem to be reasonable person, read the Last Testament. Read it before you close your mind. I know it's so had to pick it up and read, because of the negative Media that has associated it with false acts, by those WHO ARE PUSHING FOR THIS GAY stuff. You mentioned about the people of Noah (he's called Nuh in the Last Testament), they mocked him, little did they know he was speaking truth. Similar to people of today, they mock the Last testament, little do they know it is truth. Read it, don't rely on opinions!
Makali1
#25 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 3:52:23 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
WHO ARE PUSHING FOR THIS GAY stuff. You mentioned about the people of Noah (he's called Nuh in the Last Testament), they mocked him, little did they know he was speaking truth. Similar to people of today, they mock the Last testament, little do they know it is truth. Read it, don't rely on opinions!

@Alph Doti,

Indeed, there's a gay agenda today that is being spearheaded by agents of Satan. Who shall escape? Anyway, we believe with God all things are possible! Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. The speed at which events are unfolding is greater than my feeble fingers can type.

Did you mean the Last Testament: A memoir by God with David Javerbaum?
0%_Omera
#26 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 3:54:37 PM

guru267 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
5-4 supreme court ruled that Gay marriage is now legal across the entire USA.

LGBT...

Who-am-I

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

May the Almighty shower his wrath on these homosexual lovers like he did in the time of Lot (pbuh). Amen!

It's all about LOVE, gay people are the coolest people around.
The best method of distributing wealth, is that of distributing principles of achievement by which wealth is procured.
Tara
#27 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 6:42:35 PM

Makali1 wrote:

Now that the gays have been allowed to marry they want to push the envelope even further, which means it was never about "marital rights" but at the root of it was rebellion against God.

How do they want to push the envelope further? Please explain.

Why are people pointing fingers and getting all worked up? Si on the day of judgement everyone will be judged alone? I am sure those naysayers have had premarital sex and other sins that no one thinks about.

Also do the protesters mean that if one person does not like something then no one should do that thing? Like if I don't like tomatoes I should stand on the street corner and protest about tomato eating?

What gives? As long as no one is asking you to participate in their lifestyle, let them be.
masukuma
#28 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 7:45:26 PM

Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

I kinda feel like we have discussed something like this before

masukuma wrote:
so here is the deal... we tend to think of ourselves as those who have not faced the wrath of God yet - right? and our state is X. we know that the Wrath of God is unleashed upon you when you do certain atrocities and since history is the best teacher - we take a glimpse at societies that were at X and committed these atrocities and if for sure the wrath of God was unleashed we need to measure the displacement of these societies from X to where they are now i.e. Y. Y - X should be the measure of the wrath of God on a people. in the case of the Axis of Evil... it seems like Y-X is a positive value. but perhaps our assumption is wrong... I think its because there are a number of explanations
1) That the displacement is not due to the wrath of God but inspite of... i.e. the Wrath (W) was unleashed and that what we are actually seeing is Y- (X + W)
2) The wrath is still to come and so south africans will need to wait for around 60+ years after the wrath hits europe. so they can time themselves
3) maybe there is no wrath!

and and the follow up was

masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
tycho wrote:
How do you understand this 'crazy prosperity'? And what are your reasons, Muriel?

Look at Masukuma's explanation above.

It appears that the displacement is a positive value. i.e. 'crazy prosperity'. But we do know that for the atrocities, there has to be an accounting. So what to do? It has to be that the wrath is still to come because no mention is made of time lapse between atrocity and wrath.

Hence the reckless abandon with which pursuit is made of prosperity without reflection as to previous atrocity is a sign of wrath. The reflection could have brought about pause to acquiring crazy prosperity and backtracking to seek amends.

no. 3 is still plausible... seeing as the last time any wrath was unleashed to a bunch of people was in 2 Kings 19:35. We may need to wait quite a bit of time or just accept that He (God) is no longer into that kind of thing

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:54:09 AM

Makali1 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
WHO ARE PUSHING FOR THIS GAY stuff. You mentioned about the people of Noah (he's called Nuh in the Last Testament), they mocked him, little did they know he was speaking truth. Similar to people of today, they mock the Last testament, little do they know it is truth. Read it, don't rely on opinions!

@Alph Doti,

Indeed, there's a gay agenda today that is being spearheaded by agents of Satan. Who shall escape? Anyway, we believe with God all things are possible! Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. The speed at which events are unfolding is greater than my feeble fingers can type.

Did you mean the Last Testament: A memoir by God with David Javerbaum?

wait for it..... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hamburglar
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 11:11:49 AM

Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:
Wacha tu. 85 year old lovers got married immediately. Ndunia

What's wrong with two people in love getting married? And what does it matter to you? How exactly is that your problem? Did your rent increase because they decided to get married?

