wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<12345>»
Shame on Alfred Keter...
Fullykenyan
#41 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 6:40:59 PM

I think gone are the days when Brilliant brains would get elected in Parliament. Today, it is all about young guys who dish out cash and those showing off their swagger that get elected. That is why parliament has sunk that low.
kiash
#42 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 6:59:10 PM

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/oslk86z/-/index.html

And now Keter claims the guys were asking for some chicken !

The funniest thing is, if the guys were asking for chicken, Keter would have mentioned it in the long insulting episode like "unaitisha sisi elfu 50 tutatoa wapi? mtarelease hiyo gari bila sisi kutoa chochote" .Yet bribe was never mentioned. smile smile Inspekta Columbo
Muheani
#43 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:14:53 PM

This is Kenya...

Wewe alfred sio Mkenya.. True .Kes of your generation are working every day to make Kenya better.

Ni venye sina ny@$&@ za kufinywa...wud have Sh-(@$)On you Alfred.
kysse
#44 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:35:51 PM

It was abnormal cargo without permit.
Sonia has the audacity to inform us they have been breaking the law for years so they did not anticipate this.

1. If that is true she must produce evidence of not paying and be prosecuted for breaking transport laws.These are the trucks responsible for accidents for not putting up a press release.
2.Someone at the weighbridge must have eaten enough for them to look the other way and facilitate the pass without permit.
3.Possible change of guard. They found a no smiling clean guy not used to eating.
4. Where was the truck coming from and going to and how did it leave the place of loading or pass other weighbridges without permit?
5. What is keter's interest in Sonia's biz? Must be one one hell of a special contract making keter behave wild.

so many corrupt people here.

disclaimer: nyee less.

butterflyke
#45 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:54:21 PM

I have never understood this thing of taking orders from Mkubwa over the phone to do things especially if it is to break the law.

If you are an officer at the weighbridge and you have never heard a big-shot whose name is being used to threaten you, speak before, how would you know it was him?

For all you know, those guys on XYZ could be on the phone feigning PORK's voice!!! Utajuaje ni yeye ama sio yeye?
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Swenani
#46 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:10:29 PM

kysse wrote:
Sonia has the audacity to inform us they have been breaking the law for years so they did not anticipate this.

1. If that is true she must produce evidence of not paying and be prosecuted for breaking transport laws.These are the trucks responsible for accidents for not putting up a press release.
2.Someone at the weighbridge must have eaten enough for them to look the other way and facilitate the pass without permit.
3.Possible change of guard. They found a no smiling clean guy not used to eating.
4. Where was the truck coming from and going to and how did it leave the place of loading or pass other weighbridges without permit?
5. What is keter's interest in Sonia's biz? Must be one one hell of a special contract making keter behave wild.

I hope our police officers will be this bright to kweshon Keter and mlolongo weighbridge too

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#47 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:12:55 PM

Just watched it on ntv. He has taken it away from sonko
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#48 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:36:10 PM

Swenani wrote:
kysse wrote:

I hope our police officers will be this bright to kweshon Keter and mlolongo weighbridge too

They will still find something to finya if they have to!!!! Hot water bottle!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kysse
#49 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:11:24 PM

coming up on NTV
Keter and Sonia

Who does Keter take Kenyans to be?
could it be a set up by the gilgil guys cz walinyimwa bribe ?
I don't trust anybody here hadi ukweli ujulikane. its Kenya anything is possible
ecstacy
#50 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:16:39 PM

Keter in studio is a disaster!
kysse
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:25:58 PM

seriously all those truckers didn't have papers from Mombasa?

They are weighed at the Port,mariakani,mlolongo, eish you mean gilgil is the most efficient?

So many people slept on their jobs, but the conduct of keter was horrible.

maka
#52 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:28:07 PM

ecstacy wrote:

Disaster is an understatement....woiiiii
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#53 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:28:11 PM

muganda
#54 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:31:09 PM

The hardest mistakes to learn from are those that lack consequence.
Jasper Sole
thuks
#55 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:33:56 PM

In the video, he does something to small people. In the studio, he fights for them. Callous
I care!
maka
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:35:22 PM

kysse wrote:

They are weighed at the Port,mariakani,mlolongo, eish you mean gilgil is the most efficient?

