wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

18 Pages«<56789>»
UEFA Champions League 2014/15
maka
#121 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:10:40 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Yesterday was an exhibition in football. Today, the non-performers called Liverpool and Arsenal play. I'll catch up on my sleep.

Straight win for Arsenal today at Anderlecht...Liverpool ummmmh a draw at best.
possunt quia posse videntur
McReggae
#122 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:18:18 AM

maka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Yesterday was an exhibition in football. Today, the non-performers called Liverpool and Arsenal play. I'll catch up on my sleep.

Straight win for Arsenal today at Anderlecht...Liverpool ummmmh a draw at best.

CR7 can't stop scoring, Liverpool will be mauled!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
TAZ
#123 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:21:25 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

It was more of a routine win for Chelsea, the "exhibition" as you put it was at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
ecstacy
#124 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:24:55 AM

McReggae wrote:
Irresponsible football score for CL last night, that is what happens when big teams like United miss out!!!

Tafadhali, this thread is about Champions League. Discuss "team kubwa" kama West Brom huko EPL Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#125 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:25:04 AM

freiks wrote:
That was too much goals in one night +40.... Eish, today there could be a goal drought

source Optajo:
With 40 goals scored, it was the most second prolific day in Champions League history after the 44 that were scored on 1 October 1997.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
McReggae
#126 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:30:31 AM

ecstacy wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Irresponsible football score for CL last night, that is what happens when big teams like United miss out!!!

Tafadhali, this thread is about Champions League. Discuss "team kubwa" kama West Brom huko EPL Laughing out loudly

smile What does perennial participants have to say to 3 times winners?
KulaRaha
#127 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:43:48 AM

TAZ wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

It was more of a routine win for Chelsea, the "exhibition" as you put it was at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

3 teenagers played for us...can grandma Wenger do anything similar?

I rest my case.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
maka
#128 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:43:57 AM

TAZ wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Roma had promised Bayern a red hot welcome...shock on them...Gervinho is as wasteful as ever....
smano
#129 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:47:32 AM

I read the pre match quotes of the Roma coach and post match comments after that mauling at Olimpico...hio ndio inaitwa humble pie extra serving!!!

I feel nothing for City but they were robbed off a win in a very glaring manner, maze officiating nowadays has gone back to stone age!

That Neymar-Messi partnership looks imperious, add Suarez the Cannibal to that and that first El Clasico looks too mouth watering!!! Too bad Bale ameumiza matako sijui aje - Ancelotti called it overuse of a muscle, hehehe.

@Githundi, I have a feeling Liverpool won't get the hiding we are all expecting, these teams have a way of lifting their performances against big teams even when they're playing crap in the league. But Madrid will score more than 1 goal, that's for sure!

For now tutaendelea ku spectate, too bad Chelsea didn't break a sweat yesterday. Now to wait and see whether the Diego Costa injury is a mind game by Mourinho. Either way Sunday itakua ngumu sana
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
McReggae
#130 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:47:33 AM

maka wrote:
TAZ wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Roma had promised Bayern a red hot welcome...shock on them...Gervinho is as wasteful as ever....

Quote:
This is probably the fault of tiki-taka. Spain and Barcelona exploded onto the scene in the last few years with this sexy passing football that looked like Arsenal on steroids. The Spaniards won everything in football, Barcelona did the same, and so every manager in Europe thought tiki-taka and diamond formations were the thing! The result was, even SAF began trying to use a diamond, with disastrous results. What we are seeing now is the ultimate result of that phenomenon: most clubs invested heavily in midfielders and strikers who could play the ball, while defending was neglected. The consequences: floods of goals amid useless defending. Even Brazil fell for that madness at the Mundial, to the delight of Germany.
KulaRaha
#131 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:02:28 AM

smano wrote:
I read the pre match quotes of the Roma coach and post match comments after that mauling at Olimpico...hio ndio inaitwa humble pie extra serving!!!

I feel nothing for City but they were robbed off a win in a very glaring manner, maze officiating nowadays has gone back to stone age!

That Neymar-Messi partnership looks imperious, add Suarez the Cannibal to that and that first El Clasico looks too mouth watering!!! Too bad Bale ameumiza matako sijui aje - Ancelotti called it overuse of a muscle, hehehe.

@Githundi, I have a feeling Liverpool won't get the hiding we are all expecting, these teams have a way of lifting their performances against big teams even when they're playing crap in the league. But Madrid will score more than 1 goal, that's for sure!

For now tutaendelea ku spectate, too bad Chelsea didn't break a sweat yesterday. Now to wait and see whether the Diego Costa injury is a mind game by Mourinho. Either way Sunday itakua ngumu sana

Sunday will be a joke. We may even score 10 against that blind fella called Luke Shaw.
TAZ
#132 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:04:34 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
TAZ wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

3 teenagers played for us...can grandma Wenger do anything similar?

I rest my case.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

The only teenager who player full 90 min was Kurt Zouma, the other two came on when 3 pts had already been secured. Anyway Wenger has a habit of fielding teenage players bila ubaguzi, hata leo Chambers and Hector Bellerin will definitely be in the starting 11.
McReggae
#133 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:04:45 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
smano wrote:

Sunday will be a joke. We may even score 10 against that blind fella called Luke Shaw.

....can't wait, no team comes to OT bragging and leaves unscathed!!!
TAZ
#134 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:30:30 AM

McReggae wrote:

Quote:
This is probably the fault of tiki-taka. Spain and Barcelona exploded onto the scene in the last few years with this sexy passing football that looked like Arsenal on steroids. The Spaniards won everything in football, Barcelona did the same, and so every manager in Europe thought tiki-taka and diamond formations were the thing! The result was, even SAF began trying to use a diamond, with disastrous results. What we are seeing now is the ultimate result of that phenomenon: most clubs invested heavily in midfielders and strikers who could play the ball, while defending was neglected. The consequences: floods of goals amid useless defending. Even Brazil fell for that madness at the Mundial, to the delight of Germany.

This article doesn't make sense at all, when did Roma and Maribor start playing tiki taka football. I think most of top teams are actually trying to embrace it by investing a lot of money in quality attacking midfielders. Last season pundits kept insisting that Chelsea and Man Utd needed more creative players in their squads....Mourinho had good defensive players but his team was simply not scoring enough goals! The Brazil WC squad had enough defensive players but lacked quality in attack, Neymar was the only good player when he got injured it was game over. Strange how we conveniently criticize tiki taka when Barca or even Spain fail to win yet.....
smano
#135 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:32:00 AM

Watu walipelekwa shule jana...
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
KulaRaha
#136 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:45:55 AM

Today all those Gooners will be out shouting after last night's fluke win. Just watch.
Um Sayala
#137 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:16:23 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Today all those Gooners will be out shouting after last night's fluke win. Just watch.

You spend too much time speaking about Arsenal than even the Chelsea you support.
And BTW when did you start supporting Chelsea....do you know T A Flo?
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
TAZ
#138 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:17:07 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

Aren't you the same people who keep remind us that all that matters in a match is the final score and not how you play.....
maka
#139 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:23:07 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

I am happy...bottomline we won 3 points in the bag...1 more win and we are through...the Liverpool draw I had predicted was never going to be...
KiFagio
#140 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:10:04 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

Pilipili usiokula yakuwashia nini? Man U fans take your frustrations elsewhere. U are not in the CL now or in the next 5 years!