@Humbarglar are you a gay?
If yes, are you wife in the union?
Just asking.

What does it matter if am gay or not? Does somebody being gay mean he is a lesser human being? I have a female fiance that i will marry one day but i have no problem with two men or two women for that matter enjoying the same privilege.

Listen dude, open up your mind, stop being so shallow. Gay people's lives are not all about homo sex. They are people just like you and i. They like to do the same things that everybody else does. Only difference is that they are of the same sex.

Problem with you idiots is you only see homo sex in gay people. How myopic. Very shallow people. Learn to embrace people for who they are. These people are the way they are because that's who they are, so shut the f*** up and stay in your lane. Years back, white supremacists hated black people for being black, this is the exact same scenario that is unfolding right before our eyes. You religious people are the most hateful people in this world and yet you want to act like you are the si unit for holiness. Live and let live. Learn to mind your own business and let people be.

And by the way, if i were gay and i was a top or a bottom, what would it matter to you since you asked that idiotic question? How would that affect your life?
¿
#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 11:14:15 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

What's wrong with two people in love getting married? And what does it matter to you? How exactly is that your problem? Did your rent increase because they decided to get married?

Just asking.

What does it matter if am gay or not? Does somebody being gay mean he is a lesser human being? I have a female fiance that i will marry one day but i have no problem with two men or two women for that matter enjoying the same privilege.

Listen dude, open up your mind, stop being so shallow. Gay people's lives are not all about homo sex. They are people just like you and i. They like to do the same things that everybody else does. Only difference is that they are of the same sex.

Problem with you idiots is you only see homo sex in gay people. How myopic. Very shallow people. Learn to embrace people for who they are. These people are the way they are because that's who they are, so shut the f*** up and stay in your lane. Years back, white supremacists hated black people for being black, this is the exact same scenario that is unfolding right before our eyes. You religious people are the most hateful people in this world and yet you want to act like you are the si unit for holiness. Live and let live. Learn to mind your own business and let people be.

And by the way, if i were gay and i was a top or a bottom, what would it matter to you since you asked that idiotic question? How would that affect your life?

I see. Shallow people don't embrace people for who they are.
Muriel
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 12:11:50 PM

¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

I also see it

Hamburglar ought to embrace Impunity for that is what he is.

Hamburglar incapacity for embracing individuals for who they are is what is striking about this post.
Makali1
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:30:26 PM

hamburglar wrote:
I have a female fiance that i will marry one day

Marriage is a covenant created and sustained by God ONLY! You cannot say (proudly in fact) that you don't believe in God, yet espouse the covenant He created. Don't even kid yourself that you can live within the confines and dictates of a Christian marriage, yet denying the POWER thereof (the power of its Creator). You may call yours a "domestic partnership," "civil union" or what have you.

Those who are married can attest that if it wasn't for the fear of God, many would've long divorced. The one profession that stands to gain most from this gay marriage shenanigans are the divorce lawyers. After all, the greatest cause of divorce is marriage. If you abide by no universal moral code, which is a by product of God's law, then how will you resist adultery? How can you honor and cherish your wife unless you fear God in the first place? How will you apologize for the sake of peace, when your conscience is already seared and your heart cannot be convicted? I do not wish divorce on anyone, but without God as the 3rd strand in a marriage... without faith to weather the storms I can assure you that your marriage is doomed before it even starts.

Regarding gay marriage: you say some people are born that way. Homophillic lust is actually God's judgment when people have become incorrigibly wicked. Imagine God giving up on a people. As a believer, these things were supposed to happen. That they're happening in our lifetime is surreal.

THEREFORE GOD GAVE THEM OVER in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. (Romans 1:24-5)
Wamunyota
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:39:59 PM

Hutia Mundu!!
hamburglar
#35 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:58:59 PM

Makali1 wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Marriage is a covenant created and sustained by God ONLY! You cannot say (proudly in fact) that you don't believe in God, yet espouse the covenant He created. Don't even kid yourself that you can live within the confines and dictates of a Christian marriage, yet denying the POWER thereof (the power of its Creator). You may call yours a "domestic partnership," "civil union" or what have you.

Those who are married can attest that if it wasn't for the fear of God, many would've long divorced. The one profession that stands to gain most from this gay marriage shenanigans are the divorce lawyers. After all, the greatest cause of divorce is marriage. If you abide by no universal moral code, which is a by product of God's law, then how will you resist adultery? How can you honor and cherish your wife unless you fear God in the first place? How will you apologize for the sake of peace, when your conscience is already seared and your heart cannot be convicted? I do not wish divorce on anyone, but without God as the 3rd strand in a marriage... without faith to weather the storms I can assure you that your marriage is doomed before it even starts.

Regarding gay marriage: you say some people are born that way. Homophillic lust is actually God's judgment when people have become incorrigibly wicked. Imagine God giving up on a people. As a believer, these things were supposed to happen. That they're happening in our lifetime is surreal.

THEREFORE GOD GAVE THEM OVER in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. (Romans 1:24-5)

I can actually proudly say that i don't believe in god and marriage is not god's covenant or anything like that in my worldq. And gay marriage is a marriage, it's not a civil union as much as you want to call it that. It is a marriage to us and some of us recognize it as such. More power to you if you want to call it anything other than a marriage. Knock yourself out.

So you are suggesting that if someone is in an abusive marriage they should stay in it because of the fear of your god? And you expect me not to call that the most idiotic thing i have ever heard?

You guy, you have to be the most misguided person i have ever met. Listen and listen very carefully. Some of us (me) don't need a god or his nonsense to resist adultery. I can't believe what am reading. Are you trying to suggest that if you guys did not fear this god guy that you would be commiting adultery all over the place? Is your fear of your god the reason why you keep it in your pants? Wow. Whatever happened to integrity? Listen. The reason i don't commit adultery is becuase it is wrong and hurtful. You don't do it out of fear of a god, you avoid doing it because it's the right thing to do. I don't believe in or fear your god, but i don't cheat on my fiance because first and foremost, i love her and secondly, i have morals and integrity and i u derstand the reason why i am in a commited relationship. I don't need a god for me to not do wrong, i do right because it's the right thing to do, not because i fear a god. Ati how can we resist adultery? Are you for real? What kind of warped logic is that? I cherish my fiance eveyday without your god being involved in my life, simple reason being i love her. Period. You really need to put down the bible and pick up a book. Any book, it might help improve your reasoning. You really need to stop being so ignorant. That bible is really misguiding you dude. I feel sorry dor your wife if you resist cheating on her because you fear a god. Wow. Just wow.

I didn't even read the rest of your post, i am too shocked to continue.
¿
#36 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:05:37 PM

Muriel wrote:
¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

I also see it

Hamburglar incapacity for embracing individuals for who they are is what is striking about this post.

It's not so striking if you view it as an 'admission of shallowness'.
Muriel
#37 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:14:27 PM

¿ wrote:
Muriel wrote:
¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

I also see it

Yes, it's as deep as a spoon.
Muriel
#38 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:23:29 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

I can actually proudly say that i don't believe in god and marriage is not god's covenant or anything like that in my worldq. And gay marriage is a marriage, it's not a civil union as much as you want to call it that. It is a marriage to us and some of us recognize it as such. More power to you if you want to call it anything other than a marriage. Knock yourself out.

So you are suggesting that if someone is in an abusive marriage they should stay in it because of the fear of your god? And you expect me not to call that the most idiotic thing i have ever heard?

You guy, you have to be the most misguided person i have ever met. Listen and listen very carefully. Some of us (me) don't need a god or his nonsense to resist adultery. I can't believe what am reading. Are you trying to suggest that if you guys did not fear this god guy that you would be commiting adultery all over the place? Is your fear of your god the reason why you keep it in your pants? Wow. Whatever happened to integrity? Listen. The reason i don't commit adultery is becuase it is wrong and hurtful. You don't do it out of fear of a god, you avoid doing it because it's the right thing to do. I don't believe in or fear your god, but i don't cheat on my fiance because first and foremost, i love her and secondly, i have morals and integrity and i u derstand the reason why i am in a commited relationship. I don't need a god for me to not do wrong, i do right because it's the right thing to do, not because i fear a god. Ati how can we resist adultery? Are you for real? What kind of warped logic is that? I cherish my fiance eveyday without your god being involved in my life, simple reason being i love her. Period. You really need to put down the bible and pick up a book. Any book, it might help improve your reasoning. You really need to stop being so ignorant. That bible is really misguiding you dude. I feel sorry dor your wife if you resist cheating on her because you fear a god. Wow. Just wow.

I didn't even read the rest of your post, i am too shocked to continue.

Just casting it in stone. Just in case.
hamburglar
#39 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:34:42 PM

Muriel wrote:
¿ wrote:
Muriel wrote:
¿ wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Just asking.

I also see it

Yes, it's as deep as a spoon.

Do you two nitwits have anything of substance to contribute to this topic instead of the nonsense you keep going on about? You can take your romance to a different thread we don't want to see you two cozying up to each other in public. Or you can get a room for that, since it looks like you want to spoon. Lol.

In the meantime, contribute something substantial that is related to the topic at hand, the thread is not about hamburglar. It's about the lgbt. Do you have something to say about that topic? Anything at all?
¿
#40 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:42:19 PM

It's simple @hamburglar. You're either a hypocrite and or a self-admitted fool. @Makali1's opinions are just as valid as yours but thankfully these two nitwits have made you realize this thread isn't about you.