#41 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:42:54 AM

Impunity wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Muheani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
The first non-nyumba CBK governor!
Congrats to @UhuRu...

rongo.
Cheserem, Kotut, Mulei, Dr leon.... were there tooo.

@Muheani - Wachana na products za free education. Their history and facts are limited. Blame it on their age. As they grow older, they will know better.

Hajui hata Cheserem? How old is this fellow? 14??? And then state things in a public forum with such authority as if they are facts???

The first non-nyumba in the second liberated Kenya.

Sounds like the famous " I meant weka tyre gari iende"
Lord, thank you!
Lolest!
#42 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:00:11 AM

harrydre wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
My reliable sources say No.

Has it been announced?No?

Front runner is Haron followed by Wagacha then maybe John Ngumi.

But I could be wrong and can be collected.

Yeah,
Just like wazee wa Nyumba overruled @Uhuru's choice for 2013 presidential candidate in the form of @Messy, this time also they may just overule him and a pick fellow Nyumba to occupy the BIG bank...then @Uhuru will of course cheat us citing influence from madeemoni.
Sad Sad

You are becoming so shallow in your attempt to grow old.You ought to have stopped by now but you just won't. I think you should present your self to Tycho instead of going to waste.

hehehe! tycho na fork!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

wasn't getting it until now why imp has to present himself to tychicusLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
XSK
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:15:54 PM

Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Ngong wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
My reliable sources say No.

Has it been announced?No?

Front runner is Haron followed by Wagacha then maybe John Ngumi.

But I could be wrong and can be collected.

Yeah,
Just like wazee wa Nyumba overruled @Uhuru's choice for 2013 presidential candidate in the form of @Messy, this time also they may just overule him and a pick fellow Nyumba to occupy the BIG bank...then @Uhuru will of course cheat us citing influence from madeemoni.
Sad Sad

You are becoming so shallow in your attempt to grow old.You ought to have stopped by now but you just won't. I think you should present your self to Tycho instead of going to waste.

hehehe! tycho na fork!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

wasn't getting it until now why imp has to present himself to tychicusLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
thuks
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:22:55 PM

Swenani wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Muheani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
The first non-nyumba CBK governor!
Congrats to @UhuRu...

rongo.
Cheserem, Kotut, Mulei, Dr leon.... were there tooo.

@Muheani - Wachana na products za free education. Their history and facts are limited. Blame it on their age. As they grow older, they will know better.

Hajui hata Cheserem? How old is this fellow? 14??? And then state things in a public forum with such authority as if they are facts???

The first non-nyumba in the second liberated Kenya.

When was this? Struggle for Multiparty democracy ended in 1992 while CORD are still waiting to liberate Kenya.

what is liberation, what are we being liberated from?

We only need mind and sexual liberation

"Was listening to 'sexual healing' as i read this smile
I care!
harrydre
#45 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 8:27:48 PM

Where is Martin Oduor-Otieno? I would rather he gets this job or does one have to be a professor in Economics?

i.am.back!!!!
ecstacy
#46 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 8:46:58 PM

People are taking full advantage of opportunities regardless of tribe whilst others are here correlating their personal failure with GoK appointments. Such is life.
jaggernaut
#47 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 9:53:56 PM

jaggernaut
#48 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 10:06:51 PM

harrydre wrote:
Where is Martin Oduor-Otieno? I would rather he gets this job or does one have to be a professor in Economics?

Chida is he's unlearned. He needs to have at least a PhD or some professorship. We are no longer in the 20th century when a basic degree like his was highly regarded. In today's world he doesn't meet the basic requirement, ie PhD.
harrydre
#49 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 10:32:43 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
That job belongs to the mountain. Mliona the IG position. Styro ni hiyo hiyo. This maneno is strictly between the mountain and RV.

apana bwana. some critical roles require knowledge and experience ama tutaenda zim way...print more!..smile smile
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#50 Posted : Friday, March 06, 2015 10:37:55 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Chida is he's unlearned. He needs to have at least a PhD or some professorship. We are no longer in the 20th century when a basic degree like his was highly regarded. In today's world he doesn't meet the basic requirement, ie PhD.

c yeye kwisa enda Harvard Business School? I like the guy, read a book on him "Beyond the Shadows of My Dream" very inspirational.

Then I saw this Sad Sad

i.am.back!!!!
luxel
#51 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 3:12:20 AM

There is a reason why it's called Central Bank. If the new constitution had envisaged a situation where a luo or luhya can be governor then it would have been called Nyanza bank or Western Bank.
washiku
#52 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 3:41:21 AM

luxel wrote:
There is a reason why it's called Central Bank. If the new constitution had envisaged a situation where a luo or luhya can be governor then it would have been called Nyanza bank or Western Bank.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are high on which brand?
Angelica _ann
#53 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 6:43:08 AM

washiku wrote:
luxel wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are high on which brand?

From that link and shortlist, he seems to be right.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#54 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 7:31:44 AM

luxel wrote:

hahaha
Life is short. Live passionately.
Impunity
#55 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 10:48:20 AM

sparkly wrote:
luxel wrote:

hahaha

It should be renamed Nyumba Bank!
Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#56 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 11:32:06 AM

luxel wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mawinder
#57 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 11:48:27 AM

Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
luxel wrote:

hahaha

Temporarily, as these thieves will not rule beyond 2023!!!!!!!!!!!
kaka2za
#58 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 12:13:34 PM

mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
luxel wrote:

hahaha

Temporarily, as these thieves will not rule beyond 2023!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't dictate to thieves so they can steal their way to the next century!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
MaichBlack
#59 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 3:58:28 PM

harrydre wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
harrydre wrote:

c yeye kwisa enda Harvard Business School? I like the guy, read a book on him "Beyond the Shadows of My Dream" very inspirational.

Then I saw this Sad Sad

That list - Qualifications and experience makes Martin Oduor-Otieno look like a High School drop out.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
ZZE123
#60 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2015 4:31:49 PM

luxel wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem