7 Pages«<4567>
Maurice Odumbe!
mkeiy
#101 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 10:03:24 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaawn!

mwenza
#102 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 10:14:27 AM

masukuma wrote:
Mayweather and Baloteli wasipojichunga!!! the future will not be kind to them. for people who still have issues with society's treatment of it's heros... just look around... hii ni 3rd world... you are living in
Quote:
a poor corrupt third world country.
ngojeeni serikali tu!

Kwanza huyo Balotelli achunge sana.....
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
kaka2za
#103 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 10:40:55 AM

mwenza wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Mayweather and Baloteli wasipojichunga!!! the future will not be kind to them. for people who still have issues with society's treatment of it's heros... just look around... hii ni 3rd world... you are living in
Quote:
ngojeeni serikali tu!

Balotelli will come good.His adopted parents have a leash on his finances. Italian culture more conservative unless he opts to move to the USA.
Despite his bad boy image,Balo actually supports a number of noble charitable causes.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
McReggae
#104 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 10:54:21 AM

kaka2za wrote:
mwenza wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:
ngojeeni serikali tu!

Balotelli will come good.His adopted parents have a leash on his finances. Italian culture more conservative unless he opts to move to the USA.
Despite his bad boy image,Balo actually supports a number of noble charitable causes.

.....and Mayweather is an astute businessman despite his show off tendencies!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
tycho
#105 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 11:45:13 AM

Odumbe doesn't need to beg anyone for anything. Yet, apparently, he's begging. No one needs to help him, yet many are calling for help and even wishing to help.

You can easily know the self deceivers by how they think they'll end. And on this matter Odumbe and most of us are in perfect agreement.
Museveni
#106 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:40:32 PM

Birds of a feather . . .

A positive gesture.

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Swenani
#107 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 9:02:05 PM

masukuma
#108 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 9:32:36 PM

Museveni wrote:
Birds of a feather . . .

A positive gesture.

let's not be shocked if Odumbe bounces back proper - sometimes all that lacks is perspective.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Fullykenyan
#109 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 11:48:31 PM

masukuma wrote:
Quote:
ngojeeni serikali tu!

Well, about Mayweather, am not sure whether he will ever go bankrupt. That dude is exceptionally brilliant. I have followed him for couple of years and yes ,i can deduce that he is brilliant. Do you know the dude never got any endorsement, Yet he tops the chart every year since three years as the highest paid sportsman? The guy has tough negotiating skills and he is going to use them as a promoter once he hangs his gloves. Even his cars are not going to lose value , they can only gain value. Unless he commits a silly mistake,which i dont think he will ,he shall surely die a millionaire.
bird_man
#110 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:19:25 AM

Fullykenyan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:
ngojeeni serikali tu!

Well, about Mayweather, am not sure whether he will ever go bankrupt. That dude is exceptionally brilliant. I have followed him for couple of years and yes ,i can deduce that he is brilliant. Do you know the dude never got any endorsement, Yet he tops the chart every year since three years as the highest paid sportsman? The guy has tough negotiating skills and he is going to use them as a promoter once he hangs his gloves. Even his cars are not going to lose value , they can only gain value. Unless he commits a silly mistake,which i dont think he will ,he shall surely die a millionaire.

Haha now thats funny.Do you know how much Tyson was making while boxing & he's broke today?Nigga lost $300Mill just like that!Thats like KES 27B!!The problem is you imagine Mayweather has normal expenses like you & me....
You can only box for so long,so once your career is over & you have no endorsements,no business etc you are f***ed!That is when you realise you have 10 baby mamas who will sue you,your current wife is sueing you for divorce,your jet costs millions to service & insure etc.
Just watch & see what happens to him.For how long can you wear boxers worth $6,500 per year,walk with $600,000 tucked in your belt?Fly your own jet & your bodyguards in another chartered jet?

http://www.nytimes.com/2...squander-a-fortune.html

Today he can say he will be a promoter & people will agree with that coz he is at the top.But once limelight is over its not always easy.These sportsmen should learn from the likes of Dre,PDiddy,JayZ & 50Cent.....but I guess its hard to establish a running side business & endorsements while you work out in the gym.Anyway I hope he wont get broke.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
famooz
#111 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:38:33 PM

There is a new directio;plan is about getting Maurice to rehab.Contact twitter @burale1 and Israel Robert Burale on FB to get information. I want to be part of this....who else?
Can we give as Wazua(those who are willing, so please don't bring a lecture Kama hujisikii) or people want to do it individually?I don't think it matters anyways....
murchr
#112 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:21:12 PM

Wealth is faithful only to those who wait to learn and go through the law of the harvest
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fullykenyan
#113 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:34:26 AM

famooz wrote:
There is a new directio;plan is about getting Maurice to rehab.Contact twitter @burale1 and Israel Robert Burale on FB to get information. I want to be part of this....who else?
Can we give as Wazua(those who are willing, so please don't bring a lecture Kama hujisikii) or people want to do it individually?I don't think it matters anyways....

count me in bro. It is better we do it collectively as wazuans because then it is easy to do a follow up on the matter. Pledging 5k
famooz
#114 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:51:40 AM

Fullykenyan wrote:
famooz wrote:

count me in bro. It is better we do it collectively as wazuans because then it is easy to do a follow up on the matter. Pledging 5k

Hehe Geeke! Mimi sio bro but great for you to "jump start" it here on Wazua. Let's see if there are more people supportive of giving as Wazua and we will then move forward.If not,the address is provided and people can contact Robert directly.
Swenani
#115 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:47:55 AM

famooz wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
famooz wrote:

Hehe Geeke! Mimi sio bro but great for you to "jump start" it here on Wazua. Let's see if there are more people supportive of giving as Wazua and we will then move forward.If not,the address is provided and people can contact Robert directly.

Happy new year bro Famoozsmile smile smile smile smile

Habari ya Kandahar?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Fullykenyan
#116 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:05:37 PM

famooz wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
famooz wrote:

I apologise profusely for my ignorance.
mkeiy
#117 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:26:41 PM

As they say, life ain't fair at all.

There are thousands and thousands who never had a chance in life yet people are quick to give second chance to a guy who had it.

I'm keeping to my lane, supporting those who never had the chance.
willin2learn
#118 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:51:11 PM

mkeiy wrote:

There are thousands and thousands who never had a chance in life yet people are quick to give second chance to a guy who had it.

The call was for like minded people!
Swenani
#119 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:29:58 PM

willin2learn wrote:
mkeiy wrote:

The call was for like minded people!

@Mkeiy, you should have kept to you lane and keep your comment to yourselfsmile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Museveni
#120 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:14:03 PM

The other side of the coin!

Lesson: Always treat people nicely.

Takes me to this thread Tragedy of Kenyan stars: Henry Motego
2012 wrote:
I'm so sad to see in today's Daily Nation that Henry Motego at his age and all the trophies is a casual laborer at construction sites. For those of you my age ore thereabout, you knew this man to be a great footballer.
What's with us Kenyans and disrespecting our heros. I'm sad.

Impunity wrote:
I saw Peter Dawo on Ketwende foo jana and almost cried, I actually cried by the way.
The guy lives in a single mabati house in Kisumu slum and is a single parent of two.
He looks so low just like Osuofia when acting a poor man in Nigeria movies.
He coaches some low key village football team in Kisumu and cant even afford 30 bob for matatu so uses bodaboda and pays 10 bob.
This is the guy who score 99% of all his goal by the header and ensured Gor winning the 1987 Mandela cup

Not all sad stories though
Alba wrote:
Tobias Ocholla is doing quite well. I have to admit that he never struck me as an academic.
See below

Gor Mahia’s defender of yore recalls good old days

Do we only bump the tip of this huge iceberg in Dec - Jan ?

It is a sad situation. Na si Odumbe peke yake. What about the 'Men' of the moment ? Wanyama & co. Who is advising them ?
Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.