wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
my 4 sisters families in the brink of crashing at the
westkate
#1 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 9:07:57 AM

wazuas,
this is not a not story but a real life. the 4 sisters of us are married and well up with their well and good husbands as far as am concern. now they have a similar and unique problems. all of them have 95% males friends and 5 % female friends. they have identified about 10 or less guys who they chat with and make phone calls exposing their husbands business and family matters with this guys . the husbands has asked me for help but am an-able. they have confronted the wife's with evidence but the our sisters are adamant that there is nothing beyond normal friendship and that all.
now am wondering if there is a common problem in a certain family . or what could be happening here.
if you have seen such a issue kindly share as this families are going to brake very soon . i have advised the husband to go home and sort with the parents but its not working at all.
Sevian
#2 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 10:17:52 AM

Genetic predisposition to shenanigans
S.Mutaga III
#3 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 10:32:50 AM

westkate wrote:
wazuas,
this is not a not story but a real life. the 4 sisters of us are married and well up with their well and good husbands as far as am concern. now they have a similar and unique problems. all of them have 95% males friends and 5 % female friends. they have identified about 10 or less guys who they chat with and make phone calls exposing their husbands business and family matters with this guys . the husbands has asked me for help but am an-able. they have confronted the wife's with evidence but the our sisters are adamant that there is nothing beyond normal friendship and that all.
now am wondering if there is a common problem in a certain family . or what could be happening here.
if you have seen such a issue kindly share as this families are going to brake very soon . i have advised the husband to go home and sort with the parents but its not working at all.

Sorry to say...but in such cases, you can comfortably throw in infidelity as a common denominator among your sisters. Secondly, if you are different, you may want to know your real dad. I think of genetic predisposition to such behavior...nothing else can explain that.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Swenani
#4 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 10:53:14 AM

westkate wrote:
wazuas,

Is your husband/you the owner of westkate safaris?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
muganda
#5 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 11:53:41 AM

@westkate, technically, all friendships make Love Bank deposits.

But when an opposite-sex friend meets the most important emotional needs of:
• affection (expressions of care and concern),
• intimate conversation (conversation about personal problems being faced, and topics of personal interest),
• recreational companionship (spending time together enjoying common recreational activities),
• honesty and openness (revealing personal feelings, past history, present activities, and plans for the future),
• physical attractiveness, or
• admiration (expressions of respect, value, and appreciation),

...romantic love is almost sure to follow.

Link: The Risk of Opposite-sex Friendships in Marriage

westkate
#6 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 2:51:23 PM

@mugunda ,quite sure. two of my sis are in mpango wa kando. S WE TALK. and as for swenani its a point and a useless one to think who my dad is . i fell my sis we are different in opinion and romatic they are far ahead.
also we have no connection with westkatesafaris is it a travel company?

could it be they are suffering from Androphilia. any socialogist hapa
but i need a solution after all the definations. this families look super from outside driving big cars nice houses but inside the things are messy. i mean messy. but i dont want to talk about where we all came from . could be the root of all this
Amores
#7 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 3:09:17 PM

westkate wrote:
wazuas,

Meli kweli Laughing out loudly

I am happy
Bigchick
#8 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 3:51:16 PM

Amores wrote:
westkate wrote:
wazuas,

@ Amores you are a mean cat.

How can you come back after a long time with such kicheko?

Lakini Meli ulifika kweli.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
winmak
#9 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 4:04:58 PM

Laughing out loudly
Amores wrote:
westkate wrote:
wazuas,

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Mtafiti
#10 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 4:07:50 PM

Amores wrote:
westkate wrote:
wazuas,

smile Usually common with blondes or 'vidosho' in swahili land.
butterflyke
#11 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 4:15:19 PM

@westkate, was the last round of advice regarding you and your husband useful? If yes, then I think you should share it with your brothers-in-law. They may need it
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Amores
#12 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 5:54:16 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
westkate wrote:
wazuas,

@ Amores you are a mean cat.

How can you come back after a long time with such kicheko?

Lakini Meli ulifika kweli.

smile smile
I am happy
Impunity
#13 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 6:46:55 PM

westkate wrote:
wazuas,

GENERATION CURSE.
You can do no nothing!
Buy popcorns, seat/sit back and watch the melee.

Or send share your 4 siz numbers with me, I will make have ONLY ONE boyfriend and save their huzzies the hustles of fighting 10 plus boyfies each.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#14 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 6:54:57 PM

winmak wrote:
Laughing out loudly
Amores wrote:
westkate wrote:
wazuas,

I still laughing Loudest on my desk wondering HOW that huge Meli managed to make such an instant break in open seas!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Euge
#15 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 8:47:51 PM

westkate wrote:
@mugunda ,quite sure. two of my sis are in mpango wa kando. S WE TALK. and as for swenani its a point and a useless one to think who my dad is . i fell my sis we are different in opinion and romatic they are far ahead.
also we have no connection with westkatesafaris is it a travel company?

could it be they are suffering from Androphilia. any socialogist hapa
but i need a solution after all the definations. this families look super from outside driving big cars nice houses but inside the things are messy. i mean messy. but i dont want to talk about where we all came from . could be the root of all this

This is Ojinga reincarnated. Got a new name after joining JAP
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#16 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 8:49:35 PM

Swenani wrote:
westkate wrote:
wazuas,

Is your husband/you the owner of westkate safaris?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly
Lord, thank you!
washiku
#17 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2015 11:17:52 PM

But honestly, is Wazua capable of attracting someone with such kind of English or this guy is just pretending to create traffic?
kysse
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:51:52 AM

Is this AMORES of cool Aid? Laughing out loudly

Wewe wait for elections 2017 ukuje kuchokoza.

Mimi sina ya kusema ila kuwaombea miujiza ya..
Bigchick
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:59:12 AM

washiku wrote:
But honestly, is Wazua capable of attracting someone with such kind of English or this guy is just pretending to create traffic?

You and I think the same.Been wondering too...but then again ilikuja na meli.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 1:03:36 AM

kysse wrote:
Is this AMORES of cool Aid? Laughing out loudly

Wewe wait for elections 2017 ukuje kuchokoza.

Mimi sina ya kusema ila kuwaombea miujiza ya..

Yes it is him.Our liberation hero who suffered during those matanga meetings of 2012/2013.He of DNA ni TNA fame.

After a long absence he tokelezeas with kicheko coz of that very happy english.Very mean cat.