wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
Shooting Blanks - please help!
Othelo
#101 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 3:16:26 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
samdoe wrote:
The guy has kidogo sperms, and the few he has can't swim?? Seriously...

It happens. Ask him to discuss adoption.

There is no way out of this, any solutions?
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
mthaka
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 3:25:04 PM

kidogo sperms is very much OK he only need one,as long as its health,i know a very good doctor for IVF and you pay very little ask for reference
Sigiriri
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 3:33:46 PM

Hi all, I have never understood why our society does not look well on adoption. It is a very important option when the main way fails to provide children. The number of children as young as day old still in government hands is huge! You can be a mother/father to one and do well at that.
samdoe
#104 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 5:49:23 PM

mthaka wrote:
kidogo sperms is very much OK he only need one,as long as its health,i know a very good doctor for IVF and you pay very little ask for reference

Drop the reference here. Approximate cost and any other info that may help a brother....
D32
#105 Posted : Friday, September 04, 2015 11:45:31 PM

If production is low, factory just needs high quality raw materials. Begin juicing and do daily cardio at least 30min.

Buy a good juicer, then juice e.g. carrots and kale 50/50. Drink e.g. 30 min before first meal, once a day fine, minimum 500ml.

Benefits of juicing huge, you will notice a surge of vigor and vitality throughout the day, energetic, long concentration spans, lethargy dies, skin glows, hair & nails grow better and stronger, slow down aging by enhancing the repair process, and developing resilience at things that cause wrinkles such as uv, and a host of many other things.

For athletes, lactic build-up slows, and body deals with it better, thus more endurance with less pain.

Sperm count goes up.

See, raw foods are packed with things that body needs, they have not been destroyed by heat in cooking, plus when juiced, you get it concentrated, without the fiber.

Kale is known as a super food, dark green vegetables are always highly recommended by dieticians all over the globe, Kale is cheaply and widely available, carrots add sweetness and another dimension of goodness. Sweetening kale juice with sugar can be done, but pref not to, use carrot juice.

Btw, although juicing has been there or a while, it's becoming one of the basic things that health conscious individuals do, celebrities around the world use it to stay young.

I juice at least 5 of 7 days in a week.
They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
Impunity
#106 Posted : Saturday, September 05, 2015 4:45:46 AM

D32 wrote:
If production is low, factory just needs high quality raw materials. Begin juicing and do daily cardio at least 30min.

Buy a good juicer, then juice e.g. carrots and kale 50/50. Drink e.g. 30 min before first meal, once a day fine, minimum 500ml.

Benefits of juicing huge, you will notice a surge of vigor and vitality throughout the day, energetic, long concentration spans, lethargy dies, skin glows, hair & nails grow better and stronger, slow down aging by enhancing the repair process, and developing resilience at things that cause wrinkles such as uv, and a host of many other things.

For athletes, lactic build-up slows, and body deals with it better, thus more endurance with less pain.

Sperm count goes up.

See, raw foods are packed with things that body needs, they have not been destroyed by heat in cooking, plus when juiced, you get it concentrated, without the fiber.

Kale is known as a super food, dark green vegetables are always highly recommended by dieticians all over the globe, Kale is cheaply and widely available, carrots add sweetness and another dimension of goodness. Sweetening kale juice with sugar can be done, but pref not to, use carrot juice.

Btw, although juicing has been there or a while, it's becoming one of the basic things that health conscious individuals do, celebrities around the world use it to stay young.

Are you talking about the juice that we all imagine ama unacheza na lugha?
Drool Drool
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

D32
#107 Posted : Saturday, September 05, 2015 5:45:01 AM

Impunity wrote:
D32 wrote:

Sperm count goes up.

Are you talking about the juice that we all imagine ama unacheza na lugha?
Drool Drool

This...

They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
mthaka
#108 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 12:37:38 PM

samdoe wrote:
mthaka wrote:

Drop the reference here. Approximate cost and any other info that may help a brother....

thank me latter about 340k
Treatment
TREATMENT Fee
IVF-Treatment KES 340,000
Repeat IVF Treatment KES 290,000
http://nairobiivf.com/
geofreygachie
#109 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:09:33 PM

mthaka wrote:
samdoe wrote:
[quote=mthaka]kidogo sperms is very much OK he only need one,as long as its health,i know a very good doctor for IVF and you pay very little ask for reference

Treatment
TREATMENT Fee
http://nairobiivf.com/[/quote]

Ngai fafa .Pray Pray Pray
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
mozenrat
#110 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:26:37 PM

Wololo... hahahaha ati electrons..

Hii ni kuchizi

kysse wrote:
wa P wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Chaka wrote:
http://www.healthline.com/health/semen-analysis#Procedure4

C& P from the link:
Quote:
In order to conduct a semen analysis, you will need to provide the doctor with a semen sample. There are four main ways to collect a semen sample. They are:

masturbation
sex with a condom
sex with withdrawal before ejaculation
ejaculation stimulated by electricity
Masturbation is considered the best way to get a clean sample.

He he!

wololo!!!

ThitimaSad

sperms will become electrons.Baby can come out fully charged you will bid bye to kplc.

Angelica _ann
#111 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:36:08 AM

geofreygachie wrote:
mthaka wrote:
samdoe wrote:
[quote=mthaka]kidogo sperms is very much OK he only need one,as long as its health,i know a very good doctor for IVF and you pay very little ask for reference

Treatment
TREATMENT Fee
http://nairobiivf.com/[/quote]

Ngai fafa .Pray Pray Pray

Things we take for granted are these expensive!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen