wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

26 Pages«<1718192021>»
Ali Hassan Joho
hardwood
#361 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:18:32 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
I wish 527 crew had this much passion about recovering NYS, KPC, SGR and other scandal fund losses.

We covered kabura, sgr, David Ndii thoroughly, with the threads running many many pages. So you cant talk about bias. Choho is no exception and we will debate his fraud "until the cows come home".
KulaRaha
#362 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:20:09 PM

hardwood wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
I wish 527 crew had this much passion about recovering NYS, KPC, SGR and other scandal fund losses.

We covered kabura, sgr, David Ndii thoroughly, with the threads running many many pages. So you cant talk about bias. Choho is no exception and we will debate his fraud "until the cows come home".

Then will you discuss Waititu, or that's not allowed since he one of "us"?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
harrydre
#363 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:32:21 PM

hardwood wrote:
tnai9 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
tnai9 wrote:
[quote=Thitifini]

And You come here to admonish a Governor as though you have achieved so much.

So shouting here how someone is useless, and you have achieved nothing beyond your house, yet he is a governor(amidst all)is incomprehensible

If success is forging papers, smuggling goods through some "family owned" container depots thus making wanjiko and the economy suffer, selling mihadarati messing the lives of the youth, having your mihadarati ships blown up, then wacha hiyo success ikae. Surely a thugs life, a criminal life, can't be the yardstick for success.

Thank you. And that's where we have so many problems as a country. Success is money and nobody questions how it was made. Bright students with genuine A's are denied opportunities because a con man faked his way to those positions.
i.am.back!!!!
KulaRaha
#364 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:28:17 PM

Meanwhile, those Coast votes are slowly evaporating.....
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
tnai9
#365 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:34:02 PM

TSi wrote:

Tnai9
Ability to speak & ability to do are 2 very different things. Kibaki was not a great orator but his economic policies were felt by most while this joho is just speak speak.. By the way by default Coasterians have a very "smooth mouth" or "silver tongue" natural born story tellers so it is no wonder you are impressed by the guy n that is why you keep saying "if u listen to him speak he comes off as an above average fella" What people have a problem with is not his D, but that he faked it all the way to MBA by bribing & forging n to top it all his chest thumping. IMHO I don't think his English is good

My point is this, among the key features that make a politician succeed is their ability sell their ideas and mobilize (speaking eloquently, whether its lies or not- remember one Barack). He is good at that whether he got a D- or not. Reason many politicians are arts students-lawyers/political scientists etc. Many A students mostly opt for science based courses and end up being professionals.

There is a story about why A students work for C students and why B students work for the government. This statement is mostly true.

If you asked most of our politicians to declare their KCSE/equivalent grades, you will see a pattern. Most of us who got As cannot survive in politics, especially those who are not street smart. The Politicians just need to employ the A and B students to come up with workable policies.

I will try teach my kids to be street smart and I also hope and believe they will get As. With these two combinations, you can't fail in life.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ― Charles Bukowski
Bigchick
#366 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:43:02 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Meanwhile, those Coast votes are slowly evaporating.....

Not really.UK supporters in Coast are UK damu.I dont think he had gained any supporters who were Joho damu. Maybe from wiper who are not necessarilly Joho damu but voted Cord.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mkenyan
#367 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:26:46 PM

tnai9 wrote:
TSi wrote:

Tnai9
Ability to speak & ability to do are 2 very different things. Kibaki was not a great orator but his economic policies were felt by most while this joho is just speak speak.. By the way by default Coasterians have a very "smooth mouth" or "silver tongue" natural born story tellers so it is no wonder you are impressed by the guy n that is why you keep saying "if u listen to him speak he comes off as an above average fella" What people have a problem with is not his D, but that he faked it all the way to MBA by bribing & forging n to top it all his chest thumping. IMHO I don't think his English is good

My point is this, among the key features that make a politician succeed is their ability sell their ideas and mobilize (speaking eloquently, whether its lies or not- remember one Barack). He is good at that whether he got a D- or not. Reason many politicians are arts students-lawyers/political scientists etc. Many A students mostly opt for science based courses and end up being professionals.

There is a story about why A students work for C students and why B students work for the government. This statement is mostly true.

If you asked most of our politicians to declare their KCSE/equivalent grades, you will see a pattern. Most of us who got As cannot survive in politics, especially those who are not street smart. The Politicians just need to employ the A and B students to come up with workable policies.

I will try teach my kids to be street smart and I also hope and believe they will get As. With these two combinations, you can't fail in life.

well, fortunately and contrary to what some kenyans believe, getting as in school is not the only type of intelligence.
tnai9
#368 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:51:01 PM

mkenyan wrote:
tnai9 wrote:
TSi wrote:

Tnai9

well, fortunately and contrary to what some kenyans believe, getting as in school is not the only type of intelligence.

Yes, you can repeat that!!!!
And to these ones making disparaging comments about 001 here, Let them try securing an appointment urgently with the 001 (or an equivalent one from their side) on their terms, because they are holier than thou and they performed better than them in KCSE, and come and report here what transpired.

You can also go to the shops and present your A and you will be given free shopping. Talk about bony chests.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ― Charles Bukowski
TSi
#369 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 4:10:50 PM

tnai9 wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
tnai9 wrote:
TSi wrote:

Tnai9

And to these ones making disparaging comments about 001 here, Let them try securing an appointment urgently with the 001 (or an equivalent one from their side) on their terms, because they are holier than thou and they performed better than them in KCSE, and come and report here what transpired.

You can also go to the shops and present your A and you will be given free shopping. Talk about bony chests.

