wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

26 Pages«<1920212223>»
Ali Hassan Joho
murchr
#401 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:24:26 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Do we blame Judges or our laws - Constitution.
suppose you a Judge and a matter is brought to you, and after it is argued by lawyers on both sides and your reading of the law the obvious ruling is xyz.

Should you worry about populism.

In the absence of damning peer review by a non biased panel the civilsed thing would be to avoid knee jerk reactions - crying foul every time.

Its simple, the courts have no powers to stop an investigation
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#402 Posted : Saturday, April 01, 2017 7:17:22 AM

murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
suppose you a Judge and a matter is brought to you, and after it is argued by lawyers on both sides and your reading of the law the obvious ruling is xyz.

In the absence of damning peer review by a non biased panel the civilsed thing would be to avoid knee jerk reactions - crying foul every time.

They can stop arrest but not investigations
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#403 Posted : Saturday, April 01, 2017 8:35:45 AM

Rahatupu
#404 Posted : Saturday, April 01, 2017 11:55:59 PM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

They can stop arrest but not investigations

I'm not a lawyer but courts can't stop arrests. The cardinal principle of our democracy is separation if powers and the equality of the respective arms of government none being superior to the others hence none lords it over the others as the judiciary often tries to do.
Njung'e
#405 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 3:30:53 PM

The D Minus guy was supposed to open an ODM office in Homa Bay today. Some party diehards decided to torch it overnight. Hawa mandugu wa Angelique...Laughing out loudly
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Angelica _ann
#406 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 3:45:45 PM

Njung'e wrote:
The D Minus guy was supposed to open an ODM office in Homa Bay today. Some party diehards decided to torch it overnight. Hawa mandugu wa Angelique...Laughing out loudly

Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Njung'e
#407 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:01:06 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....Hata ukinuna hiyo ni shauri yakosmile
Bigchick
#408 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:09:20 PM

Njung'e wrote:

Hawa mabro wa AA hawajui lugha ingine.Ni ya mawe na arson na destruction.

Why is this?

I guess the message is to Babu not Joho.
And BTW why was babu not in the entourage?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Njung'e
#409 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:19:07 PM

Bigchick wrote:
[quote=Njung'e]

Babu ni kajanja. He wanted AA's brothers to test stones on Oparanya's big headsmile
Angelica _ann
#410 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:25:58 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
[quote=Njung'e]

Babu ni kajanja. He wanted AA's brothers to test stones on Oparanya's big headsmile

I gave up on them kitambo. HB is my homebase, all my interests including 6*6 changu iko hapo that is why i am very sad. Current Governor has done absolutely nothing. Stripped Marie stoppes kabisa and when they went for his neck Baba was there to sort him out. Thugs, bure kabisa Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Njung'e
#411 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:37:44 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
[quote=Njung'e]

I gave up on them kitambo. HB is my homebase, all my interests including 6*6 changu iko hapo that is why i am very sad. Current Governor has done absolutely nothing. Stripped Marie stoppes kabisa and when they went for his neck Baba was there to sort him out. Thugs, bure kabisa Sad Sad Sad

Sasa kimeumana. The stadium is a no go zone while Obado and supporters are at the posta grounds. Sema mawe!!Pray Pray .....Police are shooting in the air to separate the two warring groups. Junet ako pande gani?
Njung'e
#412 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:48:34 PM

If this are the things to expect from nominations,certainly, April and May will be very violent months in Kenya. BTW, i was in Rwanda last week and was surprised they have their election in July of this year. Not one damn sign to indicate their elections are around the corner. Our madness will kill us all.
Angelica _ann
#413 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 4:50:30 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
[quote=Njung'e]

Sasa kimeumana. The stadium is a no go zone while Obado and supporters are at the posta grounds. Sema mawe!!Pray Pray .....Police are shooting in the air to separate the two warring groups. Junet ako pande gani?

That sounds like Migori and not Homa Bay???? Obado is not in ODM smile
Njung'e
#414 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 5:10:29 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

That sounds like Migori and not Homa Bay???? Obado is not in ODM smile

Migori yes.
Njung'e
#415 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 6:08:41 PM

Haiyaaaaaa..........Obado's bodyguard shoots and injures Joho's bodyguard. Joho almost gets himself killed.
murchr
#416 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 6:31:01 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Haiyaaaaaa..........Obado's bodyguard shoots and injures Joho's bodyguard. Joho almost gets himself killed.

Pray Sasa hii ni vita...waah!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njung'e
#417 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 6:42:10 PM

Joho should be careful about what he does. They will knock him cold one of this fine daysPray

Bigchick
#418 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 6:53:14 PM

Sorry to refer to his Dminus but that is exactly what his actions potray.He is not able to analyse situations.He is carried away by the mammoths that have cheering him for daring the president. Ole wake.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#419 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 6:53:25 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Joho should be careful about what he does. They will knock him cold one of this fine daysPray

Yeah. .he could soon stop a stray bullet!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#420 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2017 7:14:16 PM

Why go fight Baba's sh*t in Migori which has crazy dynamics including Kurias, Maragolis, Somalis and Subas. Surely zingine ni ujinga excess!!!! There is no worshiping of Baba in a crazy way, Obado's party is not ODM and even Awendo mp is from Ford Kenya!!!! Anyway maisha ni chake Sad Sad Sad