wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<1617181920>»
Co-operative Bank fate.. discuss
Realtreaty
#341 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 10:58:39 PM

when I said Co-op Bank is one of the best someone cut me down and put Equity and KCB. Now more are seeing this smile
Co-op is best bank stock, say analysts
My only worry is how Mwalimu sacco left if at all they left to Equitorial Bank they bought from Merali.
The Bank has been growing.
News for FY15 coming very soon- Mid to end March
obiero
#342 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 11:25:13 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
when I said Co-op Bank is one of the best someone cut me down and put Equity and KCB. Now more are seeing this smile
My only worry is how Mwalimu sacco left if at all they left to Equitorial Bank they bought from Merali.

The Mwalimu Sacco will not be successful in running to Equitorial.. Coop has institutional memory that cannot be replicated. Also, the bulk of teachers will not switch to a bank that doesnt have mobile banking, salary advances, check off loan capabilities..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
enyands
#343 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:42:33 AM

obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

The Mwalimu Sacco will not be successful in running to Equitorial.. Coop has institutional memory that cannot be replicated. Also, the bulk of teachers will not switch to a bank that doesnt have mobile banking, salary advances, check off loan capabilities..

It's a good counter but I think the management should quit the old ways of doing business .You know we can say how good husband is and all that, but bottom line is what does he bring on the table for the family to eat . We can praise how good coop bank is but bottom line is why hasn't the share ever rallied ?
obiero
#344 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:24:10 AM

enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

It's a good counter but I think the management should quit the old ways of doing business .You know we can say how good husband is and all that, but bottom line is what does he bring on the table for the family to eat . We can praise how good coop bank is but bottom line is why hasn't the share ever rallied ?

The share rallied from KES 6 to KES 21.. Bonus shares issued are the primary cause of price stagnation

enyands
#345 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:20:56 AM

obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

The share rallied from KES 6 to KES 21.. Bonus shares issued are the primary cause of price stagnation

Well if I check my facts it had always 9 when the ipo was offered. Anyway I'll agree for now.
mlennyma
#346 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 10:26:22 AM

enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Well if I check my facts it had always 9 when the ipo was offered. Anyway I'll agree for now.

i don't like the introduction of agents in the banking halls,i have severally used my alternative accounts in other banks to avoid it.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#347 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 10:34:17 AM

@mlennyama
True I support your point.This issue of agents inside banking halls will chase away alot of customers to other banks.
Agents are good if they are placed at strategic locations like outside police stations and courts where one is told to pay fine and you are not allowed to go outside the compound.
Outside government clinics and dispensaries where it's not feasible to place an ATM.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
corporatehousing89
#348 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 2:00:20 PM

Several years ago, the idea that China’s economy would crash might have seemed highly unlikely, if not impossible. Manufacturing was increasing, fueling a boom that promised to bring wealth to both China’s economy and possibly to the rest of the world, jeff lipton permanent value. In August last year, China began experiencing high volatility in the country’s stock market, something that is still threatening to ruin a growth trend that once appeared unstoppable.
luxel
#349 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 2:28:28 PM

What does China economy got to do with co-op bank?
muandiwambeu
#350 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 3:10:52 PM

Ericsson wrote:
@mlennyama
True I support your point.This issue of agents inside banking halls will chase away alot of customers to other banks.
Agents are good if they are placed at strategic locations like outside police stations and courts where one is told to pay fine and you are not allowed to go outside the compound.
Outside government clinics and dispensaries where it's not feasible to place an ATM.

Na hapo office ya lands, and at the NTSC road blocks. Paying for government levies is itself penalising and thats why I will not hesitate to pay kitu kibwa just to avoid the hassle of trying to pay. That's pont on @ericson. Sometimes I think everything to do with compliance in our both national and county government was designed to defeat the logic of the pay to the payer. Imagine doing a small fee filling up n court, and then office ya cash iko kwa dc a mile away.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Realtreaty
#351 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 9:18:44 PM

Quite an effort. heading back to its 20's level. March is its Yield Month and expect good returns 0.75- 1 Kes dvd or 0.5Kes plus 1 for every 20 shares bonus with first having more chancesApplause
enyands
#352 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:04:05 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Quite an effort. heading back to its 20's level. March is its Yield Month and expect good returns 0.75- 1 Kes dvd or 0.5Kes plus 1 for every 20 shares bonus with first having more chancesApplause

Man Gideon Ni mkono gamu Sana .1 Bob dividends is a dream
mlennyma
#353 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:03:29 AM

enyands wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Man Gideon Ni mkono gamu Sana .1 Bob dividends is a dream

i have buy recommendations from analysts on this one.
Realtreaty
#354 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:00:16 PM

After a massive yield by KCB next is COOP that is ready to bless us. The stock touch 19 going up this week to face 21 most likey. Its average annual perfomance may be 23-27% that will lead to a dividend of 85-100 cents. It my lso gift us a scrip dividend 1 for 20.
obiero
#355 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 11:00:25 PM

remains the highest growth bank by PBT increase percentages

Realtreaty
#356 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:07:12 PM

Realtreaty
#357 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2016 10:49:42 AM

Woke up early to see Coop click 20 again. March 17 or 24 will be great days to have results FY2015. The share will have climbed to 23 by then and most likely fall back to 21 till Dividends closing date. It will rise again from End of June betwn 23-25 going up.The enemy within is only Mwalimu sacco.
mlennyma
#358 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:29:45 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Woke up early to see Coop click 20 again. March 17 or 24 will be great days to have results FY2015. The share will have climbed to 23 by then and most likely fall back to 21 till Dividends closing date. It will rise again from End of June betwn 23-25 going up.The enemy within is only Mwalimu sacco.

the thing is crushing like that guy who wanted to reach the sun,how short lived?Sad
Realtreaty
#359 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:17:50 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

the thing is crushing like that guy who wanted to reach the sun,how short lived?Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly expected to land this Thursday!!!!! Are you ready for landing. Keep your baskets ready!!!! Those who boarded at CONSTANT speed of 16 to 18 are jumping out to escape the turbulence they are not aware of. This happens with doubting Thomases. My Belt is intact and will remain so until it comes to complete rest! The only turbulence during flight was Mwalimu sacco buying into poor Equitorial Bank.
Ericsson
#360 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:22:31 PM

Thursday they announce full year 2015 results
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle