wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Taxi business
richsure
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:57:00 AM

i would like to be giving out my car in the morning at 7.30am after i drive to work in CBD

can i make some money in taxi business

anyone with experiencies please share

Better days are ahead
brubo
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:51:00 PM

Good luck ..........
leona
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:13:00 PM

@richsure
Of course you can make cash in cab biz,but those hours...?cabs are busiest during after work hours,so maybe you wont make that much during the few daytime hours...but it's worth a try anyway. Do you plan to lease your car to an individual? to a company or how do you plan on doing it?

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
dexco
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:45:00 AM

Well i hear pple make some coins that way

You give your car out whole day and you get approx 1K per day from the driver. Then the rest is his profit.

Just take a walk and talk to those taxi drivers in Town,Parklands or Hurlingham areas. U wont miss a blubber mouth to tell you all.
Otto
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:21:00 PM

It is true,there is money in this but the rush hour is the best time to capitalize on. I could sell to you a 1992 Toyota 100 model and see how this works. I have two in the taxi business and looking to sell one for easier management. Call me 0722964558 if interested,for viewing. 350k ono
1-kata-k
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:47:00 PM

Which car hire companies take cars and pay a monthly fee? I am also really interested

Show me the money
maple
#7 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 7:14:00 AM

I have had friends make money in taxi business. But a full-time arrangement works best. Many taxi company 'outsource' their fleet these days. Jatco,and even the small companies do so. Every company has its own rates,but i am told that new cars fetch you 40K per month and older ones e.g. KAY and below would fetch you 30K and less per month. Also,toyotas are preffered. Nissans are less of a preference. You would be suprised how well Vitzs are catching up in the taxi business,the guzzle less are good on profits. You do need a stable insurance policy though,and a genuine tracking system on your car! Ask around around,its a biz worth doing. All the best!