7 Pages«<23456>»
Drama at JKIA
#61 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:01:46 PM

This seems to be a honest mistake he made, he even produced his medicalcard and five credits cards as a form of identification

When the staff insisted, he produced his KQ Frequent Flier Platinum Card which bares his name, his parliamentary medical card which has his photo and all the five bank credit cards just to prove that it was him, but none of the staff could hear this

seppuku
#62 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:07:59 PM

No remorse I see...

Funny how he (rather fondly) refers to himself in the third person. This whole story is quite odd. Lakini kama alienda huko ku-chest thump then it serves him right. Plus, as others here are wondering, how did he possibly get inside the plane without the necessary documents? Unless he forced his way. Weta does not sound very convincing.
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
#63 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:18:28 PM

I called his antics jinga but I'm slowly getting persuaded to his side!
#64 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:31:02 PM

This seems to be a honest mistake he made, he even produced his medicalcard and five credits cards as a form of identification

When the staff insisted, he produced his KQ Frequent Flier Platinum Card which bares his name, his parliamentary medical card which has his photo and all the five bank credit cards just to prove that it was him, but none of the staff could hear this

Hata kwa Mpesa kiosks, credit cards, medical cards, atm cards, etc are never accepted as forms of identification. There are only 2 recognized forms of identification in Kenya - ID card and passport.
#65 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:31:43 PM

His side? which side? Me, me, me side? mimi side? !@#$%^&*() I am the..., I was the..., I have been..., AND ABOVE ALL, ".... have vowed to move a motion of adjournment next Tuesday to discuss the misconduct of the KQ staff and decide on any future engagement with the national carrier which enjoys a monopoly of travel services with the two Houses of Parliament." Rules to suit your *&%^%$#@!!!??
#66 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:35:47 PM

Hata kwa Mpesa kiosks, credit cards, medical cards, atm cards, etc are never accepted as forms of identification. There are only 2 recognized forms of identification in Kenya - ID card and passport.

Come on guys let us not be blinded! At Kisumu airport those check in ladies dont even ask me for my id, why coz of my travelling. Let us have some sense.

Unless Wets was rude from the begining...... what happened to decision making authority at the work place
#67 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:36:27 PM

It's no wonder Krazy Kilonzo was insisting to vote-register using a stolen dispensary card. NKT
#68 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:39:08 PM

Domestic travel for a well known platinum card holder na mnalete hii shida yote then you end up carrying him, iko shida!!!!.......sis kama Bukusu we are being targeted, they didn't know Nancy Baraza, now they claim they don't know Weta!!!!
#69 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:46:53 PM

After the billboard saga its hard to believe his story.

Not having his ID is not a big issue though crucial, many do forget but its his arrogant attitude that may have messed him.

Desperate to make news and get sympathizers.

Lets wait for Tuesday we see what options they have that will not require identification.
#70 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:51:55 PM

Not having his ID is not a big issue though crucial, many do forget but its his arrogant attitude that may have messed him.

Lets wait for Tuesday we see what options they have that will not require identification.

Madam kama alikuwa arrogant wakati ile yenu sio eti kila siku....remember he says even the speakers of the two houses pleaded on his behalf!!!
#71 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:54:06 PM

Madam kama alikuwa arrogant wakati ile yenu sio eti kila siku....remember he says even the speakers of the two houses pleaded on his behalf!!!

Even Ababu with his box was pleading! Even co-driver wa ndege pleaded ...... yawa what else can a man do? Abort the trip and come to your place!
#72 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:58:21 PM

Domestic travel for a well known platinum card holder na mnalete hii shida yote then you end up carrying him, iko shida!!!!.......sis kama Bukusu we are being targeted, they didn't know Nancy Baraza, now they claim they don't know Weta!!!!

Civil aviation regulations, both local and international, are very clear that all passengers must provide a valid id. Imagine there was an undercover auditor from ICAO or KCAO and saw people being allowed to board with their medical cards, gym membership cards, 360 apartments residents association card etc etc? The approved standards must be followed to the letter.
#73 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 3:58:25 PM

I am guessing it went something like this
KQ guy: Where is your ID?
Senator from Bungoma: I am hon. Moses Wetangula
KQ guy: Weta-who? wapi kipande ama passport
Senator from Bungoma: don't you know me? I am the Senator from Bungoma county. hon. Moses Wetangula
KQ guy: that name sounds familiar - wapi ID? Weta-who again?

Watu waache ujeuri... ama he was not a 'passenger'? coz 'passengers' are expected kujitambulisha.
#74 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:03:14 PM

He is enjoying Tokyo money and people are not amused!
#75 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:05:05 PM

Civil aviation regulations, both local and international, are very clear that all passengers must provide a valid id. Imagine there was an undercover auditor from ICAO or KCAO and saw people being allowed to board with their medical cards, gym membership cards, 360 apartments residents association card etc etc? The approved standards must be followed to the letter.

KYC brother, the platinum elite card should have sufficed, what do you make of what nominated senator Martha Wangari posted?

Wetangula situation!
This morning i was almost having a Weta Kenya Airways situation. I forgot my ID (i never do that!) . I was however nice to the ladies serving me n they allowed me to board.
My take on the whole saga with Weta is simple just be nice! You dont have to shout or quarrel every1 expecting they know you. Mark you the majority of the staff serving you there were born in the late 90s. They know Sonko and Uhuru fullstop. So dont catch feelings ukiambiwa utoe ID, be humble and explain if you forgot.

Good day people.
#76 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:08:47 PM

banyamulenge wrote:
kysse wrote:
Eti ID ilikuwa in a bag which the driver had already gone with!....Jinga!!!

ID or PP?? How did they pass immigration without a Passport?? We must be jokers.
Ai.

Kweli pwani si Kenya

domestic flights hazina 'immigration'
#77 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:09:10 PM

Even Ababu with his box was pleading! Even co-driver wa ndege pleaded ...... yawa what else can a man do? Abort the trip and come to your place!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Aki Kwangu awezi rudi.I accepted and moved on.

But on a serious note there must have been something that triggered this. I don't want to believe that none of those guys could make a decision on a well known person about his ID. Even in banks if someone has no ID but can be identified by a Snr Staff, then they are allowed to transact.

#78 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:12:43 PM

KYC brother, the platinum elite card should have sufficed, what do you make of what nominated senator Martha Wangari posted?

Wetangula situation!
This morning i was almost having a Weta Kenya Airways situation. I forgot my ID (i never do that!) . I was however nice to the ladies serving me n they allowed me to board.
My take on the whole saga with Weta is simple just be nice! You dont have to shout or quarrel every1 expecting they know you. Mark you the majority of the staff serving you there were born in the late 90s. They know Sonko and Uhuru fullstop. So dont catch feelings ukiambiwa utoe ID, be humble and explain if you forgot.

Good day people.

At least she is correct that a generational succession has happened and you can't return a baby after birth....and that him and his 'boss' are in big trouble.
#79 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:16:47 PM

Senator from Bungoma: don't you know me? I am the Senator from Bungoma county. hon. Moses Wetangula

Watu waache ujeuri... ama he was not a 'passenger'? coz 'passengers' are expected kujitambulisha.

.....and you know he eventually flew without it, now beat that!!!!
#80 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 4:20:48 PM

.....and you know he eventually flew without it, now beat that!!!!

So all these makelele is in vain...... should know people....... majority leader in Senate!