wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<12345>»
Your Girlfriend's Sexual History!!
tycho
#41 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:03:56 PM

Fantasy is more important than the physical act. So I imagine the girl is being too harsh on herself; and the man too farisayo.

Like in the friend who could fill an A4 with three columns; the list is one idea. What idea? That's the puzzle. What about the Judgement? Another puzzle.
kysse
#42 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:11:38 PM

Today's productivity at some places must have been low or nil.

Dr. Dre
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:18:32 PM

kysse wrote:
Today's productivity at some places must have been low or nil.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pray
Don't Work Harder...Work Smarter!
mpobiz
#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:55:06 PM

After deflowering quite a number of tusockets in my high school and collage years i come to one conclusion. The more experience the better. Life with a mono or form 4 student is realy unbearable and is full of drama. You need atleast someone with a masters degree or a professa. I wouldnt mind settling down with some chik whose had 100 loves. The problem is in the heat of the moment she might yell "tycho!!!" and unfortunately its dr dre on the decks.. The positive side of such a scenario is it means umemanage kufika mwisho mpaka akajisahau...
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
washiku
#45 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:59:01 PM

mpobiz wrote:
After deflowering quite a number of tusockets in my high school and collage years i come to one conclusion. The more experience the better. Life with a mono or form 4 student is realy unbearable and is full of drama. You need atleast someone with a masters degree or a professa. I wouldnt mind settling down with some chik whose had 100 loves. The problem is in the heat of the moment she might yell "tycho!!!" and unfortunately its dr dre on the decks.. The positive side of such a scenario is it means umemanage kufika mwisho mpaka akajisahau...

He he he... ati Tycho. Very funny.
Rankaz13
#46 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:52:24 PM

washiku wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

He he he... ati Tycho. Very funny.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Mukiri
#47 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:17:04 AM

maka wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Read somewhere that those at koinange handle an average of 4 clients every night(kwa gari between 9pm and 3am). For 25 days in a month, those are 100 clients. In 12 months she would have clocked 1200 clients.

Since they charge 1k per chot, the earnings are Ksh 1,200,000 pa (100k pm) tax free.

Tuanze biashara? What do you think the SJ guy makes in a day? How about the guys who do their stuff in alley hotels in Nairobi? Hii sector inapesa!!! A room for 10minute shot is 200. Having 20 rooms like that pays better than owning Hilton.

Just saying.

Btw S.J has been refurbished...it's like a lounge now.

Sad And you are still recuperating from an operation

Proverbs 19:21
Swenani
#48 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:30:36 PM

Dr. Dre wrote:
A close friend recently broke up with his girlfriend of 1.5yrs because he could not get past her sexual history. They really got along well, had mind-blowing sex…until the day they decided to discuss their sexual pasts. He had around 15 and she had slept with 60+. And she confessed this tears rolling down her cheeks.

This is why I NEVER want to know how many sexual partners my girl has/had. As long as I know she's clean and we're safe, there's no reason to talk about numbers, who, when, where...d'oh! Pray

How did you get to know about this?

Or a close friend in this case is you?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Impunity
#49 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:00:29 PM

Swenani wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
A close friend recently broke up with his girlfriend of 1.5yrs because he could not get past her sexual history. They really got along well, had mind-blowing sex…until the day they decided to discuss their sexual pasts. He had around 15 and she had slept with 60+. And she confessed this tears rolling down her cheeks.

This is why I NEVER want to know how many sexual partners my girl has/had. As long as I know she's clean and we're safe, there's no reason to talk about numbers, who, when, where...d'oh! Pray

Wazua lingo.
A friend of mine is mineself!

smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Jus Blazin
#50 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:06:14 PM

Dr. Dre wrote:

He's just a douchebag. Alikuwa anauliza ndio? See what happens with curiosity? Ama his ego was deflated when he realized kumbe the numbers he parades like a headless chicken had been MK Donned? He's a foolish man, very, very foolish. There's a reason you should never ask for what you cant take!!!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
jaggernaut
#51 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:07:19 PM

Someone once said that when you fall in love with a lady, you should never dig up her sexual history because it will only bring you heartache. Always start a relationship on a new slate and ignore the past. It would be naive to marry a 30yr old lady and expect that she doesn't have "a few skeletons in the closet".
Impunity
#52 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:13:31 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Someone once said that when you fall in love with a lady, you should never dig up her sexual history because it will only bring you heartache. Always start a relationship on a new slate and ignore the past. It would be naive to marry a 30yr old lady and expect that she doesn't have "a few skeletons in the closet".

Did you say 18 year (30yr old?) old?

d'oh! d'oh!

jaggernaut
#53 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:20:24 PM

Impunity wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

d'oh! d'oh!

Even an 18yr old would have some skeletons from masaku 7s.
Impunity
#54 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:31:06 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

d'oh! d'oh!

Even an 18yr old would have some skeletons from masaku 7s.

I thought you didn't know this!!!

Sad Sad

mpobiz
#55 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 3:50:31 AM

mpobiz wrote:

Just thought of sharing this quote
"when you marry a slut ignorance is bliss"
From a big billboard in a street in video game grand theft auto 5 (GTA 5)
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
dunkang
#56 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 6:09:29 AM

Eish. Yaani tuseme this thread has been here for almost a week na mimi sijaiona.

Eti 60 different previous sex-mates, hiyo sasa ni "koooomer" au ni "sperms drainage system" yaani mtaro. Esp that each ex might have had 5-10 chances before passing to the next "victim".

@Angelica-Ann, Anything above 3 and guys will start using words like "Kuma ya Jamii", "PUBLIC UTILITY FACILITY", "MTARO" and other similar terminologies to describe your airport.

And life is very unfair, we men are expected to have had it with a multitude yet you ladies are expected to be fresh.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Rahatupu
#57 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 9:35:03 AM

Impunity wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

Wazua lingo.
A friend of mine is mineself!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile

It may be ok to dig the past for purposes of comparing and contrasting and improving on MIND BLOWING SEX!!! Life can only get better. oops I mean sex.
ballistic
#58 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 11:40:22 AM

Dr. Dre wrote:

It is ok to ignore how many she had, but why would you ignore how many she has now, does this mean you dont mind being played?
Swenani
#59 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 11:56:33 AM

Stop Judging the lady.

Her past doesnt define her present or her future
If "You close friend" doesnt want her, send her my way
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
ecstacy
#60 Posted : Monday, September 01, 2014 1:02:52 PM

By the time you are asking your partner this question, you already must think your "tally" is less than his/her "provisional results". Don't seek answers you can't handle for selfish reasons.