wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages<12345>»
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day.
masukuma
#41 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:32:58 PM

Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:
These guys look like cops. Have you noticed how the guy is not even bothered to look behind like he so sure that nothing is coming?

They should be arrested and get executed at Nyayo stadium, all citizen should be given guns too. We should be a gun-country; no thug will attempt such stupid action if they knew you were also armed.

@impunity am with you on this one 105%. I have a number of friends who are licensed and they do jua Kali business where they turnover millions everyday. They carry the cash in a very reckless way. Picture a guy walking out of a bank with 3m cash in a paper bag.

Now in the last ten years, no robbery attempt has ever been made on these guys. Kumbe word goes out even to the thugs.

When I become chumed enough, I am getting one. 300k is all it costs for everything.

We should not even be talking about pistols, but M16s and above, carry it openly and it will serve as a deterrent.
Kila mtu ajitafutie.

ION: In UG hakuna hizi petty robberies of business premises coz all askari kangas have guns, hata kama ni 1930s hunting riffles they still send fear in to the veins of these infidels.

Shame on you Shame on you

yeah... kila mtu akuwe na kake! heshima all round!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#42 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:51:37 PM

masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:
These guys look like cops. Have you noticed how the guy is not even bothered to look behind like he so sure that nothing is coming?

They should be arrested and get executed at Nyayo stadium, all citizen should be given guns too. We should be a gun-country; no thug will attempt such stupid action if they knew you were also armed.

@impunity am with you on this one 105%. I have a number of friends who are licensed and they do jua Kali business where they turnover millions everyday. They carry the cash in a very reckless way. Picture a guy walking out of a bank with 3m cash in a paper bag.

Now in the last ten years, no robbery attempt has ever been made on these guys. Kumbe word goes out even to the thugs.

When I become chumed enough, I am getting one. 300k is all it costs for everything.

We should not even be talking about pistols, but M16s and above, carry it openly and it will serve as a deterrent.
Kila mtu ajitafutie.

ION: In UG hakuna hizi petty robberies of business premises coz all askari kangas have guns, hata kama ni 1930s hunting riffles they still send fear in to the veins of these infidels.

Sounds like a civil war.
alma
#43 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:08:18 PM

Every citizen has a right to bear arms and protect themselves. Ni hayo tu.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
simonkabz
#44 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:15:46 PM

alma wrote:

A good machette will cost around 500bob, maybe less. Ukakata shingo ISIS style!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:15:48 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

Kila mtu ajitafutie.

Sounds like a civil war.

Why should the thugs be armed and the civilian not?
Nobody will dare come attack with a panga coz he/she knows most probably you own one for sure.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

tycho
#46 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:15:51 PM

alma wrote:

I wouldn't say this is true or desirable for all political scenarios. Perhaps we are judging things too hastily here.
tycho
#47 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:23:37 PM

Impunity wrote:
tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

Kila mtu ajitafutie.

Sounds like a civil war.

Why should the thugs be armed and the civilian not?
Nobody will dare come attack with a panga coz he/she knows most probably you own one for sure.

Thugs are also intelligent. If you raise your security level, they increase their sophistication.

Then don't take it for granted that thugs should exist in an economy. If you do, you can't get rid of them.
maka
#48 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:24:53 PM

30 killed in a month is a serious issue...
possunt quia posse videntur
simonkabz
#49 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:26:25 PM

maka wrote:

30 victims or thugs?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
alma
#50 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:27:24 PM

tycho wrote:
alma wrote:

I wouldn't say this is true or desirable for all political scenarios. Perhaps we are judging things too hastily here.

Sorry Tycho this is not politics. Did you see how the guy in an SUV sped past when he had an opportunity to just crash into those fellows.

Kenya is a man eat man everyone for themselves society. So I would rather have my shotgun than be peaceful.

I am one who supports due process to the hilt but in a case where someone aims a gun at you and your family, this law had better be changed so I can protect myself and my own.

And it has been proven with statistical evidence that a home with a shotgun lying around has less chance of burglary. Hii mambo yetu na mapanga itatumaliza.

I pray for the victim and really feel for them.

