Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

16 Pages«<1112131415>»
Why I'm Still Paying 110/= Plus at the Pump
MaichBlack
#241 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 9:57:53 AM

whiteowl wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Cartel Like Behaviour!!!

The ERC apologists, teteeni hii watu sasa! Sijui mara refined products, fixed costs bla bla bla. I am sorry today you cannot use the the exchange rate because the shilling has been stable since the last review.

We were also told on this thread that the price of yogurt doesn't correlate with the price of milk.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I remember that!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mlennyma
#242 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 10:02:52 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Cartel Like Behaviour!!!

The ERC apologists, teteeni hii watu sasa! Sijui mara refined products, fixed costs bla bla bla. I am sorry today you cannot use the the exchange rate because the shilling has been stable since the last review.

We were also told on this thread that the price of yogurt doesn't correlate with the price of milk.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I remember that!!!

and they continue drawing big salaries,fuel prices control wasn't a good idea to me,its better for oil companies to loot than govt looting pretending to be the savior
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
MaichBlack
#243 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 2:32:40 PM

For those of you who love stories... Enjoy!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
enyands
#244 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 8:46:24 PM

60% tax???????? I think even if we choose to manufacture oil cartels will still run the show so bei will be ile ile
MaichBlack
#245 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:49:02 PM

enyands wrote:

60% tax???????? I think even if we choose to manufacture oil cartels will still run the show so bei will be ile ile

Although some of these taxes were there during Moi's and Kibaki's time, the Jubilee Government has totally screwed us on taxes!!! Their appetite for taxes is mind boggling. They dream up new taxes every day!!!
mlennyma
#246 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 11:03:00 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
enyands wrote:

Although some of these taxes were there during Moi's and Kibaki's time, the Jubilee Government has totally screwed us on taxes!!! Their appetite for taxes is mind boggling. They dream up new taxes every day!!!

its a good idea to oppress kenyans until they reason beyond tribalism
whiteowl
#247 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 11:45:57 AM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
enyands wrote:

I hope one day we will all realize we are on our own.
MaichBlack
#248 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 12:01:59 PM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
enyands wrote:

The Kenyan political scene is full of blood sucking vampires - both in Government and opposition. Kenyans are between a rock and a hard place.
maka
#249 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 12:27:54 PM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
enyands wrote:

Doubt it will ever happen...tuna vichwa ngumu sana....at times i try and think where Kenya would be with the right leadership.
possunt quia posse videntur
enyands
#250 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 12:36:01 PM

maka wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
enyands wrote:

Doubt it will ever happen...tuna vichwa ngumu sana....at times i try and think where Kenya would be with the right leadership.

Pesa is stolen and instead of questioning validity of those accusations people are busy aligning themselves on tribal caccons and cronies saying kabila yetu inamalizwa.then interest rates ya banks ikipanda because ya stolen money like last time 26% haitachagua tribal cronies but itanyorosha everybody one by one Laughing out loudly
dunkang
#251 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2016 2:39:52 PM

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Lolest!
#252 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:25:46 AM

Quote:
The energy sector regulator has reduced the price of petrol by Sh2.14 per litre for the period up to March 14.

The Energy Regulatory Commission has also reduced the cost of diesel by Sh8.82 and kerosene by Sh6.51 per litre, citing a reduction in the cost of importing fuel into the country. The price adjustments mean that petrol will retail at Sh86.50 per litre in Nairobi, while diesel and kerosene will cost Sh67.88 and Sh39.62 per litre, respectively.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...018/-/nvhnh/-/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Ericsson
#253 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:32:48 AM

Before the fuel reduction Oilibya was selling petrol at sh.85.80 per liter and Diesel at 67.88
Shell and TOTAL were selling at sh.87.50 for petrol and 70 for diesel.
I wonder what prices they are selling today.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
hardwood
#254 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:12:59 AM

Owners of diesel 4x4s must be a happy lot - @67bob.
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#255 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:35:28 AM

[quote=Lolest!]
Quote:
The energy sector regulator has reduced the price of petrol by Sh2.14 per litre for the period up to March 14.

The Energy Regulatory Commission has also reduced the cost of diesel by Sh8.82 and kerosene by Sh6.51 per litre, citing a reduction in the cost of importing fuel into the country. The price adjustments mean that petrol will retail at Sh86.50 per litre in Nairobi, while diesel and kerosene will cost Sh67.88 and Sh39.62 per litre, respectively.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...18/-/nvhnh/-/index.html[/quote]

Very good news thisApplause Applause Applause
@SufficientlyP
shocks
#256 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:48:55 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Before the fuel reduction Oilibya was selling petrol at sh.85.80 per liter and Diesel at 67.88
Shell and TOTAL were selling at sh.87.50 for petrol and 70 for diesel.
I wonder what prices they are selling today.

They were just trying to clear stock before prices fall, its the inverse of when E.R.C is about to announce an increase, suddenly some stations "have no fuel", which is hoarding waiting for prices to increase.
Intelligentsia
#257 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 12:54:31 PM

Is it me or is it weird that guys celebrating such thievery by gava at a time when oil prices are lowest in the world and when motorists will have to pay toll charges in addition to the fuel levy they are paying.
we should not be paying more than 60/= for Super.

I think we should just scrap ERC.
Its such a useless body.
Impunity
#258 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 2:39:23 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Is it me or is it weird that guys celebrating such thievery by gava at a time when oil prices are lowest in the world and when motorists will have to pay toll charges in addition to the fuel levy they are paying.

Its such a useless body.

True.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mlennyma
#259 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 2:57:20 PM

Impunity wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Its such a useless body.

True.

stop crying a fish rots from the head,this people you accuse daily are very junior serving senior masters,do you think those who promised to bring the cost of living down for Kenyans don't see this?do they ever complain?
Boris Boyka
#260 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 8:18:52 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Its such a useless body.

True.

stop crying a fish rots from the head,this people you accuse daily are very junior serving senior masters,do you think those who promised to bring the cost of living down for Kenyans don't see this?do they ever complain?

1. What are the prices in the region, continent and other parts of Non oil producing?
2. Someone do for us the mathematics of costs per Metric tonne from import to the pum. A wazuan did it Sometimes back is it @whiteowl?
3. Let's evalute the prices of others products (e.g cars,electronics, furniture e.t.c) from import to retail price and compare the % increased vs that on oil.
4. With data from above three I'll be better placed to give a fair opinion.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!