26 Pages«<1112131415>»
Ali Hassan Joho
Rollins
#241 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:44:25 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Whats the difference between a National Govt project and a county project, my take is they all benefit the locals.

Uhuru is really playing base politics with national resources, the people of Mombasa, Kilifi and Turkana "hic" also pay taxes and are entitled to both the county funds and a share of the national funds. So since when are National funds "Jubilee funds"

Good question...

Who is not playing politics including you?

The national govt has a budget

The county govt has a budget

What has the county govt done with its budget? All audit reports show Joho has been the worst governor in allocating funds to development projects. That is what Uhuruto are trying to bring out here. Kingi naye ali lipa watu Nairobi and babu came out full swing to defend him.

I guess your question should be, who has done more to the mwananinchi with the funds they have received? Be it from World Bank or treasury.

In that case, then UK has no right to lose his marbles and feign anger. He doesn't even know how much Mombasa was allocated yet he goes on and on about projects.

Speaking of audit reports, I believe the centrally disbursed funds have been the worst handled and misappropriated. You can start from wherever you want and count and you will get all soughts of theft be it NYS, Ministry of Health, Eurobond, Presidential waste on nonsense trips to foreign countries (atleast Amina got the shaft), Olympics theft and wastage.

We should be focusing on what was done with the 85% of the national budget and not the measly 15% allocated to counties.

41%
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
Obi 1 Kanobi
#242 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:14:27 PM

Rollins wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Whats the difference between a National Govt project and a county project, my take is they all benefit the locals.

Uhuru is really playing base politics with national resources, the people of Mombasa, Kilifi and Turkana "hic" also pay taxes and are entitled to both the county funds and a share of the national funds. So since when are National funds "Jubilee funds"

Good question...

What has the county govt done with its budget? All audit reports show Joho has been the worst governor in allocating funds to development projects. That is what Uhuruto are trying to bring out here. Kingi naye ali lipa watu Nairobi and babu came out full swing to defend him.

I guess your question should be, who has done more to the mwananinchi with the funds they have received? Be it from World Bank or treasury.

In that case, then UK has no right to lose his marbles and feign anger. He doesn't even know how much Mombasa was allocated yet he goes on and on about projects.

Speaking of audit reports, I believe the centrally disbursed funds have been the worst handled and misappropriated. You can start from wherever you want and count and you will get all soughts of theft be it NYS, Ministry of Health, Eurobond, Presidential waste on nonsense trips to foreign countries (atleast Amina got the shaft), Olympics theft and wastage.

We should be focusing on what was done with the 85% of the national budget and not the measly 15% allocated to counties.

41%

Must be the 40B vs 17B that UK and Sultan have disagreed on.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
murchr
#243 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:25:26 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Rollins wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Good question...

41%

Must be the 40B vs 17B that UK and Sultan have disagreed on.

The thing is Uhuru has something to show(reopening of mtongwe ferry) what is Joho showing? Simple hio ingine ni story tu. Kila mtu achape siasa yake
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Mseto binti
#244 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:05:47 PM

alma1 wrote:
Goggles galore

No one wants drug dealers. They should all be done a polycarp.

But please....kila kitu 001?

Yet we all have been made aware of some other fellas in Jubilee deep in this thing.

As Ruto took the trip to Mombasa and proclaimed the death of all drug peddlers...

Let him also follow up in Kiambu and Nyeri or even Turkana or Fogo Gaucho.

Sio getting "the word" each and every time he lands in coast.

If this is the political game play, let me remind them that even in 2013, they did the same thing and lost bigly.

Drugs are bad and should never be for political fodder.

Drugs and land grabbing are in the same league...

@ Alma.... woiiiiii mama yeeeee anti mbogo ngausho.??? Na vile nilikuwa Hugo kulalua crocs, beef tendas, brawns na kadhalika!!.. Sasha u mean nimejawao na mapowder za white???? #Kiunaspray4me!!!!
I found meaningful work🤓
FRM2011
#245 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:29:22 PM

This stoning of Joho's convoy in mpeketoni.

Mpeketoni is like Kiambu. It's a predominantly Jubilee zone. So it would be a hostile ground for Joho and ODM.

Heckling would be expected but violence while surrounded by other communities ? This is where our people go wrong. Hope someone can play the bigger person here and denounce the violence.

Two months ago, our people faced off with Gov. Mandago over a ceremony to appoint GEMA elders. The governor blocked the use of 64 stadium.

Is it just me or perhaps a little magnanimity on our side can warm the hearts of our hosts in different parts of the country.

Please this is not a political post. I pray that we keep it that way.
Angelica _ann
#246 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:20:02 PM

Joho will be Governor mpaka 2022. Hata ma.... Wanajua smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#247 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:51:48 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

This stoning of Joho's convoy in mpeketoni.

Mpeketoni is like Kiambu. It's a predominantly Jubilee zone. So it would be a hostile ground for Joho and ODM.

Heckling would be expected but violence while surrounded by other communities ? This is where our people go wrong. Hope someone can play the bigger person here and denounce the violence.

Two months ago, our people faced off with Gov. Mandago over a ceremony to appoint GEMA elders. The governor blocked the use of 64 stadium.

Is it just me or perhaps a little magnanimity on our side can warm the hearts of our hosts in different parts of the country.

Please this is not a political post. I pray that we keep it that way.

It's a fish post Shhh
Life is short. Live passionately.
quicksand
#248 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:15:45 PM

maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Another of Sultan's mules arrested (Mohammed Djibril Ali) with 10m worth of heroine at Moi Airport enroute to Dubai. The Sultanate is on fire!

I wonder when KRA will come knocking with a multi-billion shilling tax bill for the business fronts........the tried and tested sledgehammer for tycoons who bring nyef-nyef.
That is one monkey that is very difficult to get off the back.

Yep KRA ndio mambo yote those guys can take you to the cleaners proper...inabidi unyenyekee.

And so it begins,....

https://www.standardmedi...s-statements-since-2011

Gathige
#249 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:55:18 PM

quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Another of Sultan's mules arrested (Mohammed Djibril Ali) with 10m worth of heroine at Moi Airport enroute to Dubai. The Sultanate is on fire!

I wonder when KRA will come knocking with a multi-billion shilling tax bill for the business fronts........the tried and tested sledgehammer for tycoons who bring nyef-nyef.

Yep KRA ndio mambo yote those guys can take you to the cleaners proper...inabidi unyenyekee.

And so it begins,....

That's one letter you get at your post office and you check the addressee again. Next they order s freeze on his bank accounts pending investigations. The tax man
is one unreal man that all men fear.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
maka
#250 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:30:54 PM

Gathige wrote:
quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

And so it begins,....

That's one letter you get at your post office and you check the addressee again. Next they order s freeze on his bank accounts pending investigations. The tax man

Let's see how far it goes...tuko papa hapa...
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#251 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:25:43 PM

maka wrote:
Gathige wrote:
quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

And so it begins,....

They will say its all political, Uhuru fighting sultan.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#252 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 2:54:28 PM

Gathige wrote:
quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

And so it begins,....

That should include business interests accounts. That's where they launder pharma monies.
i.am.back!!!!
maka
#253 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 3:31:31 PM

murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Gathige wrote:
quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

And so it begins,....

But isnt it true?
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#254 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 5:22:33 PM

maka wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Gathige wrote:
quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

And so it begins,....

But isnt it true?

Wakili;

If its true that he is involved in drug trafficking and money laundering shouldn't the state be on his case no matter what the presidency thinks?

hardwood
#255 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 6:45:25 PM

murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Gathige wrote:
quicksand wrote:
maka wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

And so it begins,....

But isnt it true?

Wakili;

If its true that he is involved in drug trafficking and money laundering shouldn't the state be on his case no matter what the presidency thinks?

We are a democracy that has independent institutions and each of those bodies, like KRA in this case, should be allowed to do their jobs. If one of Kenya's 45m citizens is suspected of any malpractice, then they should be investigated and be answerable before the law of the land.
Kusadikika
#256 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 1:17:48 AM

http://www.nation.co.ke/...65976-2jxqk1/index.html

This guy really touched a live wire.

Container depot closed
Ships sunk
KRA freezing accounts
Put under Office arrest
KCSE hakufanya

And the man is still standing and talking back!!!
murchr
#257 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 4:10:04 AM

Babu has endorsed him, the rest ati kina Awiti, Omar Hassan ni kelele tu.....BUT those are the people who will make sure that KCSE issue doesnt die.
Bigchick
#258 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 6:31:46 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Governor-Joho-on-spot-over--fake--KCSE-certificate/1056-3865976-2jxqk1/index.html

Container depot closed
Ships sunk
KRA freezing accounts
Put under Office arrest
KCSE hakufanya

All this issue will keep Joho busy to a point of not concentrating in his bid.And the risk of technical knockout is real.

They also have potential to mess babas reputation.He is backing a fraud.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
FRM2011
#259 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 7:22:57 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Governor-Joho-on-spot-over--fake--KCSE-certificate/1056-3865976-2jxqk1/index.html

Container depot closed
Ships sunk
KRA freezing accounts
Put under Office arrest
KCSE hakufanya

All this issue will keep Joho busy to a point of not concentrating in his bid.And the risk of technical knockout is real.

They also have potential to mess babas reputation.He is backing a fraud.

Best news for Mombasa people. If they get Hassan Omar as governor, we might see the first county taking off under devolution.

If I were Jubilee, I would be more scared of Omar. He is 100% incorruptible, and has very firm principles. Joho is an empty debe. Omar would have beaten him hands down were it not for the intense campaign by Uhuru and Marwa.
T-Bag
#260 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 8:09:42 AM

Usishindane na ndovu kunya, utapasuka msondo
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF