5 Pages«<345
#OccupyHarambeeAve no more harassment!
alma
#81 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 12:37:48 PM

muganda wrote:
alma wrote:
muganda wrote:
A little bizarre...

'activist...threats against my life...latest threats against me followed last week's Occupy Harambee Avenue protest...goons were supposed to cause a scuffle and one of them was meant to stab me...police watched us without intervening...Mark Moses Mungwana does the dirty jobs for the Office of the President and one of his mentors is Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria...The police officers told me - “We cannot summon the president’s friend”...'

@Muganda he had it all on tape. And there's more. But what's interesting is the comments

Oh the comments. The comments...You really have to worry for Kenyans coz they know not what they are doing.

I for sure would never be an activist for Kenyans. I prefer them suffering consequences.

On tape you say, oh my. But he seems unable to quit. Could he become a martyr for the cause?

What cause?

These Kenyans will go back voting for their tribe next time and every other time after that.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
muganda
#82 Posted : Monday, December 08, 2014 6:00:06 PM

Alright... what gives, will action be taken now that the IG/CS have changed?

tycho
#83 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:42:49 AM

alma wrote:
muganda wrote:
alma wrote:
muganda wrote:
A little bizarre...

'activist...threats against my life...latest threats against me followed last week's Occupy Harambee Avenue protest...goons were supposed to cause a scuffle and one of them was meant to stab me...police watched us without intervening...Mark Moses Mungwana does the dirty jobs for the Office of the President and one of his mentors is Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria...The police officers told me - “We cannot summon the president’s friend”...'

@Muganda he had it all on tape. And there's more. But what's interesting is the comments

Oh the comments. The comments...You really have to worry for Kenyans coz they know not what they are doing.

I for sure would never be an activist for Kenyans. I prefer them suffering consequences.

On tape you say, oh my. But he seems unable to quit. Could he become a martyr for the cause?

What cause?

These Kenyans will go back voting for their tribe next time and every other time after that.

Najivunia kuwa mkenyan, na nitajitahidi zaidi. Mpaka siku ya mwisho!