wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages<1234>»
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day.
simonkabz
#21 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:54:14 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
mawinder wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Am wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Isnt that Highridge?

No. That's right outside Daykio flats, Just before valley arcade. should be ole odume (?) road.

General Mathenge Drive

So sad that they were on their own road, anyway what do you expect when students of Kanunga High School, Ondiri boys secondary, Ndenderu Sec school read books like My life in Crime, My life with a criminal instead of setbooks!!!!!!!!!!

Are you posting all this crap while on holiday in the UK?

Which crap???I am in Bloomsbury in West End of London and if it is criminal send the cops!!!!!!!

@Mawinder – Make sure you don’t chock on your tribalism/ hatred for Jaraboun peoplePray Pray Pray Pray

Dikembe Disembe mwenyewe. Achunge sana assiitishwe bond ya 20m.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:57:20 PM

Quote:

I hope you are speaking for yourself!!!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
harrydre
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:36:48 PM

There was no traffic there, the driver should have stepped on it and pitad with them hope nobody got hurt saw like shots were fired!
i.am.back!!!!
Alba
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:52:55 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Euge wrote:
Very young boys. And in broad day light!

Along a busy road infront of businesses. They must be dead by now. Since the highly publicized criminal events of Ngong, Rongai, and Karen, there has been an unrelenting purge of gun-wielding thugs, they are being executed like flies na hawaishi.

You have over 200,000 youth finishing form 4 each year and there are no jobs for them. Maybe we should press our government to address deeper societal issues like joblessness ?

I am mean this is a country that has 60% youth unemployment so crime on this scale cannot be unexpected.

Executing thugs is not the solution because each year more and more join the ranks of the unemployed.

Its up to Kenyans to make elections about issues like insecurity and unemployment and corruption instead of always voting on tribal basis. If Kenyans do not then Kenyans can only blame themselves for the mess they find themselves in.

If elected officials can be elected solely on numbers and tribes then they have no incentive to address the deep issues that are causing a spiralling crime rate namely corruption, unemployment, inept police, and low economic growth.

Yaani Kenyans wanavuna walichopanda.

And if you think the current crime rate is bad then keep in mind that Kenya's populations is still ballooning which means 10 years from now, crime might be worse.

urstill1
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:55:12 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Quote:

I hope you are speaking for yourself!!!

Aren't they Kenyan? Ama you are not Kenyan, I'm sorry!! Let's own our problems that's when we'll solve them.
Vallerrie
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:27:11 AM

Alba wrote:

You have over 200,000 youth finishing form 4 each year and there are no jobs for them. Maybe we should press our government to address deeper societal issues like joblessness ?

I am mean this is a country that has 60% youth unemployment so crime on this scale cannot be unexpected.

Executing thugs is not the solution because each year more and more join the ranks of the unemployed.

Its up to Kenyans to make elections about issues like insecurity and unemployment and corruption instead of always voting on tribal basis. If Kenyans do not then Kenyans can only blame themselves for the mess they find themselves in.

If elected officials can be elected solely on numbers and tribes then they have no incentive to address the deep issues that are causing a spiralling crime rate namely corruption, unemployment, inept police, and low economic growth.

And if you think the current crime rate is bad then keep in mind that Kenya's populations is still ballooning which means 10 years from now, crime might be worse.

Lets stop rationalizing crime. I was jobless for 2 full years and I never pointed a gun at anyone.
People turn to crime by choice.
littledove
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:28:45 AM

Alba wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Euge wrote:
Very young boys. And in broad day light!

Along a busy road infront of businesses. They must be dead by now. Since the highly publicized criminal events of Ngong, Rongai, and Karen, there has been an unrelenting purge of gun-wielding thugs, they are being executed like flies na hawaishi.

#alba, thats the plain truth i wish you could say it louder
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
maka
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:41:49 AM

Vallerrie wrote:
Alba wrote:

Lets stop rationalizing crime. I was jobless for 2 full years and I never pointed a gun at anyone.

