#301 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:19:17 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
maka wrote:
Uram wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
His Secondary school has come to defend Joho, GRETSA also has defenced Joho

i am getting confused folksPray . Is it that joho sat for his "O" levels in 1992, got a c+, repeated in 93 and got a d minus? i need helpPray Laughing out loudly

I think Joho got a D- in '93 exams, but forged a certificate ('92 exam with a C+) to get an admission to a university

To which university?

Kwanini unajifanya ng'ombe?

Matusi ni ya nini yawa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How could he ask such a question?
Anyway let me help him:

1993 D- -------> Fake 1992 C+ ----------> fake admission at "THE" parallel --------->fake Kampala Uni degree -------> fake Gretsa degree.
He's been Mr Fake all through.
Gathige
#302 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:31:17 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
maka wrote:
Uram wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
[quote=Swenani]His Secondary school has come to defend Joho, GRETSA also has defenced Joho

i am getting confused folksPray . Is it that joho sat for his "O" levels in 1992, got a c+, repeated in 93 and got a d minus? i need helpPray Laughing out loudly

I think Joho got a D- in '93 exams, but forged a certificate ('92 exam with a C+) to get an admission to a university

To which university?

Kwanini unajifanya ng'ombe?

Matusi ni ya nini yawa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How could he ask such a question?
Anyway let me help him:

1993 D- -------> Fake 1992 C+ ----------> fake admission at "THE" parallel --------->fake Kampala Uni degree -------> fake Gretsa degree.
He's been Mr Fake all through.[/quote

001 malikwenda chule na mapata D-, karibu apate E, for excellent.

The rest is politics.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
KulaRaha
#303 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:41:26 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Empty debe (D for debe) bado anapiga kelele. Kizungu ni shida hapa. Kama kawaida the guy cannot resist to use the word "conversation". I am looking at my bachelors attained from THE in the early 2000's with diminished pride as i type this..

LINK

20 years down the line, the people of Mombasa will be asking why Mombasa has stagnated and become a huge shanty town. Kumbe ni D-minus leadership.

Kenyans are already asking why Kenya has stagnated less than 5 years down the line after a certain graduate took the helm.

Answer that. smile
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
kaka2za
#304 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:48:57 PM

What are the qualifications of the other gubernatorial candidate one Hezron Awiti Bollo?

Hassan Omar is swimming with dwarfs!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
madollar
#305 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:49:17 PM

Bigchick wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
TSi wrote:
The man will still vie for Governor & win, our systems (justice system) is crap. All those who are saying that the guy is finished have too much faith in our systems. But I wish him all the worst.

The case will be fast tracked like lightening. The pace itself tells you this guy won't run for governor's seat.

According to a drunk in my local, Uhuru is making Joho popular for 2022!!! This drunk is rarely wrong!

There is always a beginning for everything.
This time he is wrong.

Joho is popular is Coast no doubt about that but pushing it further to the whole country is a long shot.Wacha till Chistaian and Muslim factor comes in.

And that's his primary agenda notice its no longer about Mombasa anymore his target now is to get the coastal counties under lock and key .His next move will be to become party leader of ODM with time on his side we will hear this guy long after Uhuru is gone
kaka2za
#306 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:50:54 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Empty debe (D for debe) bado anapiga kelele. Kizungu ni shida hapa. Kama kawaida the guy cannot resist to use the word "conversation". I am looking at my bachelors attained from THE in the early 2000's with diminished pride as i type this..

LINK

20 years down the line, the people of Mombasa will be asking why Mombasa has stagnated and become a huge shanty town. Kumbe ni D-minus leadership.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Fyatu
#307 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 3:00:53 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

LINK

Kenyans are already asking why Kenya has stagnated less than 5 years down the line after a certain graduate took the helm.

Answer that. smile

My grandma and her buddies in gathuki mundu village have been receiving marupu rupu from serikali ya Freedom(Uhuru) every end month for the past 4 years.

We the people of far East(Umoja,Donholm) and our neighbours in bangla are very proud to have barabara ya gorofa(that is nearing completion) that was not there in 2013

As a long suffering civil servant, i will receive 7% increment in July. Cumulatively, my salo has gone up 34% ever since serikali ya Kusema na Kutenda took over.

The credibility of my papers from THE is now very suspect

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
FRM2011
#308 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 3:39:32 PM

kaka2za wrote:
What are the qualifications of the other gubernatorial candidate one Hezron Awiti Bollo?

Hassan Omar is swimming with dwarfs!

Hassan got an A in KCSE, joined the airforce as a cadet, left military to join Moi university's LLB program, got expelled in 4th yr came back after 2003, graduated and went ahead to chair KNHCR.