We all know those Gilgil guys take bribes it's no secret.
possunt quia posse videntur
Rollout
#57 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:52:41 PM

Let me start by saying Keter should face the law, as much as I have always supported Keter, I think we have to start somewhere in fighting corruption.

However, let's not be naive about the situation in Kenya Roads. Having lived outside Kenya most of my life, I was the one who always swears that I wasn't going to pay bribe no matter what but the reality is different from us typing here.

For those who have driven in Kenyan Road, you can related to this; Dec 24, 2014, my brother and I thought it was a good idea to drive to Kisumu for a fresh fish, we live somewhere in Nandi county so it's about 2 hrs drive to Kisumu. Being brother, we always prefer travelling in separate cars because of many things, anyway we drove two separated car and for those who have driven on kakamega- kisumu road they'll know that there is road construction with a diversion somewhere before kisumu, thats where the all drama was happening.

Two police officers, female and male pulled every nice looking car on december 24 just right after the diversation, claiming that we were speeding, they take your license and keep it so that you don't drive away. Ask price Kshs. 20,000, there was a line of 20-30 private cars pulled including me and my brother.

Strategy, keep you as long as they can and make sure you cough some cash, you can't go anywhere because they're holding your license and they've blocked the road.There were cars with Kids crying because they had waited for 2-3hrs, these were mostly families going home for chrismass, they'd come to the window once in 20 minutes to see if you have the money and threaten to tow the cars. What would you do in tha situation? I would have threaten to call state house if I had the number/contacts. We were completely helpless, I am talkign about 20-30 private cars most of them with families going home for chrismas, we had nowhere to call to complain, most people didn't have 20k in cash, we end up parting with all the cash we had, I did 9,350k, thats all the cash, and my bro did around 13k, no reciept no thank you. The two probably collected more that 500k that day!

ecstacy
#58 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:57:15 PM

maka wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

Disaster is an understatement....woiiiii

“My brother, IF I RESIGN, KENYANS WILL DIE. Kenya needs like 20 Keters” URP MP Alfred Keter when asked if he will resign.
Swenani
#59 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:04:30 PM

Rollout wrote:
Let me start by saying Keter should face the law, as much as I have always supported Keter, I think we have to start somewhere in fighting corruption.

However, let's not be naive about the situation in Kenya Roads. Having lived outside Kenya most of my life, I was the one who always swears that I wasn't going to pay bribe no matter what but the reality is different from us typing here.

For those who have driven in Kenyan Road, you can related to this; Dec 24, 2014, my brother and I thought it was a good idea to drive to Kisumu for a fresh fish, we live somewhere in Nandi county so it's about 2 hrs drive to Kisumu. Being brother, we always prefer travelling in separate cars because of many things, anyway we drove two separated car and for those who have driven on kakamega- kisumu road they'll know that there is road construction with a diversion somewhere before kisumu, thats where the all drama was happening.

Two police officers, female and male pulled every nice looking car on december 24 just right after the diversation, claiming that we were speeding, they take your license and keep it so that you don't drive away. Ask price Kshs. 20,000, there was a line of 20-30 private cars pulled including me and my brother.

Strategy, keep you as long as they can and make sure you cough some cash, you can't go anywhere because they're holding your license and they've blocked the road.There were cars with Kids crying because they had waited for 2-3hrs, these were mostly families going home for chrismass, they'd come to the window once in 20 minutes to see if you have the money and threaten to tow the cars. What would you do in tha situation? I would have threaten to call state house if I had the number/contacts. We were completely helpless, I am talkign about 20-30 private cars most of them with families going home for chrismas, we had nowhere to call to complain, most people didn't have 20k in cash, we end up parting with all the cash we had, I did 9,350k, thats all the cash, and my bro did around 13k, no reciept no thank you. The two probably collected more that 500k that day!

The police man and woman,your brother and you belong to Jail!
kysse
#60 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:19:18 PM

maka wrote:
kysse wrote:

We all know those Gilgil guys take bribes it's no secret.

what if,
They had asked for their usual bribe but became infuriated when truckers called their local leaders to intervene after all there were no dramas from port.
The officials then decided to capture the aftermath on video after being threatened.
They were very careful with their choice of words
If papers are lacking guys are prosecuted,it shouldn't take 4 days as alleged by Sonia.

still unbecoming