Smh...this is an argument we can have the whole day
possunt quia posse videntur
washiku
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:47:37 AM

harrydre wrote:
There was no traffic there, the driver should have stepped on it and pitad with them hope nobody got hurt saw like shots were fired!

That's what I was thinking but again I thought that the sight of gun sends all your faculties on leave.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:52:43 AM

These guys look like cops. Have you noticed how the guy is not even bothered to look behind like he so sure that nothing is coming?

BBI will solve it
:)
Impunity
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:00:27 AM

2012 wrote:
These guys look like cops. Have you noticed how the guy is not even bothered to look behind like he so sure that nothing is coming?

They should be arrested and get executed at Nyayo stadium, all citizen should be given guns too. We should be a gun-country; no thug will attempt such stupid action if they knew you were also armed.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

McReggae
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:03:18 AM

maka wrote:
Vallerrie wrote:
Alba wrote:

Both have points: Joblessness leads to more crime but being jobless is no excuse to be a criminal!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
maka
#33 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:08:30 AM

washiku wrote:
harrydre wrote:

That's what I was thinking but again I thought that the sight of gun sends all your faculties on leave.

Clear road step on it and there is that dufus who did a u turn...surely
possunt quia posse videntur
mawinder
#34 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:33:23 AM

McReggae wrote:
maka wrote:
Vallerrie wrote:
Alba wrote:

Both have points: Joblessness leads to more crime [size=9]but being jobless is no excuse to be a criminal!!!!

/size]
Yes, even in Kisumu we have joblessness and the youth there have not ventured into the thugging business unlike these youth in the video!!!!!
nakujua
#35 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:04:02 AM

washiku wrote:
harrydre wrote:

I think the driver was caught by surprise, at one time someone is walking alongside your car and then suddenly they point a gun at you, it might have been even riskier if there was a passenger in the car - but it seems the thugs picked their victim, doesn't look like a random thing.
Mart_Consult
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:42:01 AM

nakujua wrote:
I think the driver was caught by surprise, at one time someone is walking alongside your car and then suddenly they point a gun at you, it might have been even riskier if there was a passenger in the car - but it seems the thugs picked their victim, doesn't look like a random thing.

Or car...far as I could tell on my 60'' (but do I say)...looked like an NZE...remember some cars are easier to chop/ refurbish than others...also note all other cars passing by are of distinct makes...
I went into the (Ferry) industry knowing the same thing I knew with all other businesses I went into- Nothing. Then I built it from there. - Sheldon Adelson (Titans at the Table- Giants of Macau)
Angelica _ann
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:50:50 AM

The guy who reversed, thought that was too dangerous to execute in such a situation.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#38 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:55:02 AM

Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

They should be arrested and get executed at Nyayo stadium, all citizen should be given guns too. We should be a gun-country; no thug will attempt such stupid action if they knew you were also armed.

@impunity am with you on this one 105%. I have a number of friends who are licensed and they do jua Kali business where they turnover millions everyday. They carry the cash in a very reckless way. Picture a guy walking out of a bank with 3m cash in a paper bag.

Now in the last ten years, no robbery attempt has ever been made on these guys. Kumbe word goes out even to the thugs.

When I become chumed enough, I am getting one. 300k is all it costs for everything.
Mjasirii
#39 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:10:46 PM

maka wrote:
washiku wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Clear road step on it and there is that dufus who did a u turn...surely

People should enroll for defensive driving it might save you in such situation.
Impunity
#40 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:20:04 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
2012 wrote:

@impunity am with you on this one 105%. I have a number of friends who are licensed and they do jua Kali business where they turnover millions everyday. They carry the cash in a very reckless way. Picture a guy walking out of a bank with 3m cash in a paper bag.

Now in the last ten years, no robbery attempt has ever been made on these guys. Kumbe word goes out even to the thugs.

When I become chumed enough, I am getting one. 300k is all it costs for everything.

We should not even be talking about pistols, but M16s and above, carry it openly and it will serve as a deterrent.
Kila mtu ajitafutie.

ION: In UG hakuna hizi petty robberies of business premises coz all askari kangas have guns, hata kama ni 1930s hunting riffles they still send fear in to the veins of these infidels.

Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.