Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

34 Pages«<323334
President Uhuru's Album
marko
#661 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 3:22:17 PM

Dahatre wrote:
Shak wrote:

President Goldalyn Kakuya (2047)!

Kakuya was genuinely happy to meet him and very relaxed while at it. Her body language says it all.
WHO DARES WINS
Wakanyugi
#662 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:58:42 AM

marko wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Shak wrote:

Kakuya was genuinely happy to meet him and very relaxed while at it. Her body language says it all.

These are the traits that endear a lot of Kenyans to Uhuru, and not just Jubileens. He seems to do it without trying. I can't see RAO pulling off something like this, unfortunately as he comes out as too severe. Yet this where votes come from in competitive politics.

An image makeover for RAO may be more useful than the constant bullying and threatening.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
safariant
#663 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:37:45 PM

The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
harrydre
#664 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 10:28:09 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
marko wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Shak wrote:

These are the traits that endear a lot of Kenyans to Uhuru, and not just Jubileens. He seems to do it without trying. I can't see RAO pulling off something like this, unfortunately as he comes out as too severe. Yet this where votes come from in competitive politics.

An image makeover for RAO may be more useful than the constant bullying and threatening.

Nasikia kalisomea new ma-graduands at masinde Muliro University. Anyone with the video/recording?
i.am.back!!!!
washiku
#665 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 3:47:08 PM

harrydre wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
marko wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Shak wrote:

Nasikia kalisomea new ma-graduands at masinde Muliro University. Anyone with the video/recording?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati kuwasomea. Kaliwaabia Learn from me on how to be successful
Fullykenyan
#666 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:04:01 PM

Dont be hard on her. She meant it well i guess. She may not have the experience of dealing with people but that will come with time
Cornelius Vanderbiltt
#667 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:56:20 PM

its a GIRL

Pesa Nane
#668 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:06:49 PM

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Fyatu
#669 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:46:05 PM

I hope State House groupies/and/or Kenya media did not squander the opportunity of taking a tidy Photo of H.E. Uhuru in full official "gwanda za ki vita" for the sake of future primary school GHC books/Presidential library. I expect nothing less than a clean photo of H.E. Uhuru with CGS Mwathethe standing at attention saluting to the national anthem..

I hope tommorows newspapers will do justice to 17 Kenya riffle battalion and post a proper photo of the CIC facing the cameras directly
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
freiks
#670 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:49:16 PM

Fyatu wrote:
I hope State House groupies/and/or Kenya media did not squander the opportunity of taking a tidy Photo of H.E. Uhuru in full official "gwanda za ki vita" for the sake of future primary school GHC books/Presidential library. I expect nothing less than a clean photo of H.E. Uhuru with CGS Mwathethe standing at attention saluting to the national anthem..

I hope tommorows newspapers will do justice to 17 Kenya riffle battalion and post a proper photo of the CIC facing the cameras directly

How were his eyes?
Life is an endless adventure
Fyatu
#671 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:52:44 PM

freiks wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

How were his eyes?

My fears have come to pass...state house cameraman squandered the opportunity. This should have been a direct shot of CIC from head to toe with the background being the main dias.Perhaps am being too much...mnisamehe lakini hawa watu(potographers) are doing future generations a dis-service of substandard documentation

Fyatu
#672 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:59:46 PM

This one is tidy...but hakuna direct shot

This one is clean(well done)

Fyatu
#673 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:26:44 PM

The photo with governors is very untidy. What are those groupies doing hapo nyuma together with the red barret officer?

mpobiz
#674 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:51:03 PM

Fyatu wrote:
The photo with governors is very untidy. What are those groupies doing hapo nyuma together with the red barret officer?

I see wamalwa aka eu..... is he gavana too?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Angelica _ann
#675 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 3:01:55 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

I see wamalwa aka eu..... is he gavana too?

very undity, look at where Ngilu is, male chauvinist world kabsaa!!!

Wamalwa = CS Devolution ....
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
washiku
#676 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 4:54:20 PM

Angelica _ann
#677 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 5:48:13 PM

washiku wrote:
What happened to this AlbumLaughing out loudly d'oh! Pray smile

@Magigi?

Without Baba in opposition, everything stalls d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#678 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 4:09:09 PM

I like the tie and the mbwenya