wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<3031323334>»
Co-operative Bank fate.. discuss
Realtreaty
#621 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 7:02:17 PM

Spikes wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Such strong edits make me keep investing Co-op.
Reads;
“The group notes that the environment for doing banking business has become progressively challenging, most lately with the enactment of interest rate caps that have clearly slowed down economic growth,” the company said.

“The group will continue to leverage on the strong 6.2 million account-holder base, digital banking focus and multichannel access, the basket of innovative financial solutions, and efficient delivery of services to retain market position and deliver business growth and profitability.”

Applause Applause
Elsewhere on Rate caps the KBA should draft its way into re-introducing a motion to withdraw caps but must come with a formidable alternative that does not affect the KENYANS. I remember they had had the same alternative before but never drafted a sociable way into making Kenyans do not lose while they made enormous benefits. smile

No lifting of interest rate cap....forget it.....jifunze kuzoea....

Sad Sad We shall see after the August 2017 GE. Nothing is impossible. They eventually had a way but they brought it too late when cornered. It requires just an MP to sponsor the re-introduction of such motion. Laws are progressive mind you and a change is good as rest!!!
Realtreaty
#622 Posted : Wednesday, May 03, 2017 7:13:19 PM

The best way to keep people rich and investing.

http://www.nation.co.ke/busines...11672-64lhwfz/index.html
Ericsson
#623 Posted : Wednesday, May 03, 2017 7:54:15 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
The best way to keep people rich and investing.

http://www.nation.co.ke/busines...11672-64lhwfz/index.html

Already covered in the other coop bank post
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Realtreaty
#624 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:12:24 PM

Applause Applause
Going ex-DVD this Friday after having gone up to 17.50 high
Will it maintain the tempo of atleast 15 and move up to its original level 20-25 like its mates @Equity
How much will the new to be created shares dilute the Pombe?
and could dilution increase activity as we saw in safaricom thereby helping tap investors to fund
M-coop cash as a line to make money through Mobile money?
obiero
#625 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:30:20 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause
Will it maintain the tempo of atleast 15 and move up to its original level 20-25 like its mates @Equity
and could dilution increase activity as we saw in safaricom thereby helping tap investors to fund

Dicy moments

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ebenyo
#626 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:52:49 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

The price will come down ex-dvd due to dillution.not everyone will like to be dilluted.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
ARAP CHARLES
#627 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 11:57:24 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

The price will come down ex-dvd due to dillution.not everyone will like to be dilluted.

Ebenyo... BONUS DEADLINE IS JUNE 30TH. It seems big dillution will come after then for now i forsee a shorter ride from where we are today..
Watch and Listen and Live
Realtreaty
#628 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 5:26:33 PM

Touched 17.90. Good rise and now that we have Dividends in our banks will the Bonus keep pushing its price up until end of June?
This is one of the best stock which came down on rate capping that it has weathered after all.
Gatheuzi
#629 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 7:35:25 PM

ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

Ebenyo... BONUS DEADLINE IS JUNE 30TH. It seems big dillution will come after then for now i forsee a shorter ride from where we are today..

Bonus shares don't lead to dilution per se. Every investor will be allocated prorata number of shares based on their holdings at the closing date. Price will take the direction south, but is compensated by a much bigger float leading to a similar market cap nontheless and of course assuming efficient market dynamics.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
obiero
#630 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 9:30:20 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

@ebonyo I have understood what you have written

Horton
#631 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:53:19 PM

Horton
#632 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:54:53 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

Bonus shares don't lead to dilution per se. Every investor will be allocated prorata number of shares based on their holdings at the closing date. Price will take the direction south, but is compensated by a much bigger float leading to a similar market cap nontheless and of course assuming efficient market dynamics.

Im not so sure about that. There are more shares in the market willth demand remaining about the same all other things being equal
obiero
#633 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:07:54 PM

Horton wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/Co-op-Bank-reveals-Sh1-billion-locked-in-Chase-Imperial/539550-3943520-nekj4c/index.html

Woow! 1B

Some negative news right there.. Hope they can recover the missing funds

obiero
#634 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:37:59 PM

Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

Im not so sure about that. There are more shares in the market willth demand remaining about the same all other things being equal

I am sure @gatheuzi may be wrong on this aspect.. The share will need to go down ex bonus.. By how much? Ideally, it should be the equivalent of one's holding i.e if one's portfolio was KES 17,000 cum bonus it should remain at the same KES 17,000 ex bonus but with a lower price per share.

winmak
#635 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 2:53:49 PM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

I am sure @gatheuzi may be wrong on this aspect.. The share will need to go down ex bonus.. By how much? Ideally, it should be the equivalent of one's holding i.e if one's portfolio was KES 17,000 cum bonus it should remain at the same KES 17,000 ex bonus but with a lower price per share.

By approximately 20%
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
obiero
#636 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 5:30:56 PM

winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

By approximately 20%

Yes. That sounds about right.. The current price is fully baked in.. All the dividend plus bonus news has been factored in.. I will be truly surprised if the share does not dip tomorrow

Realtreaty
#637 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:01:22 PM

obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

By approximately 20%

Yes. That sounds about right.. The current price is fully baked in.. All the dividend plus bonus news has been factored in.. I will be truly surprised if the share does not dip tomorrow

Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar
This Man Obiero is out and is scouting for a drop to go back in.
Obiero is gunning for 12 again after moving out at 17 raking in 5 sh per share. So if I can remember his holding @ 21500 before the dvd then he has (21500*5 = 107500 ) but I do not know his actual buying price.That price @12 he want back will deny him any other money.
May be he bought when price was @IPO range of 9 many years back. Wishing him all best....sisi bado tuko Ndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniii!!!
obiero
#638 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:24:12 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

By approximately 20%

Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar
Obiero is gunning for 12 again after moving out at 17 raking in 5 sh per share. So if I can remember his holding @ 21500 before the dvd then he has (21500*5 = 107500 ) but I do not know his actual buying price.That price @12 he want back will deny him any other money.
May be he bought when price was @IPO range of 9 many years back. Wishing him all best....sisi bado tuko Ndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniii!!!

Lol. I don't wish COOP ill.. I like its consistency and as a tier I bank it will definitely thrive, but right now im uneasy by the way our economy is being handled

Gatheuzi
#639 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 7:43:29 AM

By stating owners will not be diluted, this is what I was alluding to. It is true EPS, DY, NBV etc will be downgraded but the proportional ownership is not affected.
Quote:
The issue of bonus stocks enlarges a stockholder’s stockholding without any dilution in his proportionate ownership of the company. These shares are issued in a particular proportion to the existing holding.

https://www.google.com/a...enhance-your-wealth/amp/
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
obiero
#640 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:43:49 AM

obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause

By approximately 20%

Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar

Lol. I don't wish COOP ill.. I like its consistency and as a tier I bank it will definitely thrive, but right now im uneasy by the way our economy is being handled

Now at KES 16.65.. http://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=COOP