wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
wo/men+booze+choma+sillymoney=Makueni
Am
#21 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:18:13 AM

Atalaku wrote:
...Going through todays orbituaries I came across a fellow I knew for many years who led a very stormy lifestyle. ..He is gone...too much money...too much pussy...too much beer...too much choma... I cant tell him to rest in peace because for sure I would be lying... But he was a nice fellow...gone...gone...gone...

By your description, its not hard to pick him out from the paper. He even poses for the obituary photo in the paper!!!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Swenani
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:39:53 AM

Am wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
...Going through todays orbituaries I came across a fellow I knew for many years who led a very stormy lifestyle. ..He is gone...too much money...too much pussy...too much beer...too much choma... I cant tell him to rest in peace because for sure I would be lying... But he was a nice fellow...gone...gone...gone...

By your description, its not hard to pick him out from the paper. He even poses for the obituary photo in the paper!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Atalaku
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:57:57 PM

Swenani wrote:
Am wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Thats style man...it is a component of the lifestyle...
Pesa Nane
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:51:33 PM

Am wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

link???
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Bigchick
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 1:45:58 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Atalaku now I have confirmed I know you.

I also knew the guy .Yes he was a guy who had lots of fun.I pray mama watoto and the mpangos are fine.

Disclaimer:-He did not " eat"me.

@bigchick, Burial on 20th. Will be at Tintoler Hotel, if you wish to discuss this eating business Drool

Mboss are we still on?

We can start eyeing each other at the church.

Should I plan for an extra night ama we be back same day.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Atalaku
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 1:51:07 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

I also knew the guy .Yes he was a guy who had lots of fun.I pray mama watoto and the mpangos are fine.

@bigchick, Burial on 20th. Will be at Tintoler Hotel, if you wish to discuss this eating business Drool

Mboss are we still on?

@bigchick...me or @gg...I am better...ask around! And by the way did you live in thatcounty of maendeleo chap chap at some point?
Othelo
#27 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 1:51:43 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Mboss are we still on?

During eulogy smile smile smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Bigchick
#28 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:33:13 PM

Atalaku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Mboss are we still on?

@bigchick...me or @gg...I am better...ask around! And by the way did you live in thatcounty of maendeleo chap chap at some point?

@GG is the one who requested first.Pole

No have never lived in that county but used to visit kuponda mali ya marehemu.

BTW even as we make light of the situation am quite saddened by this death.Had not seen the guy for years only to see him in the obituary.

Its hard to believe and extremely sad for mama and more so the kids.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Impunity
#29 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:35:46 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Mboss are we still on?

BTW even as we make light of the situation am quite saddened by this death.Had not seen the guy for years only to see him in the obituary.

Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#30 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:21:33 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Mboss are we still on?

Bigchick wrote:

Hii dunia ni kuponda,Ukiponda mali yangu na mimi na ponda airport hadi inakua na potholes

Atalaku
#31 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:49:28 PM

@bigchick...yes..a very nice guy...was the 'sonko of the district' by then.... I am too very saddened by the demise...
...now to the light side...I knew the guy quite well. . Huwezi kuponda halafu ukose kupondwa... sema tu ukweli...wacha kuogopa...lakini tukikutana nitajua kama ulipondwa...niambie ni lini!
Bigchick
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:13:01 PM

Atalaku wrote:
@bigchick...yes..a very nice guy...was the 'sonko of the district' by then.... I am too very saddened by the demise...
...now to the light side...I knew the guy quite well. . Huwezi kuponda halafu ukose kupondwa... sema tu ukweli...wacha kuogopa...lakini tukikutana nitajua kama ulipondwa...niambie ni lini!

Hahahaha. No siogopi.

Nimeguzisha kidole chini na kulamba ulimi. Hakuniponda wala kunila.

We can discuss when we meet huko ama kanisani.

Othelo
#33 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:55:20 PM

You guys have the visa to my county?
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Swenani
#34 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:15:31 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Hahahaha. No siogopi.

Can you clarify that highlighted part for me!Ukisema chini unamaanisha umeguzisha kidole kwa airport na kulamba?
Gordon Gekko
#35 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:42:29 PM

@atalaku, @othelo, @swenani, leave my gap alone!!! I created it!!! @bigchick, looks like we will have a vigil outside his simba after the burial, I suspect all night...... We want to send him off how we knew him in life - swigging lots of alcohol. So Tintoler might not happen. I will be the chap with a black funeral shirt who will be wailing louder than the bereaved.
Atalaku
#36 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:28:47 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
@atalaku, @othelo, @swenani, leave my gap alone!!! I created it!!! @bigchick, looks like we will have a vigil outside his simba after the burial, I suspect all night...... We want to send him off how we knew him in life - swigging lots of alcohol. So Tintoler might not happen. I will be the chap with a black funeral shirt who will be wailing louder than the bereaved.

...@GG...weeeeeee...@bigchick has always had thw urge for me...its only niw that she is coming out. ..we shall sort it out when we get there. The guy celebrated and lived life to the fullest. He has to get a grand sent off... and in style.... I shall wail louder than everybody. .. I am intending to hire 'men in black' to help me. So when you see a fella somersaulting towards those pots of boiled meat and coming out with a large piece, that will be me. See you there...
Euge
#37 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:10:50 PM

Atalaku wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:

...@GG...weeeeeee...@bigchick has always had thw urge for me...its only niw that she is coming out. ..we shall sort it out when we get there. The guy celebrated and lived life to the fullest. He has to get a grand sent off... and in style.... I shall wail louder than everybody. .. I am intending to hire 'men in black' to help me. So when you see a fella somersaulting towards those pots of boiled meat and coming out with a large piece, that will be me. See you there...

Kwani anazikwa lini?
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#38 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:12:51 PM

Atalaku wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:

Kwani anazikwa lini?
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#39 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:15:04 PM

Atalaku wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:

Kwani anazikwa lini?
Lord, thank you!
jaggernaut
#40 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:52:51 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Atalaku wrote:

Hahahaha. No siogopi.

I hope mlitumia mpira mkipondana. Otherwise ......