wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
#OccupyHarambeeAve no more harassment!
AlphDoti
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:00:49 PM

Are you aware of the OCCUPY HARAMBEE AVENUE protest on Tuesday? Agenda will be harassment of Muslims and security lapse in the country are the main ones.

It has been organised by non-Muslims.

@bettywaitherero: I am wearing my buibui I am going to stand up for my Msulim brothers and sisters on Tuesday 25th Nov. #OccupyHarambeeAve no more harassment!
Boris Boyka
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:28:43 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Are you aware of the OCCUPY HARAMBEE AVENUE protest on Tuesday? Agenda will be harassment of Muslims and security lapse in the country are the main ones.

@bettywaitherero: I am wearing my buibui I am going to stand up for my Msulim brothers and sisters on Tuesday 25th Nov. #OccupyHarambeeAve no more harassment!

She's now headed where kebab wanted; profiling kenyans on religious basis. WRONG MOVE. wish she went to Mandera ,mpeke or other border points and do her things there.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Kratos
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:00:51 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Hii ni upuzi, when have they ever held a demo to console Kenyans of other faiths over the terrorism inflicted by the terrorists? Activism pelekeni america.
Ati security lapse and harassment?? Really??

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Coolio
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:09:34 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Sycophant!
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
harrydre
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 4:31:37 PM

Something is terribly wrong with the teachings of Islam and need to be fixed. How come most of these terrorists kill in the name of Allah? Why is it 99% of them are Muslims?
i.am.back!!!!
Boris Boyka
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:35:18 PM

Coolio wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Sycophant!

hired by likes of @AlphDoti minded paying moni like shit.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
segemia
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:47:28 PM

I hope in the name of Allah (the most merciful and the most beneficent), this lady goes back home without any teeth!!!

Wainadi
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:48:41 PM

Hope Pumwani Riyadha mosque faithfuls will be present and flash some black flags. In solidarity with 'ndugu waislamu' all over the world.
Its all good.
wanyee
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 6:30:14 PM

This script is well rehearsed....are we headed for an impromptu election....ICC?
guru267
#10 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 7:55:27 PM

harrydre wrote:
Something is terribly wrong with the teachings of Islam and need to be fixed. How come most of these terrorists kill in the name of Allah? Why is it 99% of them are Muslims?

Unfortunately for you these teachings were here long before you were born and will be there long after your soul has been taken!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
newfarer
#11 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:23:33 PM

terrorists playing victim here. let them go ahead. it Will present a good opportunity to spot them.
punda amecheka
Rahatupu
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:09:58 PM

wanyee wrote:
This script is well rehearsed....are we headed for an impromptu election....ICC?

Shame on you Fafanua
harrydre
#13 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 1:54:11 AM

guru267 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Unfortunately for you these teachings were here long before you were born and will be there long after your soul has been taken!

Cowards!!! What kind of idiets execute women in name of religion. You will all keep dying in your youth like flies and guess who suffers when the teachers and doctors refuse to go back to those areas?
i.am.back!!!!
mkenyan
#14 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 5:18:25 AM

Rahatupu wrote:
wanyee wrote:

Shame on you Fafanua

he always talk in 'codes'. as if he knows a lot but can only say a little. he will never fafanua beyond the 'cliches'. they are mostly bullcrap.
sparkly
#15 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 5:59:13 AM

mkenyan wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
wanyee wrote:

Shame on you Fafanua

he always talk in 'codes'. as if he knows a lot but can only say a little. he will never fafanua beyond the 'cliches'. they are mostly bullcrap.

He means that Pork and D-pork with be jailed by ICC, hence elections.
Life is short. Live passionately.
sparkly
#16 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 6:08:51 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

The proverbial rubbing salt into the wound. Barely a week after terrorists mow down 28 innocents. She will get her sympathies alright.

Alphadoti we trust you will be joining her.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Wa_ithaka
#17 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 6:57:41 AM

This mbetty is ugly as sin and everything she spews is also ugly. Almost no idea about engaging the brain before speaking
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
guru267
#18 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 7:28:01 AM

harrydre wrote:
guru267 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Cowards!!! What kind of idiets execute women in name of religion. You will all keep dying in your youth like flies and guess who suffers when the teachers and doctors refuse to go back to those areas?

Death is a merely a transition that we all have to go through... In fact majority of anyone who ever lived has been dead longer than they were alive!

As for the women who died.... I heard they were killed trying to defend their husbands but was not originally the intention!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Wainadi
#19 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 7:55:04 AM

Are the muslims agreeing to be defended by a woman who dons miniskirts and was part of the dressing protest? Shifting standards.
Its all good.
Boris Boyka
#20 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 8:24:18 AM

guru267 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
guru267 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Death is a merely a transition that we all have to go through... In fact majority of anyone who ever lived has been dead longer than they were alive!

As for the women who died.... I heard they were killed trying to defend their husbands but was not originally the intention!

and I thought that the dead who are already dead more fortunate than the living who are still alive; consider the living dead.