wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages123>»
Drama at JKIA
maka
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:46:19 PM

Wetangula apparently refused to present his identification (photo i.d which is a must under KCAA regulation) at the gate...he snatched his boarding pass and together with Ababu plus the senate speaker got into the plane and even after the Captain ordered them off wamekatalia...All other passengers have alighted another plane has been prepared by OCC ready to airlift the passenger...Impunity...the other day it was Wamatangi who did the same...
possunt quia posse videntur
marko
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:59:25 PM

Link
WHO DARES WINS
harrydre
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:01:02 PM

small gods. ujinga tupu. They should be arrested and taken to court...plus pay for lost business, time etc..
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:08:09 PM

i am reading on kahawa chungu that he has eaten a humble pie..
i.am.back!!!!
its2013
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:23:38 PM

How is it that these are the characters that get elected for serious leadership positions recurrently?
Pretty hurts
kysse
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:42:58 PM

maka wrote:
Wetangula apparently refused to present his identification (photo i.d which is a must under KCAA regulation) at the gate...he snatched his boarding pass and together with Ababu plus the senate speaker got into the plane and even after the Captain ordered them off wamekatalia...All other passengers have alighted another plane has been prepared by OCC ready to airlift the passenger...Impunity...the other day it was Wamatangi who did the same...

eish....

How did they pass the customs desk to arrive at the boarding gate and cause drama?

Eti they snatched the boarding pass,and RAN towards the plane kimabavu? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So the pilots saw 2 grown men zoom past them,take seats in their plane and then decided to evacuate a full plane cz of 2 guys?

nollywood part 1.
eish....

harrydre
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:46:28 PM

kysse wrote:
maka wrote:

eish....

How did they pass the customs desk to arrive at the boarding gate and cause drama?

Eti they snatched the boarding pass,and RAN towards the plane kimabavu? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So the pilots saw 2 grown men zoom past them,take seats in their plane and then decided to evacuate a full plane cz of 2 guys?

nollywood part 1.

Applause Applause Applause to the pilots for standing their ground. I can imagine the humiliation kina wets went through after passengers were evacuated especially at these times of ebola smile
i.am.back!!!!
kysse
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:58:55 PM

where are they now? aibu mob.

..you present the pp and ticket and get issued with the boarding pass.I just don't understand how this 'snatching took place' somebody must be nursing a swollen eye.

shameful

harrydre
#9 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 12:17:04 AM

Wazua always ahead...

http://mobile.nation.co....l/-/se6skkz/-/index.html
i.am.back!!!!
digitek1
#10 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 12:27:46 AM

those pilots ought to know people! wets was minister MFA..plus he has diplomatic passport... shame on kcaa
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
Pesa Nane
#11 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 12:58:59 AM

maka wrote:

Devious mannerless duplicitous unscrupulous troglodyte ectoplasm jellyfish.
Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles! How dare these kleptomaniac anacoluthon Fuzzy Wuzzy bashi-bazouk nincompoops? Tonnerre de Brest! Miserable slugs ectomorph nitwits. Abominable visigoth Popinjay Sea Gherkins. NKT
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
maka
#12 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 6:38:23 AM

[quote=harrydre]Wazua always ahead...

http://mobile.nation.co..../-/se6skkz/-/index.html[/quote]
This story has been watered down...the duty manager called the Yves Guibert(Acting COO who was previously Director Ground services) that is one no nonsense Frenchman he told the pilots not to back down ordered a new plane to be prepared ...He also made the call for chucking off Wamatangi some few weeks ago...@Kysee they probably checked in online or at those KACC kiosks so they just head straight to the gate,this .is your forte I know...smile
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#13 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 6:52:41 AM

He should be charged
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 7:49:47 AM

Where did humility go to????

Kudos to PORK UMK Applause Applause Applause
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
butterflyke
#15 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 7:52:23 AM

maka wrote:

This story has been watered down...the duty manager called the Yves Guibert(Acting COO who was previously Director Ground services) that is one no nonsense Frenchman he told the pilots not to back down ordered a new plane to be prepared ...He also made the call for chucking off Wamatangi some few weeks ago...@Kysee they probably checked in online or at those KACC kiosks so they just head straight to the gate,this .is your forte I know...smile

kudos to the JKIA COO for standing his ground....hiyo ilikuwa upus of a very high order
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
McReggae
#16 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:42:42 AM

Eti ID ilikuwa in a bag which the driver had already gone with!....Jinga!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Angelica _ann
#17 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:51:16 AM

Only Baba should board without ID........
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kysse
#18 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:51:42 AM

maka wrote:

Our so called leaders despite their exposure and numerous travels behave like cats on heat.

@ Butter,I am trying to replay the scene.
At immigration,
-present pp/finger prints/ profile. This happened witht dramas.

Next stop is the gate .Armed with printed bp,did they refuse to present their pp? and ran past the x-ray?
meaning hata x-ray hawakufanya ? Where was the security cz wangeshikiwa kwa x ray.
quicksand
#19 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:54:44 AM

butterflyke wrote:
maka wrote:

kudos to the JKIA COO for standing his ground....hiyo ilikuwa upus of a very high order

The egg on face! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
'OK hautoi ID? kaa hapo basi' ... as other arrangements are made for law-abiding Kenyans ...jamaa ashike adabu
I hope he was not allowed to board the other plane ...and gets blacklisted by KQ for a year or so!
kysse
#20 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:58:47 AM

McReggae wrote:
Eti ID ilikuwa in a bag which the driver had already gone with!....Jinga!!!

ID or PP?? How did they pass immigration without a Passport?? We must be jokers.
Ai.