wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Make Good Money Writing Online, an Expert Guide
GodLenn
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:07:04 PM

Hi Guys,

This is my very first post. Am an online entrepreneur. I do many things online, but I specialize in writing content. Here is a good free guide I wrote to help you make $50 to $400 weekly online writing.In the article, I show you my August 2014 earning which is more than $460 (Not bad for starters. Click Here to Read the free, informative article

newfarer
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:13:37 PM

sometimes back I used to write for freelancer. real money but got committed elsewhere.
punda amecheka
icecube
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:26:00 PM

newfarer wrote:
sometimes back I used to write for freelancer. real money but got commfitted elsewhere.

Meaning the money was not good enough to make you continue?
I have heard there is money to be made writing online but I don't believe it is worth the effort put in.
newfarer
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:09:32 PM

icecube wrote:
newfarer wrote:
sometimes back I used to write for freelancer. real money but got commfitted elsewhere.

Meaning the money was not good enough to make you continue?
I have heard there is money to be made writing online but I don't believe it is worth the effort put in.

honestly it's hard work but if you need an extra coin
to plug in some expenditure deficit its more dignifying than begging from friends and relatives.or gossiping in wazua and facebook full day waiting for serikali to kuingilia katikati

writing articles also opens up your mind.I could write about any thing after being provided with a key word.

a little bit of research and viola a 300 to 500 word article.

I know a Kenyan youngman who through writing hooked up with a Chinese scholarship just as he was doing research on some articles.incidentally today he has completed a year in China.

if you have a can do attitude huwezi pata shida ya pesa saaana. sometimes I could sleep at 2am to complete some pressing article deadlines as most articles contractors came from kiashes sides

@godlenn, I have pushed your first thread enough give us your experiences and tell us where you are writing from, are you a plug or socket and if a socket have you ever heard of@ swenani?
punda amecheka