wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
Kenya Power HY 2015 PBT up 53%
muandiwambeu
#121 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:04:12 PM

further more, i heard someone talk about money for campaigns. there is no money to steal, We are broke! so why not mucky up your dividends and ruin your capital gains plus hand you golden hand cuffs. yep. yep. here, patience does not pay.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
mlennyma
#122 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:09:24 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mthaka wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Any money i get is going to this share at every new low tested to 0

tested to zero means???

even if it reduces to 0 i will still buy

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly There used to be ester pasaris, high raise masts, and so many others. how does kplc account for the unpaid 13.xy bs in bills. now this one is the grand cog that will get you there sooner than you thot when it snaps to a halt. stop flirting with the quiz who will pay the bills. that the killer one.
Rule No. 1; avoid firms with excessive Govas fingers into them. the flirting there in will not leave none of the virgin Mother Teresa's there you know.
once the bills come pilling you will have none of it and you will surely be at ground zero and shafted smile

kplc disconnects power even to govt and parliament i think disconnecting unpaid bills isn't a problem
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
muandiwambeu
#123 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:51:49 PM

mlennyma wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
mthaka wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Any money i get is going to this share at every new low tested to 0

tested to zero means???

even if it reduces to 0 i will still buy

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly There used to be ester pasaris, high raise masts, and so many others. how does kplc account for the unpaid 13.xy bs in bills. now this one is the grand cog that will get you there sooner than you thot when it snaps to a halt. stop flirting with the quiz who will pay the bills. that the killer one.
Rule No. 1; avoid firms with excessive Govas fingers into them. the flirting there in will not leave none of the virgin Mother Teresa's there you know.
once the bills come pilling you will have none of it and you will surely be at ground zero and shafted smile

kplc disconnects power even to govt and parliament i think disconnecting unpaid bills isn't a problem

@mlennyma this is equivalent to signing an agreement with a fella who is never in the first place, ready to keep it.d'oh!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

street lights are not like to parliament or other sensitive installations and they can go disconected ever thereafter 017 until 022. you see, the Gova knows that and is not flirting on it any better than the campaigns. That bill will remain paper money until its such a bad debt it is writen on off. so simply stated, since we are broke, i use your dividend and capital gains and all i can lay my fingers onto to freely finance my electronearing. free moni and u gone do nothing about it. then you will be eating dust at ground zero. why didn't kplc know who was to pay in the first place before even connecting. plz know who your bedd(ing)/mate over with Drool Drool Drool Drool.
mlennyma
#124 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:27:47 PM

A buyer's market,there was a time I thought 12bob was far fetched now 11.50 what is killing mlika mwizi?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
muandiwambeu
#125 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:56:51 PM

mlennyma wrote:
A buyer's market,there was a time I thought 12bob was far fetched now 11.50 what is killing mlika mwizi?

All the metrics of this stock points to a penny stock @ mlenyma. Just watch and learn.
Othelo
#126 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:06:28 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

All the metrics of this stock points to a penny stock @ mlenyma. Just watch and learn.

With the level of eating going on, Kengen and this one are headed for shocks. Requires constant monitoring!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.