I saw his incorruptible spirit at Moi.
KulaRaha
#309 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:31:22 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Njung'e
#310 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:18:25 PM

Woiiiiii!Pray Joho now owns up to his dear D minus and says he is proud of itSad . I think he has invited the whole world to himself!Pray Pray Poor man!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kanyimwa
#311 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:22:38 PM

Going by the trend this joho certificates has taken, it may be abruptly abandoned due to the likely ripple effect that might suck in other serious JAP contenders as well elsewhere: e.g. Kiambu, Nairobi, etc

WATCH THIS SPACE!
murchr
#312 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:31:39 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Woiiiiii!Pray Joho now owns up to his dear D minus and says he is proud of itSad . I think he has invited the whole world to himself!Pray Pray Poor man!

After D- ni E hakuna cushion ingine Laughing out loudly Was 1992 the same year Sonko completed high school?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njung'e
#313 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:31:53 PM

Hassan must be rolling on the floor behind closed doors while Kidero is salivating at the thought of Ben 10 being his competitorsmile . They will waylay them on their way from collecting the nomination certificates and some parties may end up without candidates. I have Mombasa,Nairobi,Kiambu and Kapseret in mindsmile
hardwood
#314 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:43:29 PM

Njung'e wrote:

So with a D-, how did he get admission into the universities he alleges to have attended? The minimum admission grade is a C+.

What this means is that all those universities he purports to have attended should be blacklisted and have their charters withdrawn since they flouted regulations guiding their operations regarding student admissions. I foresee those universities throwing the ball back to choho by claiming that he used the forged 1992 C+ certificate to gain admission.

Whatever way you look at this issue, choho is toast, finished kabisa. He may also have to refund the salary he has earned as governor since he used fake documents to get the job. if you are the boss (wanjiko) and one of your employees (choho) uses fake papers to gain employment, you sack him, make him pay back all the money he has fraudulently earned, and then you put him in jail to pay for his sins.

http://www.the-star.co.k...-as-uhuru-joho_c1533340

http://www.nation.co.ke/...-asAMP-ac8aoy/index.html
Njung'e
#315 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:55:29 PM

hardwood wrote:
[quote=Njung'e]Woiiiiii!Pray Joho now owns up to his dear D minus and says he is proud of itSad . I think he has invited the whole world to himself!Pray Pray Poor man!

So with a D-, how did he get admission into the universities he alleges to have attended? The minimum admission grade is a C+.

What this means is that all those universities he purports to have attended should be blacklisted and have their charters withdrawn since they flouted regulations guiding their operations regarding student admissions. I foresee those universities throwing the ball back to choho by claiming that he used the forged 1992 C+ certificate to gain admission.

Whatever way you look at this issue, choho is toast, finished kabisa. He may also have to refund the salary he has earned as governor since he used fake documents to get the job. if you are the boss (wanjiko) and one of your employees (choho) uses fake papers to gain employment, you sack him, make him pay back all the money he has fraudulently earned, and then you put him in jail to pay for his sins.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...asAMP-ac8aoy/index.html[/quote]

They say that in a fight, sometimes it's good to trust your legs than you fist. At the end of it all, you get back to you mother with all you teeth intact. The same cannot be said of the idiot who keeps throwing punches even when he lying on the floor facing the skies. That, Wazuan is how vibogoyos are madesmile If i were Joho, i would crawl to State House in the middle of the night and talk to the occupant of the house. That wouldn't make me a coward and even if it did,so what?smile
hardwood
#316 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:56:03 PM

Mr. D-. He's finished. Kwisha kabisa. Kaput. Finito. Six feet under.

Mike Ock
#317 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:56:12 PM

It is well known that politics and business are the last refuge of academic failures. Not that that's a bad thing.
Njung'e
#318 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:01:53 PM

hardwood wrote:
Mr. D-. He's finished. Kwisha kabisa. Kaput. Finito. Six feet under.

You can actually construct a word using the resultssmile

DEDEDEDEE
hardwood
#319 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:03:50 PM

Now we demand to see baba's welding degree from communist East Germany. His case is said to be worse than choho.

At least Amherst Uni is proud to be associated with Ohuru.

https://www.amherst.edu/.../2012-2013/march_21_2013
hardwood
#320 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:09:44 PM

hardwood wrote:
Now we demand to see baba's welding degree from communist East Germany. His case is said to be worse than choho.

At least Amherst Uni is proud to be associated with Ohuru.

https://www.amherst.edu/...2012-2013/march_21_2013

This is a screenshot from the Amherst University, USA website.