wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
Your Girlfriend's Sexual History!!
Wendz
#61 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 12:51:32 PM

Why on earth would anyone be discussing this? what value would it add on the prospective relationship?
Angelica _ann
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 1:21:26 PM

ecstacy wrote:
By the time you are asking your partner this question, you already must think your "tally" is less than his/her "provisional results". Don't seek answers you can't handle for selfish reasons.

Hapo umenena bro. Lack of confidence leading to poor performance! Applause Applause Applause Applause
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
washiku
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:55:14 PM

mpobiz
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:48:25 PM

washiku wrote:
urstill1 wrote:

Applause Applause Applause
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
tycho
#65 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 6:03:15 AM

If the encounters can be counted, then the sex has no love.

If the love has to have sex, then both the sex and love are untrue.

If the sex has love then the ecstasy and truth are overcoming; and the fruit is another level all together.

Yet true love and the sex worthy of it aren't natural finds. One meets loveless sex first, and to advance, one must learn to enjoy sexless love, and if one can master this, then the next stage can have sex full of love. And the master can dwell on the cold mountain, seemingly alone.
maka
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 6:45:29 AM

Wendz wrote:
Why on earth would anyone be discussing this? what value would it add on the prospective relationship?

Nothing at all...
possunt quia posse videntur
Tebes
#67 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 6:46:17 AM

Lyrics to the song Bargain Store. I need not add anything more
(Dolly Parton)

My life is like unto a bargain store
And I may have just what you're lookin' for
If you don't mind the fact that all the merchandise is used
But with a little mending it could be as good as new
Why you take for instance this old broken heart
If you will just replace the missing parts
You would be surprised to find how good it really is
Take it and you never will be sorry that you did

The bargain store is open come inside
You can easily afford the price
Love is all you need to purchase all the merchandise
And I will guarantee you'll be completely satisfied

Take these old used memories from the past
And these broken dreams and plans that didn't last
I'll trade them for a future, I can't use them anymore
I've wasted love but I still have some more

"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
tycho
#68 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 6:50:22 AM

maka wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Nothing at all...

Somehow this question is hard to avoid. If you don't ask it aloud, you'll whisper it in your heart.

Understanding the question, and the answer can help you to enjoy a full and satisfying life.
bepari
#69 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 9:15:33 AM

sasa,hapa ndio mambo ya wazungu inagonga wall...how do you go down south being number 61?. hapa dont ask, dont tell policy.
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
butterflyke
#70 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 10:20:56 AM

tycho wrote:

If the sex has love then the ecstasy and truth are overcoming; and the fruit is another level all together.

Yet true love and the sex worthy of it aren't natural finds. One meets loveless sex first, and to advance, one must learn to enjoy sexless love, and if one can master this, then the next stage can have sex full of love. And the master can dwell on the cold mountain, seemingly alone.

i managed to follow the argument until i got to that last sentence then i got thrown...@tycho, yaani hungewachia hapo kwa 'full of love'? smile
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
tycho
#71 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 10:35:26 AM

butterflyke wrote:
tycho wrote:

i managed to follow the argument until i got to that last sentence then i got thrown...@tycho, yaani hungewachia hapo kwa 'full of love'? smile

The throw is the climax. The highest point that one can reach. It's a clue for them that wish to excel. Like the icing on the cake. Imagine a great birthday, or wedding cake with no icing. How much would you pay for it?
Dr. Dre
#72 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 1:09:15 PM

Swenani wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
A close friend recently broke up with his girlfriend of 1.5yrs because he could not get past her sexual history. They really got along well, had mind-blowing sex…until the day they decided to discuss their sexual pasts. He had around 15 and she had slept with 60+. And she confessed this tears rolling down her cheeks.

This is why I NEVER want to know how many sexual partners my girl has/had. As long as I know she's clean and we're safe, there's no reason to talk about numbers, who, when, where...d'oh! Pray

How did you get to know about this?

Or a close friend in this case is you?