Hatusemi Joho ni danda !! No. What hurts is that the constitution clearly states that a Governor should have a degree, and going by the look of things he honestly doesn't have one. If the constitution had said that it recognizes the types of intelligence depicted above and Joho clearly falls on the Linguist sector the there would not have been a problem. However constitution says Degree is a must and for u to earn one you must have sat for KCSE ama CSE ama ile ya GSCE* and scored a C and above, ama vipi?
Fyatu
#370 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:09:41 PM

TSi wrote:
tnai9 wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
tnai9 wrote:
TSi wrote:

Tnai9

Hatusemi Joho ni danda !! No. What hurts is that the constitution clearly states that a Governor should have a degree, and going by the look of things he honestly doesn't have one. If the constitution had said that it recognizes the types of intelligence depicted above and Joho clearly falls on the Linguist sector the there would not have been a problem. However constitution says Degree is a must and for u to earn one you must have sat for KCSE ama CSE ama ile ya GSCE* and scored a C and above, ama vipi?

Joho ni dunderhead...Alipata E kwa Islamic Religious Education na D kwa Kiswahili ilhali kiswahili ni mother tongue kwake.wacha kugua gua brathe. Mimi nilipeleka A yangu kwa Patel huko river road akanipatia kazi
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Njung'e
#371 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:37:16 PM

Joho now disowns the C+ certificate and says his is the D Minus one. The can of worm is now open and anybody can smell what's coming from it. Now, he need no further pushing. Anyone can go to court and demand that all his ndigiris be recalled/nullified. Well..........now i know why my late Grandma used to compare fools with beehives!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
maka
#372 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:49:10 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Joho now disowns the C+ certificate and says his is the D Minus one. The can of worm is now open and anybody can smell what's coming from it. Now, he need no further pushing. Anyone can go to court and demand that all his ndigiris be recalled/nullified. Well..........now i know why my late Grandma used to compare fools with beehives!

The challenges against Johos degree failed all the way to the supreme court and are therefore legally spent or res-judicata.His degree must be nullified first before he is disqualified and by law its only the awarding university that can revoke a degree...I can bet anyone 100k that Joho will win this case hands down and will be on the ballot on the 8th of August...Ni hayo tu...Ohhh had forgetten plus the forgery claim is also a legal non starter...
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#373 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:59:44 PM

maka wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

The challenges against Johos degree failed all the way to the supreme court and are therefore legally spent or res-judicata.His degree must be nullified first before he is disqualified and by law its only the awarding university that can revoke a degree...I can bet anyone 100k that Joho will win this case hands down and will be on the ballot on the 8th of August...Ni hayo tu...Ohhh had forgetten plus the forgery claim is also a legal non starter...

Dont spoil the fun preeeshhhhh smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Much Know
#374 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:14:32 PM

maka wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

The challenges against Johos degree failed all the way to the supreme court and are therefore legally spent or res-judicata.His degree must be nullified first before he is disqualified and by law its only the awarding university that can revoke a degree...I can bet anyone 100k that Joho will win this case hands down and will be on the ballot on the 8th of August...Ni hayo tu...Ohhh had forgotten plus the forgery claim is also a legal non starter...

True, the issue of Johos education is a failed mission,even knowing the larger constituency of D- in matiangi exams, in 1992 D- were definitely by far the majority, in Kenya the vast majority are D- and below kitu 90%, in coast, must be like 95% there about, it is only a big issue to the 'elite', total illiterates like Nassir have dominated the coast for years, and i believe the commission of higher education recognizes "mature entry" as a criteria for acceptance into university, it's a lost cause. Joho will end up bragging about his MBA and claim to more educated and more intelligent than the majority of candidates kutoka "jasho yake", any publicity is good publicity especially to an mpig/politician, you can take that to the bank. Indeed he will claim to be more educated than Uhuruto.
A New Kenya
murchr
#375 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:16:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Kampala University is about to recall that degree since he used the fake certificate to get there. No EA university admits D- students. Ata polytechnic wanataka D.

There's evidence that Joho arrived in Uganda on an unknown date but departed on 5th July 2006. He never visited Uganda until Feb 2009, everyone can guess that was to collect his makaratasi. The Kampala uni papers were at first for a diploma cert. He registered at UON and realized that he would not complete his degree b4 2013 so he conspired with Kampala again arguing that he was transferring credits from UON to Kampala. Laughing out loudly

The Higher education authority in UG noted that Hassan Joho could not have transferred credits from the University of Nairobi to Kampala University in the said period because he was admitted to Kampala University in August 2009.

How would the transfer be possible and yet Joho informed the High Court of Kenya that he was admitted to UoN in September 2009 (as compared to admission to Kampala University in August 2009)?

In 2010, Joho is said to have sat for at least 17 course units in Uganda. The immigration records in Kenya and Uganda show that Ali Hassan Joho, a Kenyan citizen of ID number 11457905, visited Uganda only once in February 2010.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
maka
#376 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:19:19 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Kampala University is about to recall that degree since he used the fake certificate to get there. No EA university admits D- students. Ata polytechnic wanataka D.

Let's wait and see what pans out...
possunt quia posse videntur
Njung'e
#377 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:23:51 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly He is the lawyer so let's accord him his moment. on the want to know, wasn't the degree case just about the one awarded by KIU? If so, someone can challenge his application to THE and his other new ndigiri from that other University in Thika. No?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Euge
#378 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:44:08 PM

maka wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

You are dreaming. Enjoy while it lasts.
He will not be on the ballot on 8 August and he will not finance ODM.
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#379 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:50:59 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
hardwood wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Then will you discuss Waititu, or that's not allowed since he one of "us"?

Kabura and Ndii are part of "us"
So it shouldn't be difficult to discuss Waititu. Last I heard is that he swam to India to study because he travelled to India before he was issued with a passport document.
Lord, thank you!
Lolest!
#380 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:53:42 PM

Some of these baba handlers need to be fired like yesterday!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray