wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Arsenal should change tack
Mwabili
#1 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 5:18:00 AM

Guyz,
My bro who is an ass-e-nol Fan keeps telling me everytime they loose that they dont play for today,they play for 2moro!and i keep aslking myself which 2moro is this bugger talking of!Truth is that Arse-anol has wept more tears from loosing than those of joy.And this idea of 'we are the team of the future'is a naive and sick one.Wot guarantee does wenger have that some billionaire will not crawl out of the woodwork to buy his now matured and accomplished players?The future is now assenal fans,not tomoro coz 2moro is just a wish,a dream away..nobody owns 2moro.Change tack,or get relegated

Its the Economy..Stupid!!!!!
Sober
#2 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 6:50:00 AM

The diaper babies couldn't help themselves. I think wenger should instil some experience in the squad.

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing posibility.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
fuchu
#3 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 7:24:00 AM

Yeah,I beleive we should change a few things:
Fine tune our finishing - shoot from far,not always looking to chenga even the goalie. Wenger needs to sell or give away Adebayor - a very wasteful striker,,,,scores 3 after wasting 20 chances and finally have a deep squad where he is able to play first 18 and not always first 11. O'wise,we,the Arsenal,are in for a Loooong wait for the trophy

the world has enough for everyone