Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
5 MILLION
Impunity
#21 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:36:19 PM

kryptonite wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
premio wrote:
well hes lucky hes got some good cash. My advise first if he has a plot ajenge a 1m2bedroom house he stops paying rent. Let him cut costs kabisa if he has a car he either sells or iwe taxi or he moves to a 10k house for now. restruants are really doing well let him pay brokers to get him a good location. i have no experience but i know small cafes making 30k daily in town poach staff from established hotels not akina hilton but place ya food and tea and he must work there to cut costs.Car imports is another profitable business that he can do for not and make 300k every 2months with only 3m i can show him but with consultation fees been doing it for 4years am employed but i can afford to qui t now only that u need to know how to market and choose fast moving models. The advantage of car imports is that you can quit very quickly by just selling the stocks you have when u get another option. My advise to guys try get business exposure while u still have your job

@Premio, what is the least amount of capital required to start car importation business? can u risk and import 1 car and hope that u are able to sell it then proceed slowly?

I know a relative who sells cars, and is really doing well, he at times sells upto 8-10 cars per month na ni zile gari za uzito za 2 miliion, Noah, Mini buses and the likes!!! i know the guy must be stinking rich, though ni miser sana!!

@Premio, also interested in knowing the minimum capital one needs to start off in the vehicle importing business.

Your advise is highly appreciated.

The minimum capital is the overall cost of the vehicle you intend to import, Maswali zingine nayo!!!
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kryptonite
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:43:56 AM

Impunity wrote:
kryptonite wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
premio wrote:
well hes lucky hes got some good cash. My advise first if he has a plot ajenge a 1m2bedroom house he stops paying rent. Let him cut costs kabisa if he has a car he either sells or iwe taxi or he moves to a 10k house for now. restruants are really doing well let him pay brokers to get him a good location. i have no experience but i know small cafes making 30k daily in town poach staff from established hotels not akina hilton but place ya food and tea and he must work there to cut costs.Car imports is another profitable business that he can do for not and make 300k every 2months with only 3m i can show him but with consultation fees been doing it for 4years am employed but i can afford to qui t now only that u need to know how to market and choose fast moving models. The advantage of car imports is that you can quit very quickly by just selling the stocks you have when u get another option. My advise to guys try get business exposure while u still have your job

@Premio, what is the least amount of capital required to start car importation business? can u risk and import 1 car and hope that u are able to sell it then proceed slowly?

I know a relative who sells cars, and is really doing well, he at times sells upto 8-10 cars per month na ni zile gari za uzito za 2 miliion, Noah, Mini buses and the likes!!! i know the guy must be stinking rich, though ni miser sana!!

@Premio, also interested in knowing the minimum capital one needs to start off in the vehicle importing business.

Your advise is highly appreciated.

The minimum capital is the overall cost of the vehicle you intend to import, Maswali zingine nayo!!!
Sad

I'd hate to make that assumption, however tempting. smile

Maybe I'll rephrase the question, is it a start-small kind of business i.e. buy one unit or do you need to at least purchase several units to make it worth your while?

The harder you work, the luckier you get