Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

81 Pages«<4748495051>»
The KenolKobil 2015 pendulum
Realtreaty
#961 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 5:34:28 AM

mlennyma
#962 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 9:53:36 AM

Realtreaty wrote:

Now i know this man wants to make kk a clean hands company, if its for the purpose of a planned marriage only time will tell
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
mlennyma
#963 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 9:57:00 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
There are people in this country who wait a whole year to get KES 1.80 DPS

If you have 2 million shares,thats cool kshs 3.6 milion!

But what if you own 2,233 shares like @vvs

2,233 KK x 0.15 x 95% = Real Money
185,000 KQ x 0 x 95% = Zero
1,500,000,000 x 0 x 95% = Zero

KQ is booking forex loss,KK is booking forex gain thats how bright minds take advantage of a situation, the dollars will kill kq,kk struck out all dollar debts
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Aguytrying
#964 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 10:29:53 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Obiero holds 185,500 at KQ just to get more tears every year end.Sad Sad Sad

Waits a whole year for NEGATIVE EPS and ZERO DIVIDEND for 4 years and still has nerve to talk

Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause not to mention capital losses while the share he is hating on is confounding critics by rallying during a bear. Like today smile smile
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Ebenyo
#965 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 3:02:48 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Obiero holds 185,500 at KQ just to get more tears every year end.Sad Sad Sad

Waits a whole year for NEGATIVE EPS and ZERO DIVIDEND for 4 years and still has nerve to talk

Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause not to mention capital losses while the share he is hating on is confounding critics by rallying during a bear. Like today smile smile

Dividend is one way of creating long lasting wealth.For a long term investor,this is the cream.You let your money work for you.Thats the difference between a wealth creation mentality and poverty creation mentality.
A journey of a thousand mile begins with a single step.Rome was not build in one day.We could be picking small dividends today,but through hardwork and determination it will grow slowly.Our children will grow it and our grandchildren will develop it further.Thats true wealth creation that will change from one generation to another one.E.g Njenga Karume empire.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
karasinga
#966 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 5:59:08 PM

keno
my thoughts on the chart
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Realtreaty
#967 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 7:36:33 PM

writing off a debt owed by KPRL by KK did not mean the government which controls KPRL would never pay. It meant that they have decided to stop indicating it on their books as time goes but once the case goes through and Govt agrees to pay, then it will be taken as an equity which the directors can decide how to use it- sometime pay it out as a scrip dividend or remain as equity generated by fixed assets.
Actually KK could have built its office block as a mixed tower (Hotel and office rooms) They could be making money a time like now Kenya want to increase Hotel rooms.
Realtreaty
#968 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:45:35 PM

VituVingiSana
#969 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:43:46 PM

KenolKobil to build Sh1.5bn lubricants plant in Mombasa

http://www.businessdaily...8636-ifryalz/index.html

KenolKobil has in the past indicated that construction of the plant is expected to begin by mid-2017 and will cost the two partners between $10 million (Sh1.01 billion) and $15 million (Sh1.51 billion).

Blended products from the Sh1.5 billion factory will be cheaper than imports from South Africa that the oil marketer has been relying on so far.

The benefits will not accrue until late 2018 but that is a-OK for me. The construction of the facility makes KK look more attractive to an acquirer.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Realtreaty
#970 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:14:09 PM

With the cheap oil, i think the ERA (Energy Regulatory Authority) should change their maths and only Tender for 75% of the imports while the rest companies are supposed to seek on their own. This could help firms source oil from proximity countries or use their expanded African branches to supply them.
Realtreaty
#971 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:49:22 PM

Competition still a magnet here. Whom do you attract and which business one has to do with who.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...val-kenolkobils_c1411021The Govt may prefer trading with friendly companies. Total cunning and selling out Kenya to support Tanzania showed a negative attitude.
Total will slowly lose Kenyan business where customers will prefer Kenol just to punish Total.
Lapset project is in kenyans mind and killing it will be cutting our hands. SO Kenyans driving will opt for Kenol Fuel
VituVingiSana
#972 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:57:05 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Competition still a magnet here. Whom do you attract and which business one has to do with who.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...val-kenolkobils_c1411021The Govt may prefer trading with friendly companies. Total cunning and selling out Kenya to support Tanzania showed a negative attitude.
Total will slowly lose Kenyan business where customers will prefer Kenol just to punish Total.
Lapset project is in kenyans mind and killing it will be cutting our hands. SO Kenyans driving will opt for Kenol Fuel

I doubt but I hope so! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Aguytrying
#973 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:09:36 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

I doubt but I hope so! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The bear is making people hallucinate, in this case a welcome hallucination.

KK is rising ex div, today threatening the 11.50 barrier.

With all my belief in KK i couldn't have seen this coming. This puts kk in the elite clubs of shares that have gained during the bear.
We don't look so crazy now. do we? smile
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Realtreaty
#974 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 7:13:11 PM

still remained strong after closure of interim dividend. I pray this stock change drastically and move up as it used to move.Now loans are cheap and KK can borrow money to store enough fuel.
When will we see Nos 17, 21 or even 25?
hisah
#975 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 7:31:18 PM

hisah wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

Quiet so far,no trade and sellers are holding their ground ignoring available bids

KK has been bullish since the vol spike (73M shares) in Aug 2014 created a floor at 8.00 handle. This caused the market to range between 8 and 10.50 for 18 months before breaking out. Until that floor breaks down, the structure remains bullish. The next challenge is to retest recent high at 11.50 to get that resistance out of the way before bulls can continue pressing higher.

Testing the tough resistance at 11.50 as price coils up for the next push above 12 handle. Structure is still bullish.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Angelica _ann
#976 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:05:14 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

Quiet so far,no trade and sellers are holding their ground ignoring available bids

KK has been bullish since the vol spike (73M shares) in Aug 2014 created a floor at 8.00 handle. This caused the market to range between 8 and 10.50 for 18 months before breaking out. Until that floor breaks down, the structure remains bullish. The next challenge is to retest recent high at 11.50 to get that resistance out of the way before bulls can continue pressing higher.

Testing the tough resistance at 11.50 as price coils up for the next push above 12 handle. Structure is still bullish.

You will make 'diehards' here die of excitement the way we are holding on strong the other side #safaricom smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hisah
#977 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:14:06 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

You will make 'diehards' here die of excitement the way we are holding on strong the other side #safaricom smile

Exdiv without damage just like mpesa bank smile
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
VituVingiSana
#978 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:15:51 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
still remained strong after closure of interim dividend. I pray this stock change drastically and move up as it used to move.Now loans are cheap and KK can borrow money to store enough fuel.
When will we see Nos 17, 21 or even 25?
I think 25 is over-bullish. Even 21 is very bullish. As for 17 I think it's for post-election [assuming no PEV] at the earliest. I do not mind a pullback to 11-ish or even better to 10 on no significant news.

I expect 3bn in PAT [if one adds back provisions for KPRL].
VituVingiSana
#979 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:17:59 PM

hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

Applause Applause Applause Though I prefer lower prices as I try to accumulate a few KK every month. I am not a seller at 12. Nor at 15. I expect a significant increase from 11.50 after the elections assuming no PEV.
Aguytrying
#980 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:27:59 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
hisah wrote:
hisah wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
my thoughts on the chart

Applause Applause Applause Though I prefer lower prices as I try to accumulate a few KK every month. I am not a seller at 12. Nor at 15. I expect a significant increase from 11.50 after the elections assuming no PEV.

Music to my ears. This and Bamburi have made my portfolio not feel the bear so far