November 28 - Arsenal v Chelsea

December 12 - Liverpool v Arsenal

January 30 - Arsenal v Man Utd

February 6 - Chelsea v Arsenal

February 9 - Arsenal v Liverpool

March 20 - Man Utd v Liverpool

April 3 - Man Utd v Chelsea

May 1 - Liverpool v Chelsea

From a Little Spark may burst a Mighty Flame...
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Gordon Gekko
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 5:30:00 PM

You mean they will have only four teams?
Jus Blazin
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:22:00 AM

dude...are you serious? i've just posted the fixtures between the big four. there are 380 epl matches. no point of posting all,is there?

Gordon Gekko
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:26:00 AM

Then use an appropriate Heading i.e. 'EPL fixtures for four teams'
mwenza
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:15:00 AM

@GG...no no no no,u r very wrong!!!!! THE more appropriate title should read 'EPL FIXTURES FOR THE BIG THREE PLUS ARSENAL'

NEVER HONOUR A PROMISE THAT PUTS YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE!!!
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Jus Blazin
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:34:00 AM

haha. @mwenza,thanks for the hint. Hope GG is content now... ama bado ana swali?

mwenza
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:14:00 AM

@ Jus blazin.....Hehehehehehe..didnt know u r such a fast learner..keep it up dear!!!

IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
TAZ
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:29:00 AM

Mwenza...

You,re right on the BIG three i.e without manugu who have lost two of their dependable players. Wonder how they will be able to score against the likes of Sunderland,Wolves and Barnsley without Ronnie and Tevez.....Man utd will be fighting for a Europa cup spot next season.

life is too short to blend in
mwenza
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:45:00 AM

@ TAZ.....Nobody will believe ua soccer analytical skills if u believe that barnsley are in the premier league...The club in the EPL is called BURNLEY,the team that hit asshole 2-0 in the carling cup last season...BARNSLEY r still languishing in the championship

MAN-U FOREVER!!!

mali ya nguvu
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:04:00 AM

@ TAZ If you are a true soccer fan refrain from making imbalanced opinions about those teams in EPL which you hate to the core but unfortunately they dont realise or feel your hatred!!!

VIVA Man UTD!!!!
Peace to all men of Goodwill
McReggae
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:06:00 AM

With more than 100 million pounds war chest available to SAF.....expect Man Utd as usual to still be the best EPL team i n many seasons to come!!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mwenza
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:08:00 AM

@ Mc reggae and Mali ya Nguvu.......Tell them the bitter truth,kuna farasi watatu na kapunda kamoja

reddevil
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:16:00 AM

@Taz,

Are u deranged?

refer to previous posts on the subject you are raising...

Viva United.

Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves,and good fortune to others
TAZ
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:22:00 AM

Mwenza...

I apologize for confusing Barnsley and Burnley..the thing is that i don't really spend alot of time researching and analysing those small Coca Cola Championship clubs.

On a more serious note David Villa has indicated that he will be playing for Real Madrid next season..same can be said for Franck Ribery. Wigan's playmaker Antonio Valencia is being targeted by Manchester United and Real Madrid. SAF has alot of cash to spend but he is finding it very difficult to convince players to sign for the club because most of them prefer la liga where the tax policies are favourable to them as opposed to England.

This explains why SAF is now being reported to be interested in Liverpool's Torres and Arsenal's Van Persie..both of who can't move from their current clubs.

life is too short to blend in
mwenza
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:16:00 AM

@ TAZ......At least u r man enough to apologize...Congrats n c u on 29th August as we lock horns on the pitch at OT.

@ Fellow Man-U fans,lets not bash this TAZ guy,he is a good man

mwanahisa
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:39:00 AM

Write a Sir Alex Ferguson team off at your peril. There is an overwhelming winning mentality and hunger in this squad. Of course,four titles on the trot could be a bridge too far for United,particularly after the mental and physical toils placed on them throughout the last two lengthy seasons. But then again,how many consecutive titles have Olympique Lyon won over the years?

Assuming Cristiano Ronaldo does complete his dream (nightmarish one for some) move to Real Madrid,the difference will definitely be evident. If United do manage to sign Luis Antonio Valencia,that will go some way to filling the void,but even though Valencia is a quality winger but he is no Ronaldo!

Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic will be as dominant as ever,while Wayne Rooney returning to a central role could produce his best season yet. The return to fitness of Owen Hargreaves will also be important.

Opportunity calls but few respond.