Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

81 Pages«<6465666768>»
The KenolKobil 2015 pendulum
obiero
#1301 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 6:47:58 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Good news for KK as the pressure on ERC increases. http://www.businessdaily...0178-1cg6d9z/index.html KK can write back the amount as the cash comes in. This will not be allowed until 2018 coz of elections in 2017 but better late than never

kenol kobil decided to write off 3.1billion? is kenol trying to be government friendly by avoiding confrontations? if the others succeed will kenol be part of the deal?..but again how will this additional shilling help if marketers are still giving discounts?.meanwhile kenol emerged the best performing share in 2016 and analysts including me expect it to be attractive in 2017

I think it was 1.3bn for this matter BUT I could be wrong. There is also the KPC matter.
Not trying to be "GoK-friendly" but if you haven't been paid for 15 years then take the provision and the tax benefit that comes with it.
It seems Ohana isn't taking GoK to court as much as Segman did. That said, if KK is owed 1.3-3.1bn from GoK then it should fight until all doors are closed.
Yes, they cannot ignore KK and pay the others since KK can also go to court citing the payments to the others. KK can always cut a deal with GoK and settle for less. If ERC is forced to add KES 0.10 - 1.00 to the price then KK will also benefit.
The "extra" shilling per litre is pure profit [cash inflow] for KK. The Deal Poa can be increased to 6/- but for now KK can put it in its pocket & pay it to us as a dividend.

Hahaha.. Umeongea kama board member.. Meanwhile hii kitu ishuke hadi 11 tununue. Down to KES 14 today

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#1302 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 8:06:32 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Good news for KK as the pressure on ERC increases. http://www.businessdaily...0178-1cg6d9z/index.html KK can write back the amount as the cash comes in. This will not be allowed until 2018 coz of elections in 2017 but better late than never

kenol kobil decided to write off 3.1billion? is kenol trying to be government friendly by avoiding confrontations? if the others succeed will kenol be part of the deal?..but again how will this additional shilling help if marketers are still giving discounts?.meanwhile kenol emerged the best performing share in 2016 and analysts including me expect it to be attractive in 2017

I think it was 1.3bn for this matter BUT I could be wrong. There is also the KPC matter.
Not trying to be "GoK-friendly" but if you haven't been paid for 15 years then take the provision and the tax benefit that comes with it.
It seems Ohana isn't taking GoK to court as much as Segman did. That said, if KK is owed 1.3-3.1bn from GoK then it should fight until all doors are closed.
Yes, they cannot ignore KK and pay the others since KK can also go to court citing the payments to the others. KK can always cut a deal with GoK and settle for less. If ERC is forced to add KES 0.10 - 1.00 to the price then KK will also benefit.
The "extra" shilling per litre is pure profit [cash inflow] for KK. The Deal Poa can be increased to 6/- but for now KK can put it in its pocket & pay it to us as a dividend.

Hapo umetudanganya. It's hard to benefit from a deal that you are not a claimant. Secondly, a 1 bob increase above board will benefit OMCs that were not affected by the yield shift. How will this be sorted? Will the non-claimants surrender 1 bob per litre to ERC?
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#1303 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 12:33:43 AM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Hapo umetudanganya. It's hard to benefit from a deal that you are not a claimant. Secondly, a 1 bob increase above board will benefit OMCs that were not affected by the yield shift. How will this be sorted? Will the non-claimants surrender 1 bob per litre to ERC?

OK. Let's revisit this in 2 years.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Realtreaty
#1304 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 3:37:01 PM

Good news coming where kk is diversifying by entering other avenues of interest to enhance good tides. I am still buying this njaanuary. Too good it has come done by 2 Bob to date. Ohana is also proposing oroper engagement in national oil being extracted in Kenya. Happy new year 2017.
mlennyma
#1305 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 8:09:34 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Good news coming where kk is diversifying by entering other avenues of interest to enhance good tides. I am still buying this njaanuary. Too good it has come done by 2 Bob to date. Ohana is also proposing oroper engagement in national oil being extracted in Kenya. Happy new year 2017.

the absence of speculators is what is holding this share otherwise with the massacre in the nse people could have competed to sell downwards
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
sparkly
#1306 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:15:05 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

the absence of speculators is what is holding this share otherwise with the massacre in the nse people could have competed to sell downwards

The faithful of this stock have been through highs and lows, the yings and yangs, near heaven and hell. They patiently wait for a suitor, not concerned by the daily ups and downs of the stock market.
mlennyma
#1307 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 2:32:16 PM

sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

The faithful of this stock have been through highs and lows, the yings and yangs, near heaven and hell. They patiently wait for a suitor, not concerned by the daily ups and downs of the stock market.

So help us God
mulla
#1308 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 5:10:04 PM

mlennyma wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

So help us God

I don't think KK needs a suitor anymore.....if one comes along well and good...if not....tuko poa!!
sparkly
#1309 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 7:48:22 AM

mulla wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

So help us God

I don't think KK needs a suitor anymore.....if one comes along well and good...if not....tuko poa!!

Ohana is the big broom, cleaning up the house to make guests feel at home and eat big ugali and ingokho (inspired by @realtreaty).
Aguytrying
#1310 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:36:43 PM

sparkly wrote:
mulla wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

So help us God

Ohana is the big broom, cleaning up the house to make guests feel at home and eat big ugali and ingokho (inspired by @realtreaty).

Laughing out loudly indeed
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
mlennyma
#1311 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:41:28 PM

We have moved.......

KenolKobil Limited
5th Floor, Avenue 5 Building
Rose Avenue
Off Lenana Road

P.O. Box 44202 or 30322
00100 GPO,
Nairobi, Kenya
mulla
#1312 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:22:25 PM

Laughing out loudly
mlennyma wrote:
We have moved.......

KenolKobil Limited
Rose Avenue
Off Lenana Road

P.O. Box 44202 or 30322
00100 GPO,
Nairobi, Kenya

Gonna be neighbours with Shell at laiboni plaza, Lenana roadLaughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#1313 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7:19:44 PM

mulla wrote:
Laughing out loudly
mlennyma wrote:
We have moved.......

KenolKobil Limited
Rose Avenue
Off Lenana Road

P.O. Box 44202 or 30322
00100 GPO,
Nairobi, Kenya

I hope KK installs listening devices with Mossad's help Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Realtreaty
#1314 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7:36:08 PM

Its cheaper and Ohana can save more to be able to pay us well.
Move away from noisy university students
sparkly
#1315 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:21:04 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mulla wrote:
Laughing out loudly
mlennyma wrote:
We have moved.......

KenolKobil Limited
Rose Avenue
Off Lenana Road

P.O. Box 44202 or 30322
00100 GPO,
Nairobi, Kenya

I hope KK installs listening devices with Mossad's help Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#1316 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:28:27 AM

If Ohana can give us EPS 2.5 we will make him an honouraly African elder and give him a Kenyan girl to take care of him like Rannerberger and Bob Collymore.

~Speaking on behalf of KK minority shareholders
mlennyma
#1317 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:26:48 AM

NSE Kenya
@ NSEKenya
Jan 12
If I am an investor, I will invest heavily on
@KenolKobil shares due to the exciting year ahead says Mr Ohana #TradingBell
@Tolbert_KE
View details ·
sparkly
#1318 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:56:15 AM

mlennyma wrote:

NSE Kenya
@ NSEKenya
Jan 12
@Tolbert_KE
View details ·

Let him deliver the goods. We don't want empty talk like Ngunze.
mlennyma
#1319 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 9:03:30 AM

sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

NSE Kenya
@ NSEKenya
Jan 12
@Tolbert_KE
View details ·

He will keep you busy with a final dividend of 35 cts and an interim of 20cts this year as you wait for him to perform
VituVingiSana
#1320 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 9:44:23 AM

sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

NSE Kenya
@ NSEKenya
Jan 12
@Tolbert_KE
View details ·

Comparing Ohana to Ngunze?
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Anyway, don't worry about us ie KK shareholders BUT do help us by filling up at KK stations.