Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

26 Pages<1234>»
Ali Hassan Joho
Othelo
#21 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 2:47:21 PM

Ethiteri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
Joho should comply and stop lying that its political harassment due to the Malindi seat.He was not the only one who campaigned for it.In any case the seat belonged to Cord so Jubilee was just trying to snatch it.His issues started way before Malindi happened.

I trust Marwa and government are clever enough not to use the Malindi issue as an excuse to harass him.Am sure iko kitu..

If Joho has done any wrong, why harrass him when you can arrest him?

Nobody is harassing him.His family linked business was under investigation and the gun issue is procedural following certain happenings.

Police are following procedure and when it demands arrest he will for sure be arrested.Somebody lied to him that he has become powerful and above the law. Tihihi. Ati a hero of some sort.Time will tell.

Young boys hawana hata fudhi ..... that marwa fellow should ask himself where are those bigger than God DCs & PCs during Moi error. Dont allow yourself to be used and misused. ODM squeezed their balls in Malindi, let them accept and move on smile

Swenani wrote:

Applause Applause Applause
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
maka
#22 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 2:59:53 PM

Othelo wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ethiteri wrote:
Joho should comply and stop lying that its political harassment due to the Malindi seat.He was not the only one who campaigned for it.In any case the seat belonged to Cord so Jubilee was just trying to snatch it.His issues started way before Malindi happened.

I trust Marwa and government are clever enough not to use the Malindi issue as an excuse to harass him.Am sure iko kitu..

If Joho has done any wrong, why harrass him when you can arrest him?

Nobody is harassing him.His family linked business was under investigation and the gun issue is procedural following certain happenings.

Police are following procedure and when it demands arrest he will for sure be arrested.Somebody lied to him that he has become powerful and above the law. Tihihi. Ati a hero of some sort.Time will tell.

Young boys hawana hata fudhi ..... that marwa fellow should ask himself where are those bigger than God DCs & PCs during Moi error. Dont allow yourself to be used and misused. ODM squeezed their balls in Malindi, let them accept and move on smile

Swenani wrote:

Applause Applause Applause

smile
possunt quia posse videntur
muganda
#23 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 3:16:45 PM

The bravado on TV and in the press complicated matters.
Meanwhile...
maka
#24 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 3:21:16 PM

muganda wrote:
The bravado on TV and in the press complicated matters.
Meanwhile...

Police can only cancel a firearm license after due compliance with the principles of Natural Justice...You just don't wake up one morning and say the guns need to be returned immediately or else....
Swenani
#25 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 3:34:48 PM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
harrydre
#26 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 7:01:47 PM

Swenani wrote:

briefing on Hakuna mbecha!
i.am.back!!!!
Swenani
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:05:11 PM

Othelo
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:55:53 PM

harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:

It hurts you but Raila will continue getting funding. He is not at your level and he doesnot show off Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Swenani
#29 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 4:04:27 PM

Othelo wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:

It hurts you but Raila will continue getting funding. He is not at your level and he doesnot show off Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Rumuor has it that Israel decided to channel all the support to Kenya (both financial and military) through Raila Odingasmile smile smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Othelo
#30 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 4:20:24 PM

Swenani wrote:
Othelo wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Rumuor has it that Israel decided to channel all the support to Kenya (both financial and military) through Raila Odingasmile smile smile smile smile

Baba doesnt use his money of all these shenanings he throws around. Then again amekimya, why. Dont ever be cheated about the taps running dry. Kazia tu minyooo hapo hating on Baba smile
Njung'e
#31 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:10:08 PM

Othelo wrote:
[quote=harrydre][quote=Swenani]

Why can't he say something. I am so bored and tired of walking around looking for some drama.smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Othelo
#32 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:21:50 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:

Why can't he say something. I am so bored and tired of walking around looking for some drama.smile

Cheque ijaclear smile
Njung'e
#33 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:42:40 PM

Othelo wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:

Cheque ijaclear smile

Haki hii si poa. Even if he has nothing to say about Waiguru,Uhuru or Ruto, si he can comment on Wetangula's beating?. Tell him i will buy lunch kesho pleasePray smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
maka
#34 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:19:30 PM

GetIT411:
JOHO obtains court order blocking police from taking away his guns; Justice Odunga says Nkaissery arrest order illegal. www.capitalfm.co.ke
Fyatu
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:55:37 PM

Ole Nkaiseri is an elder....even Baba and his flower girls(Weta and Kalonzo) appreciate this fact
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
mkenyan
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:03:07 PM

maka wrote:
GetIT411:
JOHO obtains court order blocking police from taking away his guns; Justice Odunga says Nkaissery arrest order illegal. www.capitalfm.co.ke

it was always going to end there. will now await the court's decision. government not helped by nkaissery's statements and appearing to forget that administrative actions must always follow natural justice.
harrydre
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:34:09 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Othelo wrote:

Cheque ijaclear smile

Haki hii si poa. Even if he has nothing to say about Waiguru,Uhuru or Ruto, si he can comment on Wetangula's beating?. Tell him i will buy lunch kesho pleasePray smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:37:14 PM

Swenani wrote:
Othelo wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:16:18 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Ole Nkaiseri is an elder....even Baba and his flower girls(Weta and Kalonzo) appreciate this fact

These Governors and their huge ego need to be tamed, otherwise 2017 will be pure Anarchy!
i.am.back!!!!
sheri
#40 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:53:33 AM

harrydre wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

These Governors and their huge ego need to be tamed, otherwise 2017 will be pure Anarchy!

People cant see the irony of one guy owning four guns.