Close buddies share the good, bad and ugly sides of their relationships....'man talk'.
Don't Work Harder...Work Smarter!
butterflyke
#73 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 4:09:32 PM

tycho wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
tycho wrote:

The throw is the climax. The highest point that one can reach. It's a clue for them that wish to excel. Like the icing on the cake. Imagine a great birthday, or wedding cake with no icing. How much would you pay for it?

kama hio ndio climax wacha ikae
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
tycho
#74 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 7:00:39 PM

butterflyke wrote:
tycho wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
tycho wrote:

kama hio ndio climax wacha ikae

Yes. Love has a cost few can afford. One can spend a lifetime without meeting it, or even worse, one can fail to recognize it as it flows around the cosmos.
maka
#75 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:34:52 PM

maka wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Read somewhere that those at koinange handle an average of 4 clients every night(kwa gari between 9pm and 3am). For 25 days in a month, those are 100 clients. In 12 months she would have clocked 1200 clients.

Since they charge 1k per chot, the earnings are Ksh 1,200,000 pa (100k pm) tax free.

Tuanze biashara? What do you think the SJ guy makes in a day? How about the guys who do their stuff in alley hotels in Nairobi? Hii sector inapesa!!! A room for 10minute shot is 200. Having 20 rooms like that pays better than owning Hilton.

Just saying.

Btw S.J has been refurbished...it's like a lounge now.

Mawinder...who owns S.J?
possunt quia posse videntur
mpobiz
#76 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 5:27:16 PM

mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
After deflowering quite a number of tusockets in my high school and collage years i come to one conclusion. The more experience the better. Life with a mono or form 4 student is realy unbearable and is full of drama. You need atleast someone with a masters degree or a professa. I wouldnt mind settling down with some chik whose had 100 loves. The problem is in the heat of the moment she might yell "tycho!!!" and unfortunately its dr dre on the decks.. The positive side of such a scenario is it means umemanage kufika mwisho mpaka akajisahau...

Just thought of sharing this quote
"when you marry a slut ignorance is bliss"
From a big billboard in a street in video game grand theft auto 5 (GTA 5)

I have been seeing someone on the side. She hails from a local collage. A few weeks after we met we both concluded we didnt like the smell of rubber and we stopped . Out of curiosity i asked how she has survived without getting pregnant because she wasnt on the pill too.what she told me has been ringing in my mind for a whole month and i wish i dint ask. She told me how her previous jamaa was an expert in withdrawal yaani coitus interruptus. I expected an answer like "i dont involve myself in such things untill i finish uni".
Ignorance is truely bliss
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
bkismat
#77 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 5:46:12 PM

mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
After deflowering quite a number of tusockets in my high school and collage years i come to one conclusion. The more experience the better. Life with a mono or form 4 student is realy unbearable and is full of drama. You need atleast someone with a masters degree or a professa. I wouldnt mind settling down with some chik whose had 100 loves. The problem is in the heat of the moment she might yell "tycho!!!" and unfortunately its dr dre on the decks.. The positive side of such a scenario is it means umemanage kufika mwisho mpaka akajisahau...

I have been seeing someone on the side. She hails from a local collage. A few weeks after we met we both concluded we didnt like the smell of rubber and we stopped . Out of curiosity i asked how she has survived without getting pregnant because she wasnt on the pill too.what she told me has been ringing in my mind for a whole month and i wish i dint ask. She told me how her previous jamaa was an expert in withdrawal yaani coitus interruptus. I expected an answer like "i dont involve myself in such things untill i finish uni".
umeenda VCT?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
Wamunyota
#78 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 5:52:57 PM

bkismat wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

umeenda VCT?

Kupimwa ni bure boss.Ukishapimwa twanga vitu mpaka zihame!!
Hutia Mundu!!
Jump-steady
#79 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 6:12:00 PM

mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Mpobiz, this jamaa is @Swenanismile
Impunity
#80 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 6:19:59 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
[quote=mpobiz][quote=mpobiz]After deflowering quite a number of tusockets in my high school and collage years i come to one conclusion. The more experience the better. Life with a mono or form 4 student is realy unbearable and is full of drama. You need atleast someone with a masters degree or a professa. I wouldnt mind settling down with some chik whose had 100 loves. The problem is in the heat of the moment she might yell "tycho!!!" and unfortunately its dr dre on the decks.. The positive side of such a scenario is it means umemanage kufika mwisho mpaka akajisahau...

%
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.