wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

18 Pages«<34567>»
Low End Housing: High Risk, High Return
popat
#81 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 1:12:53 AM

enyands wrote:
Chaka wrote:
[quote=obiero]Just landed at Suneka airstrip.. headed to site. finally the damn county accepted to receive the drawings, but are yet to stamp the same. decided to excavate, meanwhile.. Since the architect mentioned that doesnt need approval, and the worst that can happen is to be asked to increase sq m per unit and not outright cancellation of the project

Tutalala leo kweli

Serious people don't sleep.Wewe endelea Kung'orota.
obiero
#82 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:12:24 AM

Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Just landed at Suneka airstrip.. headed to site. finally the damn county accepted to receive the drawings, but are yet to stamp the same. decided to excavate, meanwhile.. Since the architect mentioned that doesnt need approval, and the worst that can happen is to be asked to increase sq m per unit and not outright cancellation of the project

@obiero,I wish to know if there are scheduled flights to Suneka?Or you own an aircraft?

lol.. no, I do not own an aicraft yet, was a twin engine turbo prop chartered from Wilson. Costs only KES 5,950 one way incl tax

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Chaka
#83 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 11:13:10 AM

obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Just landed at Suneka airstrip.. headed to site. finally the damn county accepted to receive the drawings, but are yet to stamp the same. decided to excavate, meanwhile.. Since the architect mentioned that doesnt need approval, and the worst that can happen is to be asked to increase sq m per unit and not outright cancellation of the project

@obiero,I wish to know if there are scheduled flights to Suneka?Or you own an aircraft?

lol.. no, I do not own an aicraft yet, was a twin engine turbo prop chartered from Wilson. Costs only KES 5,950 one way incl tax

Ok,would you mind giving me the contacts of that charter Co.?
obiero
#84 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:52:32 PM

Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

sparkly
#85 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:28:08 PM

obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

Charter ya elfu sita? lol even a cab wouldn't be that cheap
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#86 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:52:00 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

lol.. so next time I ask them to increase ticket price ama namna gani?? its a 19 seater.. hawa watu wa wazua ni wa maajabu.. suneka mwajua ni wapi?? anywho, returned safely to the big bad city

enyands
#87 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 9:15:05 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

lol.. so next time I ask them to increase ticket price ama namna gani?? its a 19 seater.. hawa watu wa wazua ni wa maajabu.. suneka mwajua ni wapi?? anywho, returned safely to the big bad city

It's in kisii .
obiero
#88 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 9:14:29 AM

enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

It's in kisii .

Seems the trend is global, USA, South Africa, Kenya..
www.floridarealtors.org/...ts/article.cfm?id=329956
www.esor.co.za/low-cost-...projects-are-flying-high
www.nairobibusinessmonth...the-way-to-high-returns/

jerry
#89 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 1:04:14 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

If it's a 19 saeter it's not 'chartering". Ni matatu ya hewani!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
The Great
#90 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 4:19:15 PM

@jerry if you are wrong admit it and move on. Digging into others to divert attention is not the character of billionaires and you have got to be to have.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
jerry
#91 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 5:38:35 PM

The Great wrote:
@jerry if you are wrong admit it and move on. Digging into others to divert attention is not the character of billionaires and you have got to be to have.

What I meant is that 5,950/= is not enough to charter whatever aircraft from Nairobi to Kisii.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
mkenyan
#92 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2016 10:13:42 AM

jerry wrote:
The Great wrote:

What I meant is that 5,950/= is not enough to charter whatever aircraft from Nairobi to Kisii.

the great is right. you were wrong. just admit it and move on. obiero said it was a chartered flight. he did not say he chartered it.
obiero
#93 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 7:09:45 PM

jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

Steps in building a low cost storied building as per own experience..
1. Draw up architectural and structural plans
2. Develop bills of quantity
3. Seek ministry of health approval at county level
4. Seek physical planning approval at county level
5. Publish change of user notice on property (if needed)
6. Town planner approval
7. Conduct environment impact assesment
8. Present EIA to NEMA for approval
9. Seek NCA certification
Anyone with a different scenario??

Boris Boyka
#94 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2016 10:26:59 PM

obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

6. Town planner approval

Soil the hands of Nos 3-9 smile
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
obiero
#95 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:46:10 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

6. Town planner approval

Sadly. The physical planner asked for 2k. That was the only hitch. Even recorded the convo. Promised myself that I would not use more than 5k total as 'facilitation' fee across all stages

UpcomingPaperChaser
#96 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:00:18 PM

obiero wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

6. Town planner approval

Sadly. The physical planner asked for 2k. That was the only hitch. Even recorded the convo. Promised myself that I would not use more than 5k total as 'facilitation' fee across all stages

Boss, after you told us there is a 5k charter flight to a rural establishment in the land of night runners, i have been searching for the entire week, where i can charter a plane to eldoret and back for even 10 times that price..........weka mbisha hapa ndio tuamini ulipanda ndege
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
obiero
#97 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:48:09 AM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
obiero wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

020-6006313 Yellow Wings

6. Town planner approval

Boss, after you told us there is a 5k charter flight to a rural establishment in the land of night runners, i have been searching for the entire week, where i can charter a plane to eldoret and back for even 10 times that price..........weka mbisha hapa ndio tuamini ulipanda ndege

Haha. Hi ndege imewasha watu

instinct
#98 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:45:07 PM

has the construction started?
hardwood
#99 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:13:49 AM

instinct wrote:

#cytonn
obiero
#100 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:56:15 AM

hardwood wrote:
instinct wrote:

#cytonn

Not yet. Only excavation.. Going up to 5metre deep in some sections. But I have received all approvals including PP2 for change of user. Construction should start in 2 weeks