Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

81 Pages«<7475767778>»
The KenolKobil 2015 pendulum
Kausha
#1501 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 8:53:13 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Kausha wrote:
Spikes wrote:
A record volume shakes the exchange. 65million shares changing hands!!! Anybody with information?

PT hapo top floor.

A scared foreigner?

Top shareholder shuffling their shares across pockets aka portfolio transfer PT
Aguytrying
#1502 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 10:19:48 PM

Kausha wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Kausha wrote:
Spikes wrote:
A record volume shakes the exchange. 65million shares changing hands!!! Anybody with information?

PT hapo top floor.

A scared foreigner?

Top shareholder shuffling their shares across pockets aka portfolio transfer PT

I thought so too. We should expect another upsurge in with the market anytime
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
mlennyma
#1503 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 7:38:30 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
When is the boom?

KenolKobil Ltd announced a Final dividend of Kes.0.30 on 08-Mar-2017; Books Closure 11-May-2017. Payment 16-June-2017.

Finally the eft has arrived
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Gatheuzi
#1504 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:02:41 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
When is the boom?

KenolKobil Ltd announced a Final dividend of Kes.0.30 on 08-Mar-2017; Books Closure 11-May-2017. Payment 16-June-2017.

Finally the eft has arrived

Applause Applause Applause
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
mlennyma
#1505 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:04:46 PM

KenolKobil Limited
Well, the good news this cold morning is that KenolKobil is currently the overall Market share leader both Locally and including exports!
# Marketshareleader #PIEAdata
1 hour ago ·
Realtreaty
#1506 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:38:34 PM

mlennyma wrote:
KenolKobil Limited
Well, the good news this cold morning is that KenolKobil is currently the overall Market share leader both Locally and including exports!
1 hour ago ·

That could be enough reason it has walked to 14 Kesh.
This August I am waiting for an Interim DVD.
mlennyma
#1507 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:53:35 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
KenolKobil Limited
1 hour ago ·

That could be enough reason it has walked to 14 Kesh.
This August I am waiting for an Interim DVD.

More market share,more volumes,more profit,more dividends, more capital gains....they have completed several new stations and are looking for dealers. ..if you want apply in their website
obiero
#1508 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:39:41 PM

mlennyma wrote:

biggest supplier of jet fuel in kenya,but let obiero pay us cash we don't trust him and don't edge please ,hatutaki kupewa ndege tuuze tujilipesmile

Time and tide waits for no oil marketer. Vivo edges Kenol Kobil in market share growth... http://www.nation.co.ke/...992126-jrw5g0/index.html

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mlennyma
#1509 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:40:21 PM

Total man has fallen,any effects?
winston
#1510 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:14:20 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Total man has fallen,any effects?

Not an expert. My two cents. Unlikely to affect running...unless there is a tussle over his estate...and the israeli (i think) management change. VVS saidia?

What might affect KK (I think positively) might be a new government doing away with the price restrictions imposed by ERC...in the spirit of a free market economy.
Realtreaty
#1511 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:37:56 PM

Sad Sad Sad
Was Total Man a Total shareholder in KK at the time of his death?
How will the market react on this stock now a major investor is down?
Hope if he still held a major chunk, the family will appoint a Nominee to lead them and if they have to sell do it to a good company even if Puma want to come back
VituVingiSana
#1512 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:04:14 PM

Since the shares were not held directly by biwott any inheritance wrangles can be handled behind the scenes at the level of the shareholders not KK. The firm isn't run by biwott's relatives but by a professional board and management.

Sale: If biwott's heirs decide to cash in then a sale of the their shares or the entire firm is possible. If the entire firm is to be sold, I hope there's a hefty premium!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#1513 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:39:34 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Since the shares were not held directly by biwott any inheritance wrangles can be handled behind the scenes at the level of the shareholders not KK. The firm isn't run by biwott's relatives but by a professional board and management.

Sale: If biwott's heirs decide to cash in then a sale of the their shares or the entire firm is possible. If the entire firm is to be sold, I hope there's a hefty premium!

KK is in firm hands of the Israelis through the Jewish Australian wife. If the Kaleo Wife and her children feel cheated expect fireworks.
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#1514 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:52:25 PM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

KK is in firm hands of the Israelis through the Jewish Australian wife. If the Kaleo Wife and her children feel cheated expect fireworks.

It shouldn't affect KK (much) directly since the shares in KK are owned by various "investment firms" but any fireworks aren't welcome in the grand scheme. That said, I prefer the current management which has delivered. I hope they can find a buyer for the entire firm at a hefty premium!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#1515 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:14:14 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

It shouldn't affect KK (much) directly since the shares in KK are owned by various "investment firms" but any fireworks aren't welcome in the grand scheme. That said, I prefer the current management which has delivered. I hope they can find a buyer for the entire firm at a hefty premium!

Kwisha!

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Aguytrying
#1516 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:44:06 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Kwisha!

This is significant. But Sanity should prevail
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Realtreaty
#1517 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:25:19 PM

Companies preparing to release interim reports before August 4 days before Kenyans go for elections.
Some companies feel positive the good mood of continuity will thrive.
Businesses feel that a Uhuru win gives them more leverage with no doubts and a good last quarter will prevail for 2017.
mlennyma
#1518 Posted : Wednesday, August 02, 2017 11:39:01 AM

Huge volume as we approach H1 and elections. ..who is greedy and who is fearful?
maka
#1519 Posted : Wednesday, August 02, 2017 4:59:33 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Huge volume as we approach H1 and elections. ..who is greedy and who is fearful?

Solid...

possunt quia posse videntur
cnn
#1520 Posted : Wednesday, August 02, 2017 5:18:10 PM

maka wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Solid...

30 cents interim dividend .