wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
Jubilees jumbo land scandal in Karen
Braza
#61 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 6:54:12 PM

Machozi=Machaba+Hustle jet+100M+ICC+Journalist+15B+R.V auctioneer +.....+...
Admin, Luckily; age will one day transform me into an Elder.
washiku
#62 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:08:06 PM

Haiya...this land is govt land? I have been thinking its private property all the time and am watching news where Muthama and Junet are saying the land belongs to the govt/Kenyans...
alma
#63 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:15:13 PM

washiku wrote:
Haiya...this land is govt land? I have been thinking its private property all the time and am watching news where Muthama and Junet are saying the land belongs to the govt/Kenyans...

All land in Kenya belongs to Kenyanns/Gov't land. You just have to be in the right gov't.

Can we stop pussy footing this issue. Members of this gov't are participating in illegally acquiring land and expressely flouting court orders.

These are members of a gov't which has children on social media who will speak of rule of law as if ni ya mama yao.

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
alma
#64 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:21:32 PM

I guess the plan now is to have the President in Navy Skuba gear so that people forget that some people will never change their stripes whether they join Kanu, Udp, urp, tna, cord, amani or whatever. Watu ni wale wale.

Or is the next plan to have all children in school line up to say hail to the president so that this story dies. Ooops, tried that one.

Back to my meds. They leave a certain edge and clarity.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
jaggernaut
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:17:59 PM

How I miss the kibaki years when there was a semblance of law and order. As someone has said, these jubilee have turned out to be watoto wa the kanu nyoka we kicked out in 2002.

I have henceforth defected from this thieving coalition, and like Bishop Wanjiro, I am free to be wooed by any political grouping that respects the rule of law. My conscience can't allow me to associate with such impunity and total disregard of the law. We patriotic Kenyans should join hands and kick out these thieves in 2017. Even if it is baba who will save us from these KANUlets, so be it. We will support him since all we want is to return to the rule of law and a secure future for us and our children.
jaggernaut
#66 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:38:02 PM

washiku wrote:

Even if it is govt land (which I doubt) there are procedures to dispose off govt land.

I am really furious when I see these land thieves ignoring court orders and going ahead to construct roads and walls. Do they even have approvals for that? When I was putting a wall around my property, I had to go through a lengthy process to get kanjo approvals for that. And here we have thieves who have totally disregarded the county planning laws and court orders. Maybe we should mobilize youths to go and grab and demarcate the land that these jubilee thieves own in runda, Karen and elsewhere including their rural areas, so that they can understand the consequences of impunity.
Bigchick
#67 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:48:45 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
washiku wrote:

Even if it is govt land (which I doubt) there are procedures to dispose off govt land.

I am really furious when I see these land thieves ignoring court orders and going ahead to construct roads and walls. Do they even have approvals for that? When I was putting a wall around my property, I had to go through a lengthy process to get kanjo approvals for that. And here we have thieves who have totally disregarded the county planning laws and court orders. Maybe we should mobilize youths to go and grab and demarcate the land that these jubilee thieves they own in runda, Karen and elsewhere including their rural areas, so that they can understand the consequences of impunity.

And while at it we can also organize a 1million man march to the land and demolish the walls.Nkt. (still waiting for a credible source though).

Where is Davinda and his operation firimbi?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
jaggernaut
#68 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:16:26 PM

Isn't it ironical that ouru can travel to all the way to the Hague to honour a court order, even temporarily giving up the presidency, but back home no one is ready to obey court orders. And he sits back and watches as mayhem reigns....and does nothing. Bure kabisa. He should have mobilised the police, even kdf etc like yesterday to enforce court orders. We voters are watching him very closely. Posing in military uniform isn't enough .....while things are crumbling around him. He should get his ass off that seat and do something NOW!
jaggernaut
#69 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:29:19 PM

Bigchick wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
washiku wrote:

I am really furious when I see these land thieves ignoring court orders and going ahead to construct roads and walls. Do they even have approvals for that? When I was putting a wall around my property, I had to go through a lengthy process to get kanjo approvals for that. And here we have thieves who have totally disregarded the county planning laws and court orders. Maybe we should mobilize youths to go and grab and demarcate the land that these jubilee thieves they own in runda, Karen and elsewhere including their rural areas, so that they can understand the consequences of impunity.

And while at it we can also organize a 1million man march to the land and demolish the walls.Nkt. (still waiting for a credible source though).

Since ouru has failed, baba should organise a million man march to that land, to demolish those walls, and return kenya to the rule of law. I will happily join the march.
maka
#70 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:34:14 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
washiku wrote:

Since ouru has failed, baba should organise a million man march to that land, to demolish those walls, and return kenya to the rule of law. I will happily join the march.

Impunity of the highest order...
possunt quia posse videntur
alma
#71 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:43:37 PM

Jaggernaut, you won't be marching anywhere.

the only thing that Kenyans are good at marching for is lining up the streets to welcome Uhuru or Raila.

My view is since he has the audacity to wear different military uniform when he can and he looks good even getting a dedicated clothing and fashion thread on wazua, then he should be able to clean up corruption.

But I guess, I'm learning that its easier to dress up, take photos and have a facebook page with 1 million followers than it is to actually do some work.

Oh, how I miss Kibaki.
digitek1
#72 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:46:59 PM

live and let eat
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
urstill1
#73 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:51:15 PM

alma wrote:
Jaggernaut, you won't be marching anywhere.

the only thing that Kenyans are good at marching for is lining up the streets to welcome Uhuru or Raila.

My view is since he has the audacity to wear different military uniform when he can and he looks good even getting a dedicated clothing and fashion thread on wazua, then he should be able to clean up corruption.

But I guess, I'm learning that its easier to dress up, take photos and have a facebook page with 1 million followers than it is to actually do some work.

Oh, how I miss Kibaki.

Hehehehe! Swallowed hook, ....
jaggernaut
#74 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:58:56 PM

By the way did machozi pay the 5m he was ordered by the courts for stealing that IDPs land?
alma
#75 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:02:27 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
By the way did machozi pay the 5m he was ordered by the courts for stealing that IDPs land?

What IDP? It was a business matter and he wasn't involved. Anyway, the Idp's forgave him after helping defeat that jaruo.
McReggae
#76 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:04:50 PM

Is that @jaga commenting of this Gin is too much and I am reading my own things!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
jaggernaut
#77 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:11:46 PM

McReggae wrote:
Is that @jaga commenting of this Gin is too much and I am reading my own things!

Our future and that of our children matters more to us than whoever is occupying that house on the hill. We'll gladly support whoever guarantees our well being and that of our offspring. Politicians come and go but our families will remain for generations to come. It's all very personal.
McReggae
#78 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:15:35 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Our future and that of our children matters more to us than whoever is occupying that house on the hill. We'll gladly support whoever supports our well being and that of our offspring. it's all very personal.

I take a bow in respect bro!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Wainadi
#79 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:50:27 PM

alma wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

What IDP? It was a business matter and he wasn't involved. Anyway, the Idp's forgave him after helping defeat that jaruo.

Muteshi is an Isukha, last time I checked they play Mashemeji derby with the Jaruos
Its all good.
FRM2011
#80 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 7:36:50 AM

McReggae wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Our future and that of our children matters more to us than whoever is occupying that house on the hill. We'll gladly support whoever supports our well being and that of our offspring. it's all very personal.

I take a bow in respect bro!

@jaggernaut, this is quite refreshing and it re-ignites hope in some of us.

The reason they act with impunity is because they assume their core support base will stand with them no matter what.

When you express outrage here, there is a chance Denis Itumbi will notice and pass on the message that the tide is turning. And maybe, just maybe, someone will act and save our beloved country.

Now if only we can hear from @thimioni !