16 Pages«<89101112>»
Football Transfer Window 2015...facts & rumours
#181 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 5:49:40 PM

#182 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 5:51:02 PM

Gunners closed shop without activity or is it empty handed?
#183 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 6:29:19 PM

smano wrote:
If Utd can get Keylor Navas for De Gea then we can make it till Jan, when LvG will realize he needed a striker this window...and NO, Utd will not get Bale, that was Perez's pet project so he cannot be sold at any price - Madrid only sell whoever Perez does not want e.g. Di Maria.

LVG has decided he needs a martial plan to rescue us suffering fans. And it comes in form of 19 year Monaco forward prospect. Not looking very rossy but i hold the faith. Oneunited
#184 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 7:00:25 PM

Wewe...mighty gunners signed two players. Petr Cech and own goal.
smano
#185 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:02:13 AM

http://www.espnfc.us/sto...lls-at-deadline-reports

I don't know what happened here but this is not good for De Gea and even Utd
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
#186 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:13:51 AM

smano wrote:
http://www.espnfc.us/story/2591354/david-de-gea-transfer-stalls-at-deadline-reports

Valdez move also fell through so Manutd might have blown away $ 29M and end up with two unhappy keepers.
#187 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:48:19 AM

smano wrote:
http://www.espnfc.us/story/2591354/david-de-gea-transfer-stalls-at-deadline-reports

Valdez move also fell through so Manutd might have blown away $ 29M and end up with two unhappy keepers.

Blown away? Not sure about that. Madrid waited all summer to make a deal and I am sure Untied wanted Navas their way. So It is a lose-lose situation for United, Madrid and De Gea coz all parties wanted it sorted.

So it is actually Navas who held up the deal longer than expected.
#188 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:50:37 AM

Transfer window in France, Germany, Spain & Italy closed last night but EPL will shut at 8pm tonight so there's still hope.
#189 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 10:14:47 AM

[quote=KulaRaha]Meanwhile Chelsea buy some guy whose name sounds like an extinct dinosaur, sijui Papy Djilitosaurus sijui what.

Desperate times.[/quote

zinjanthropus?

Something to that effect. For Chelsea, I am trying to figure out who screwed up? Was it over-estimation of the current team by Mou, or the Board, or Roman?

Usually, we do business ruthlessly, this window we have been like Arsenal...all fart and no shit!
#190 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 10:51:04 AM

Transfer window in France, Germany, Spain & Italy closed last night but EPL will shut at 8pm tonight so there's still hope.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly From the Prof Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#191 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 10:57:53 AM

[quote=KulaRaha]Meanwhile Chelsea buy some guy whose name sounds like an extinct dinosaur, sijui Papy Djilitosaurus sijui what.

Desperate times.[/quote

zinjanthropus?

Something to that effect. For Chelsea, I am trying to figure out who screwed up? Was it over-estimation of the current team by Mou, or the Board, or Roman?

Usually, we do business ruthlessly, this window we have been like Arsenal...all fart and no shit!

Actually,, midtable teams have done better business than top teams. Common refrain has been few players were available and prices were highly inflated.
It was clear that Chelsea were on a decline towards the end of last season. Fabregas-Matic. combo isn't working ,Terry is a pensioner and Ivanovic is the weak link.
#192 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:03:56 AM

Manchester United are set to complete the £36m signing of 19 yr old Monaco forward Anthony Martial, once the move is completed he'll become the most expensive teenager in football history.....what a fee for an unknown player.

#193 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:05:19 AM

smano wrote:

Blown away? Not sure about that. Madrid waited all summer to make a deal and I am sure Untied wanted Navas their way. So It is a lose-lose situation for United, Madrid and De Gea coz all parties wanted it sorted.

Lose-lose? Manutd will pay wages for two unhappy Spanish keepers who will then walk away for nothing next summer.
Word has it the documents were one minute late.Sadly, it is rumoured that Madrid needed cash to finance the move and had offered Isco to gunners.
Bykhovets
#194 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:14:53 AM

Desperate times.[/quote

zinjanthropus?

Yaani after being thrashed last weekend bado you cannot let Arsenal enjoy their win in peace? Laughing out loudly
"Occasionally I drop a tea cup to shatter on the floor. On purpose. I am not satisfied when it does not gather itself up again. Someday perhaps that cup will come together."
#195 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:21:11 AM

smano wrote:

Lose-lose? Manutd will pay wages for two unhappy Spanish keepers who will then walk away for nothing next summer.
Word has it the documents were one minute late.Sadly, it is rumoured that Madrid needed cash to finance the move and had offered Isco to gunners.

Boss, Man U didnt have a problem keeping De Gea for one year. It is usually factored in contracts. Pesa iko. They were also willing to sell but at a good fee. Valdes move breaking down wasnt as a result of Man U, but deal between player and Besiktas. Not everything seen is a crisis.
#196 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:28:03 AM

smano wrote:

Boss, Man U didnt have a problem keeping De Gea for one year. It is usually factored in contracts. Pesa iko. They were also willing to sell but at a good fee. Valdes move breaking down wasnt as a result of Man U, but deal between player and Besiktas. Not everything seen is a crisis.

No team wants to keep a unhappy player. That's why LVG has been unwilling to play him.
#197 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:35:10 AM

Manchester United are set to complete the £36m signing of 19 yr old Monaco forward Anthony Martial, once the move is completed he'll become the most expensive teenager in football history.....what a fee for an unknown player.

Unknown to who?
#198 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:39:14 AM

Unknown to who?

......to grandma's fans...
#199 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:44:04 AM

smano wrote:

The other huge statement the mighty Man U wanted to make was that they are NOT a selling club like aseno. Cash is never in short supply.

In other words, you don't walk in and simply pluck out a player as if Old Trafford is Emirates.
#200 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:46:08 AM

Unknown to who?

......to grandma's fans...

Wayne Rooney came to speak to me and asked me who Martial was - Schneiderlin

I'm surpirsed to learn that the he actually featured in the two CL fixtures against Arsenal.....anyway hiyo si shida yangu hata Arsenal tuko na Yaya Sanogo.