#kenyansforshotguns
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Impunity
#51 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:41:34 PM

alma wrote:
tycho wrote:
alma wrote:

Sorry Tycho this is not politics. Did you see how the guy in an SUV sped past when he had an opportunity to just crash into those fellows.

Kenya is a man eat man everyone for themselves society. So I would rather have my shotgun than be peaceful.

I am one who supports due process to the hilt but in a case where someone aims a gun at you and your family, this law had better be changed so I can protect myself and my own.

And it has been proven with statistical evidence that a home with a shotgun lying around has less chance of burglary. Hii mambo yetu na mapanga itatumaliza.

#kenyansforshotguns

Just like ladies expect all men to have a working d*ck head thats why you will never find a lady risking to welcome a stranger in her house while she is alone, ole wako if they knew uko down, can you imagine ile madharau utaonyeshwo? I suppose they will even walk right in front of you stark naked with a beaming exhibit of sassy fundamendoz!!!! Drool

#kilamtuapewabunduki!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Sad

tycho
#52 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:47:16 PM

alma wrote:
tycho wrote:
alma wrote:

#kenyansforshotguns

This is politics. The real politics. Politics is how people interact and meet their needs. It's about availability of opportunities, human capacities and system goals.

When you say all Kenyans should have guns, are you including the thugs, and the poor? If yes, then you should prepare for a kind of politics that supports such a population. That's politics still.
tycho
#53 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:49:23 PM

simonkabz wrote:
maka wrote:

30 victims or thugs?

One could also say the victims are thugs, and the thugs victims. It's a matter of political affiliation.
Impunity
#54 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:50:30 PM

tycho wrote:
alma wrote:
tycho wrote:
alma wrote:

#kenyansforshotguns

This is politics. The real politics. Politics is how people interact and meet their needs. It's about availability of opportunities, human capacities and system goals.

When you say all Kenyans should have guns, are you including the thugs, and the poor? If yes, then you should prepare for a kind of politics that supports such a population. That's politics still.

Everybody above 18yr including my househelps.
Ndio watu waheshimiane.

maka
#55 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:06:46 PM

tycho wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
maka wrote:

30 victims or thugs?

One could also say the victims are thugs, and the thugs victims. It's a matter of political affiliation.

It was in relation to the title of this thread...thugs I meant to state...do we know if those guys just robbed the fellow and left him with the car or they fled with it?(hapo kizungu imekuwa ngumu kidogosmile )
possunt quia posse videntur
Impunity
#56 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:15:14 PM

maka wrote:
tycho wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
maka wrote:

30 victims or thugs?

It was in relation to the title of this thread...thugs I meant to state...do we know if those guys just robbed the fellow and left him with the car or they fled with it?(hapo kizungu imekuwa ngumu kidogosmile )

Fled in it!

(Fled with it sounds like they carried the car on their heads and ran away)

smile

littledove
#57 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:31:41 PM

masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

Kila mtu ajitafutie.

you are damned if you dont have and you are more damned if you have one because they wount threaten you and then steal, they will gun you down and with accuracy because they know if they miss they are dead, there are some cases i know where suspected gun owners are short dead either for the gun or before robbery while those who dont have guns are just ordered to lie down, hijacked or tied before robbery.
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Impunity
#58 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:52:31 PM

littledove wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

Kila mtu ajitafutie.

you are damned if you dont have and you are more damned if you have one because they wount threaten you and then steal, they will gun you down and with accuracy because they know if they miss they are dead, there are some cases i know where suspected gun owners are short dead either for the gun or before robbery while those who dont have guns are just ordered to lie down, hijacked or tied before robbery.

Which type of chot is this?

smile

simonkabz
#59 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:05:44 PM

Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
tycho wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
maka wrote:

30 victims or thugs?

Fled in it!

(Fled with it sounds like they carried the car on their heads and ran away)

smile

Laughing out loudly

So 30 thugs are kaputted per month @Maka? Nimemaka!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#60 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:08:13 PM

littledove wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

Kila mtu ajitafutie.

You hit it, though owning a gun should be a very private/secret affair.

How about armoured cars? Is it still being done in Nairobi?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!