wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
Your Girlfriend's Sexual History!!
Dr. Dre
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:27:44 PM

A close friend recently broke up with his girlfriend of 1.5yrs because he could not get past her sexual history. They really got along well, had mind-blowing sex…until the day they decided to discuss their sexual pasts. He had around 15 and she had slept with 60+. And she confessed this tears rolling down her cheeks.

This is why I NEVER want to know how many sexual partners my girl has/had. As long as I know she's clean and we're safe, there's no reason to talk about numbers, who, when, where...d'oh! Pray
Don't Work Harder...Work Smarter!
FundamentAli
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:30:07 PM

A close friend?! Or a cousin?!
Impunity
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:31:44 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
A close friend?! Or a cousin?!

smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

maka
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:34:35 PM

Si sabuni,haiishi...the reason he was getting laid properly,she had time to specialize,it's an art just like driving a manual car.
possunt quia posse videntur
PeterReborn
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:55:58 PM

Dr. Dre wrote:
A close friend recently broke up with his girlfriend of 1.5yrs because he could not get past her sexual history. They really got along well, had mind-blowing sex…until the day they decided to discuss their sexual pasts. He had around 15 and she had slept with 60+. And she confessed this tears rolling down her cheeks.

This is why I NEVER want to know how many sexual partners my girl has/had. As long as I know she's clean and we're safe, there's no reason to talk about numbers, who, when, where...d'oh! Pray

That means she has slept with at least 180 guysd'oh! .
A girl normally divides her no of lovers by 3.Hio ni moto ya kuotea mbali.
Consistency is better than intensity
Am
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:56:45 PM

maka wrote:
Si sabuni,haiishi...the reason he was getting laid properly,she had time to specialize,it's an art just like driving a manual car.

Mbroo. Is that you?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:03:26 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:

That means she has slept with at least 180 guysd'oh! .
A girl normally divides her no of lovers by 3.Hio ni moto ya kuotea mbali.

Ubaya wako umeongea ukweli Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Shak
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:04:58 PM

So what's a good number for a girl? I can imagine if she had said she had only slept with one before him it would still drive him crazy. "Who's that guy she slept with? Do I measure up?What if she's not over him? "etc etc
deadpoet
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:05:27 PM

He should listen to by boy Louis Logic - All Girls Cheat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIcgEA-P4Q4
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:09:48 PM

How many are a good number for a man to hear and not feel bad?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Am
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:12:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

None. Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
streetwise
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:15:05 PM

Does not matter the number so long as she stop see them once you have met.
Dr. Dre
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:17:43 PM

If all the 60 guys she has slept with can be invited in a night-time show and each given 2mins to explain how her genitalia looks like, the show would run for a straight 2hrs!
Don't Work Harder...Work Smarter!
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:27:26 PM

Am wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

But you are not getting me a virgin.....
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Am
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:29:31 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Am wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

But you are not getting me a virgin.....

Men should. That is the will of the holy God. you know not?
ZZE123
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:30:22 PM

Guys lets be real and not hard on the girls. Recently when I was doing a course and one of the lecturers was very boring I took a pen and paper and decided to do my list to avoid dozing in between the lecture and was surprised when I had to turn the page of the foolscap yet I had divided it into three columns. (I could not remember all the names but could remember either features or locations or styles). Now most of them must be with other guys hence we can only blame the men for this history!!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Muheani
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:44:27 PM

some how a Nollywood movie would tell it like "you go get one done, you go know another may do".....

Non Specific to gender.

Iam sure the men in the house can generally trust their girl wont go be done once domesticated.

Iam sure too the girls will say...."they cant be trusted" or.."thats men for you".

so wonder where the 60 come from?

when i was young, the priest would say that i go say the rosary 5 times for confessing..real for sure..that my eyes went astray.(and he would ask "after the eyes went astray..did you"? and the answer was always NO)

Now for 60...if the rosary is still there, say it 180 times. You may forget and move on.

ecstacy
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:55:22 PM

Dr. Dre wrote:

These hoes ain't loyal!! Laughing out loudly

Anyway, how old is the woman? Such additional parameters factor.
Robinhood
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:24:06 PM

Pole Bw Dre... or 'your friend'
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Angelica _ann
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:27:52 PM

Kwani ukimaliza mtu huenda nayo ... si inabaki kwa mwenyewe! Decision to give or not also lies with mwenyewe!