Centonomy Personal Financial Management Course
butterflyke
#21 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:37:54 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
The optimist wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Pray Pray Pray You mean mtu ako wazua and wants to go and sit in class for such a simple cause???? let me educate you.
1. by a tablet ot laptop (if you have it just move to 2.)
2. By enough bundles...fungua the pages og wazua....take your time.
If you are a learner...my friend by the time one month inaisha..you will.be versed in almost all feilds...
Apparently you need the classes too.d'oh!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Liar Whoever did that is not me. Money has been poured.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Pesa Nane
#22 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:16:07 AM

butterflyke wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
The optimist wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Pray Pray Pray You mean mtu ako wazua and wants to go and sit in class for such a simple cause???? let me educate you.
If you are a learner...my friend by the time one month inaisha..you will.be versed in almost all feilds...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Liar Whoever did that is not me. Money has been poured.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile
course. #NairobiAviationCollege
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Othelo
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:19:43 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
The optimist wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:

smile

Umepatikana just accept and move on d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Boris Boyka
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:53:16 AM

Othelo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
The optimist wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:

smile

Umepatikana just accept and move on d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

@Peni nane am the lecturer. smile @Kumbao (othelo) you must have been my student.. def of cause
cause

noun (plural causes)
- The source or reason of an event or action
- A goal, aim or principle.
Shame on you
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
mawinder
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:03:26 PM

Go through this thread or contact the thread beginner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=18473
Gatheuzi
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:35:44 PM

Atalaku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Wa-home wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

Has anyone attended the Personal Financial Management Course offered by Centonomy?
I bumped into some recorded video testimonies of some guys who had attended the course.
The total cost for the 11 weeks course is Kes 33,750 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 11 modules plus a registration and booking fee of Kes 1,500.
If you have attended the course , kindly advice if one gets value for money.Your insights will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Wa-home

Ati 33K!!!!!!,The key to financial management is planning and discipline which can never be taught anywhere!

Hio cost iko juu sana... I took it at Nairobi Aviation college for ksh 1000...

and I am sure you have a diploma for that, I am sure they can now hire you to lecture the same course.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
chiaroscuro
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 9:11:53 PM

Swenani wrote:
Wa-home wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

Has anyone attended the Personal Financial Management Course offered by Centonomy?
I bumped into some recorded video testimonies of some guys who had attended the course.
The total cost for the 11 weeks course is Kes 33,750 (inclusive of 16% Vat) for the 11 modules plus a registration and booking fee of Kes 1,500.
If you have attended the course , kindly advice if one gets value for money.Your insights will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Wa-home

Ati 33K!!!!!!,The key to financial management is planning and discipline which can never be taught anywhere!

If you think 33k for 11 weeks is high, try 25k per day! http://www.mungaikihanya.com/courses.htm

And I here Sunny Bindra is a lot higher than that.
Swenani
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 10:18:13 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Wa-home wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

Regards,
Wa-home

If you think 33k for 11 weeks is high, try 25k per day! http://www.mungaikihanya.com/courses.htm

And I here Sunny Bindra is a lot higher than that.

You should attend the three classes for centonomy,Mungai and Bindrasmile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#29 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 8:18:42 AM

There is an outbreak of consultant mania even among corporates. Kila kitu consultant even the things you can do for yourself

But on the other hand, there's money to be made by selling people air
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#30 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 8:22:56 AM

Lolest! wrote:
There is an outbreak of consultant mania even among corporates. Kila kitu consultant even the things you can do for yourself

I want to start a consulting firm on how to eat fish
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#31 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 8:30:24 AM

Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Anza. Getrude Mungai is already there
nakujua
#32 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 9:58:45 AM

Lolest! wrote:

we now have a growing middle class with lots of disposable income - that they just do not not what to do do with it.
morre
#33 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 3:02:26 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly!!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you dont want to use plan B, have a good plan A.
chiaroscuro
#34 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 12:38:51 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

ANy relation to Mungai K?
Rankaz13
#35 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 9:29:41 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Any relation to Mungai K?

Mungai Kihanya yule wa Sunday Nation?d'oh! d'oh!

Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Lolest!
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:50:31 AM

Code:
Rankaz13 wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Any relation to Mungai K?

Mungai Kihanya yule wa Sunday Nation?d'oh! d'oh!

Mungai Kihanya is a wazuan tho been MIA. Doubt they're related
meme
#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:22:18 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Wa-home wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

Regards,
Wa-home

Hio cost iko juu sana... I took it at Nairobi Aviation college for ksh 1000...

and I am sure you have a diploma for that, I am sure they can now hire you to lecture the same course.

After careful research on centonomy and talking to someone who is currently taking the course, I would advice you to go for it. That 33k is kidogo cash considering that whatever you learn will impact you for the rest of your life..you may also meet like minded people who want to better themselves. sSome of the people saying its alot of money drink that every month..which is okay btw..
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
muganda
#38 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:31:26 PM

Some chap shared online...
What I learnt about money from Centonomy.

1. You can’t create wealth by only cutting on your expenses. You must invest and create other sources of income to supplement your main income.

2. Time value of money means, you must beat inflation. 100 shillings today will be worth less in 12 months due to inflation. Time can create money but money can’t create time. The one difference between the rich and the poor is the way they spend their time.

3. The most powerful force in the universe is the compound interest. – Albert EINSTEIN. When you earn some dividends, re-invest.

4. The scarcity mentality (that you don’t have enough money) prevents you from living life in abundance. Even if life gets better, you won’t believe things have changed. All you will see is lack.

5. Tracking how you spend money and coming up with a budget are the first steps to your financial freedom. Discipline, prioritizing and allocating money are the keys to financial management.

6. Your residential / home property is not an asset, it’s a liability unless it earns you income. Why? Because you pay rates and other maintenance costs for your house. Unless you rent it out, it’s eating into your savings. The same applies to your car and your mortgage balance.

7. For your money to work for you, you must think like a factory owner and not like a factory worker. The question is, whose factory are you building?

8. When investing in real estate, your goal should be to purchase the property at a price below the market price. Do your research well.

9. Wealth creation does not happen like a miracle. It is a process and a result of a conscious, deliberate effort. Start with what you have.

10. The path to wealth creation is about saving not spending, Investing not consuming, sacrifices not extravagance, assets not flossets. Assets appreciates, flossets depreciates. The world will never run short of ways to spend money; phones, cars, entertainment, shopping, whisky etc.

11. If you want to create wealth, earn more than you spend. Don’t make your business your wallet.

12. Never be obsessed with inanimate objects like acquiring the latest phone or car. Invest.

13. You have important assets which are not in form of money that can work to your advantage: Skills, time, networks. Use them.

14. To make billions, you must think in terms of billions. Billionaire mindset is achieved through preparation and researching on investment opportunities. Stop being scared of billions.

15. If you must take a loan, let it be for investment purposes not for consumption. The faster you repay your loan, the less interest you’ll pay. Clear your loan faster. Stop accumulating bad debts.

In other news, the Young & Rich interview took place
Gordon Gekko
#39 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:39:23 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

BTW does Mr. Mungai get the works everyday aka Getty ni odomo tu?d'oh!
Gordon Gekko
#40 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:42:10 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

ANy relation to Mungai K?

No. Huyo ni wetu - @mukiha