Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
CBK governor nominee is Single.....
kysse
#121 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:44:52 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/CBK-boss-turns-down-juicy-perks/-/1056/2772408/-/mkf1fhz/-/index.html

C&P
The man in charge of Kenya’s money has turned down the offer to live in an expansive home in Nairobi’s Muthaiga and ride in a motorcade.

Dr Patrick Ngugi Njoroge, who took over as Central Bank of Kenya governor last week, will instead be housed in communal accommodation in Nairobi’s Loresho estate with his fellow members of Opus Dei (Latin Work of God), an institution of the Catholic church.

Dr Njoroge, who is turning out to be a man of exemplary modesty, has also turned down an office-issued high end smart phone, a bevy of security guards and three cars.

Central Bank governors have at their disposal a Range Rover, Mercedes Benz and a VW Passat.

In a country where appointment to public office is associated with opulence, demand for higher pay and motorcades, Dr Njoroge’s decision to pass up a chance to live in a house on two acres located in the city’s most exclusive suburb is a rare one.

Had he taken up the offer, some of his neighbours would have been former President Mwai Kibaki, the US ambassador, British high commissioner and former Attorney General Charles Njonjo.

Wooooooi woooooi why does it rain in the sea??! Why are things given to those who don't need them?! Kama ni mimi I would still live with my Opus Dei brothers but I would still keep the mansion and the cars since they have already been bought and paid for. Then I would have three separate girlfriends, Wa Range Rover ni wa Friday, Wa Mercedes ni wa Sunday na wa Passat ni wa Wednesday. They would all be entertained at the mansion on their appointed days and they would never meet because they would all know that I live in Loresho with my Opus brothers.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly madness re-loaded.
Impunity
#122 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 8:58:16 AM

wa P wrote:
nakujua wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Alba wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Whether the guy is married or not is very relevant, it speaks to his persona.

Lets be honest, I do not think this guy is bringing any new technical knowhow to CBK that a first year Econ 101 student does not know off.

What he is coming to do is to manage people resources to achieve results and goals. It is therefore important to understand his values in life as they will impact the productivity of a whole bunch of people working under him as well as the country.

How will his marital status affect productivity or anything? This is the thing no one has explained.

If he is not productive and active in bed, he cannot be productive anywhere

Botswana one of the best led countries in Africa has a president who is Single. Dj Ck one of the most successful africans is not married...the list can be long

smile kwa nini list yako ni fupi smile

Na alitoa Mary-yani waPi?

Alizaa yeye bile kuoa mama yake.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Euge
#123 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 11:46:25 AM

Alba wrote:
I am very proud of my fellow alum. When I was in form one decades ago, our Maths teacher used to tell us about this Njoroge chap who was his classmate. About how he was basically a genius yet very self effacing and humble. I was unimpressed at the time. Now I see what all the praise was about.

I say Make him President. He is showing a level of selflessness that is completely foreign to Kenyans. Kenyans must be shocked at this.

We live in a country where 60% of urbanites live in slums yet bigwigs are lavished with unnecessary expensive perks. A country where everyone with a chance to loot public coffers or take a bribe will do so.

We need a movement:

Njoroge for Prezzi !

Today spouses of MPs are having a prayer breakfast in one of the 5 star hotels in the city. Many will not have a descent meal today. Many do not know if they will have a meal tomorrow. Pray why don't they join their husband's in the national prayer breakfast?
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#124 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 11:49:01 AM

Impunity wrote:
wa P wrote:
nakujua wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
[quote=Alba][quote=Obi 1 Kanobi]Whether the guy is married or not is very relevant, it speaks to his persona.

Lets be honest, I do not think this guy is bringing any new technical knowhow to CBK that a first year Econ 101 student does not know off.

What he is coming to do is to manage people resources to achieve results and goals. It is therefore important to understand his values in life as they will impact the productivity of a whole bunch of people working under him as well as the country.

How will his marital status affect productivity or anything? This is the thing no one has explained.

Botswana one of the best led countries in Africa has a president who is Single. Dj Ck one of the most successful africans is not married...the list can be long

Na alitoa Mary-yani waPi?[/quote]

Peel back please. Hii sielewi.
Lord, thank you!
wa P
#125 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 1:19:58 PM

Impunity wrote:
wa P wrote:
nakujua wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Alba wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Whether the guy is married or not is very relevant, it speaks to his persona.

Na alitoa Mary-yani waPi?

Alizaa yeye bile kuoa mama yake.

I C. I like mzao.

And also endorse DJ's involving mzao in his business. Unlike many other new moneys who do not run 'XYZ and Sons' kind of empires; when they expire 'Sons' are left fighting themselves and/ or lawyers in court.

Moral: unless we learn to work for, and with our progeny, we will not have resilient and time-proof empires. We should familiarize ourselves with Sam Walton formula - the real story not the haters story.

Euge: does this open your eye?

Euge:
Jus Blazin
#126 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 2:30:37 PM

So now people who were against him, ati unmarried at 54, no property, blah, blah, blah, are now supporting him for refusing perks? Kweli ya kuku ni mayai!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca